Episode 33 - Rubik's Cube

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Sunny yah~ where are the other members ? " Jessica asked while the girl trying to be unaffected.

 

 

" Oh? Erm... " Sunny stuttered.

Seeing how Sunny reacted and how the girl is spacing out, Taeyeon helps out by explaining the whereabouts of Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

" Sica, Hyoyeon and Seohyun was looking for Yoona as well and they went the opposite way from us. " Taeyeon carefully explained.

" Ohhhh, I see. I think we can gather now ! " Jessica smiled brightly as she is proud that she is the one who found Yoona.

" Yeah sure. " This time, it's from Sunny.

Both Taeyeon and Jessica turned and looked at her at the same time. Both looking at her , giving her the fullest attention. Just that, Taeyeon feels more relieved that Sunny feels better now but then, she recalled of what Sunny was trying to say earlier on when she saw the mysterious figure. Taeyeon mentally cursed herself at how stupid she had reacted and that action may hurt Sunny. With that, Taeyeon sighed.

Coincidentally, when Taeyeon sighed, Sunny have already walked to a side talking on the phone with one of the two girls.

" Taeng ? What's wrong ? " Jessica asked sincerely.

" Nothing, Sica. I am fine. " Taeyeon replied with a weak smile.

" Are you sure ? " Jessica asked again, noticed that Taeyeon is not speaking the truth.

However, the princess is greeted by a few nods and a forced smile of her knight.

' Is Taeyeon hiding something behind me ? ' Jessica can't help but to think of the negative.

Just then, Sunny had hanged up the called and walked towards them.  

" Taeng and Sica, the two of them are already on their way back to the hospital as they are worried about Sooyoung and Tiffany. " Sunny reported.

" Alright, that's good. " Taeyeon smiled and walked with Sunny, she expects that Jessica will be following up closely but the princess is still in her own world.

" Sica ? " Taeyeon called out.

" U-Uh Yeah ? "

" We are going to the hospital to meet with the others now. " Taeyeon continued.

" Oh yeah. " Jessica quickly catched up with the other two.

 

 

Finally after a while, a cab has finally arrived infront of the three girls.

As the cab is a bit small in size, the behind seat can only contains two girls.

" You guys can go to the back. " Sunny commented.

Both Taeyeon and Jessica just smiled warmly at the youngest girl and head towards the back seat.

Soon after, the cab quickly left the location.

While they are in the midst of travelling, their mind can't stop to think about one and another.

The cab becomes very quiet as nobody speaks up, even the driver as the driver is only focusing on the road itself and don't even notice that the girls that are in his car, are members of Girls' Generation. This of course, makes the other three girls feel safe as they do not need to entertain any more excessive attention and that, they want to have some rest.

While looking at the scene outside through the window glass panel, Taeyeon suddenly noticed something.

The fact that Sunny suddenly moved away to call, is something she never see before. All of the girls have been always talking on the phone even if each other are around as there isn't something to hide about.

' Why? Or just because that, she wants to have some private time ? But.. that doesn't make sense. ' Taeyeon thought to herself and again she noticed something.

The relationship between her and Sunny is worsening.

Meanwhile, Jessica is still deep in thoughts as to why Taeyeon seems to be hiding something and hoping that Yoona and Yuri will go well together. Of course, hope her best friend can quickly get discharged from the hospital and finds her true love.

As for Sunny, she is still trying to think if she were to express her feelings or not.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile

" You wanna get that ? " Yuri pointed at a ice cream store as the two of them have left the cafe.

" Yeah sure ! It's been a long time I am able to get that. " Yoona sighed and pouted slightly.

Yuri giggled at the scene and finds it very cute and lovely.

" Are you laughing at me ? " Yoona gave her a deadly glare.

" No I am not. " Yuri just ignored the girl and grabbed the girls' wrist as they run towards the ice cream store.

Yoona was surprised at the sudden contact as her eyes opened widely as they keep running towards the store.

They panted slightly and Yuri managed to ask about the younger girl's preference.

" I want the cookies and cream flavour. " Yoona mentioned as she scanned through the list of ice creams available.

" Alright. " With that , Yuri ordered two cookies and cream flavour.

" Why were we running by the way ? " Yoona asked as she is still panting.

" Hmm, to train our stamina ? "

" Seriously ? "

" Y-Yeah ? " Yuri arched one of her eyebrows

" You are lying. "

" I am not ! "

" Geez, I know you are. "

" Alright alright, let's say I want to grab your hands ? " Yuri finally surrendered.

" Oh come on. "

" You don't believe me ? "

" Not that I don't believe but- " Yoona was talking halfway until the older girl cuts her.

" Okay I get it. Here. " Yuri passed one of the ice cream to Yoona as both of them walks together happily with them savouring the ice creams in their hands.

 

Author's Note : Hey there, sorry for late update! I have been trying to get ideas but yeah , trying to make the story more interesting. So please continue to show your support ! Goodbye~

Thanks for the suscribes too ! I will continue to work hard ~ More upvotes too please T_T.

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]