Episode 12 - Complicated Invaders?

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode

" Why are you stuttering now? Feeling aroused because of our nearly contacted lips? " Jessica decides to tease the mushroom . Little did she knows that, she is correct.

 

" Tsk, stop flattering yourself, Jess. " Tiffany managed to cool down and attacked back.

" You know I know you the best, Tiff. Come on, admit it ! " Jessica continued to .

" There's nothing to admit. What do you want? " Tiffany threw her a glare.

" Awww baby, you sound pissed off. Are you angry? " Jessica try to massage the other girls' shoulder.

" Go away. " Tiffany simply stated.

" But why? We always do this and- " Jessica was saying halfway and the mushroom cut her.

" I said go away ! Can't you freaking listen to me?! " Tiffany is on the verge of shouting but she realised that there is someone else in the room, in the bathroom.

She knows who the other person is, judging by the fact that she didn't hear Yoona going back to her room the whole night. Well, she's afraid of something. She's afraid that the two of them have done something that cause an sight in the room. However, she confirmed what had happened last night between the two as she can see the pieces of left-over evidence.

Tiffany's upset, disappointed and at the same time, angry and pissed-off that Jessica is a well, Flirter. Seeing how Jessica trying to self at every chance and just playing with her all along, she can't help but to feel down. She's also angry with herself because every touch of Jessica seems to make her go out of her mind. She have this strong urge that she just want to do something sensual with the girl right infront of her.

But, she knows that once she did something like this, everything will be even more complicated and chaos if someone else notice it. Furthermore, she can't make sure that Jessica will push her away and causes their friendship to go down.

Meanwhile in Jessica's mind, she is confused, once again. She doesn't know why is Tiffany acting like these to her. All she intends to do is just, trying to relax the girl and play with her like how they always used to. But right now, the girl infront of her is acting so strangely, more like what a total stranger will do. She feels that Tiffany is trying to make a barrier in between the two of them. Jessica doesn't know the reason behind it as there is a few possibility.

One, Tiffany is just tired today. Two, Tiffany experience something bad that makes her hot-tempered today. Three, Tiffany want to minimise the number of skinships they shared and that probably because of Tiffany is having something towards her.

She tells herself that she should really stop flattering herself and thinks that Tiffany is liking her or something. She knows that, it is quite impossible for Tiffany to have something towards her but she just can't help with it. She know Tiffany the best more than anyone else because, they are bestfriends for a very long time. Which this causes Jessica to not cancel the option that Tiffany is acting weirdly towards her because she have something for her.

Seeing how Tiffany stuttered and trying to make a barrier in between them, in terms of skinship, is just confirming Jessicas' thought bit by bit.

" T-Tiff.. ? " Jessica called out to the girl. Normally she will be screaming her lungs out because someone cut her however, this time is different.

" Sorry, Jess. I am just tired that's all. " Tiffany avoided Jessica's eyecontact and the older girl noticed it and she can't help but to mentally sighed.

" Alright, I think you need to cool down- " Jessica was trying to reply the mushroom and someone cut her again. Well, it's Yoona.

" Morning, Fany unnie ! " Yoona try to make herself more hyper and throw out of her mind what had happened just now between her and Jessica.

" Morning, Yoona ! " The two of them run towards each other and hugged.

Now Jessica is really feeling a mixture of feelings.

Right then, Sunny voice is being heard throughout the whole apartment.

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the really late update again. I will try to update at least twice per week, alright? ( Please don't give and forget about this fic, T_T )

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]