Episode 14 - Decision making

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

However all these while, the girl who dozed off have wake up and witness everything.

 

 

That's right, it's Yoona who witnessed everything. She heard some voices in the ward and thought that, that must be the voice of Jessica so she immediately wake up, happy and excited to see the if the princess is alright. However, she's greeted with something that she dreaded the most. She knows that Jessica still have some feelings for Taeyeon but the jealousy inside her is destroying her.

She also knows that she doesn't have any right to be angry or anything else towards Taeyeon and Jessica as she gave a promise to Jessica that as long as the princess return a slight bit of affection to her, everything will be perfect and she will be contended. So, what gives me rights to be even angry and jealous about?

She sighed under her breath and decided to walk away for now. She told herself that she will not do anything foolish and she shall not give any trouble and make anyone worry of her, especially Jessica.

Meanwhile, the knight is feeling something familar that she haven't experience it for quite a while, the love, the care, the concern from Jessica. She feel butterflies are in her stomach as the princess hug her tightly. She's not sure if the princess have know the reason of herself being angry towards her. Probably, not, in her opinion.

She decided to give Jessica a chance to explain herself and convince herself that, probably Jessica have her own reasons too.

Same for Jessica, she feel the exact same thing as the knight. She miss the knight being right beside her, giving her security. Of course, she kind of able to figure it out the reasons behind it of Taeyeon's action so she decided to come clean with her.

Both of them called out for each other at once.

" Sica...? "

" Taeng ? "

Both girls giggled as they continue.

" You go first. "

" You go first. "

Once again.

" Sica, you go first. " Taeyeon decided.

" Okay. " Jessica agreed.

" Taeng... Firstly, I am really sorry.. for hurting you. I don't really mean it. Perhaps, you think me as a hypocrite and I am just finding excuses for myself. But, it's true. I will come clean with you. Yes, I sort of having affection to Yoona but I have no intention of losing you or ending our relationship. Yoona is important, same for you. I know I can only choose one between you two but it's really putting me in the spot. Can't I just love both of you at the same time? I know I am being indecisive and have bring pain and harm for both of you. However I really, have no intention of hurting both of you. Taeng.. can you believe me? "

" Sica... " The knight doesn't know how to reply. She believe Jessica. She is also thankful that Jessica is being truthful to her and not hiding anything. She can totally understand the situation of Jessica. She doesn't want to lose Jessica as well.

" Taeng, promise you don't leave me ever okay? I really love and need you.. "

Suddenly, the door flew open.

 

 

Author's Note: Thanks for supporting this fic all these while, please continue your support! Appreciate much!

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE ]