Episode 7 - Solved?

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" I am sorry. " Yoona just blurted out as she didn't know what others can she say.

The next thing happened was really a shock to Yoona.

 

 

 

That's right. Yuri didn't even think of anything and leaned forward to Yoona and pull her to herself.

Yuri bitterly kissed on Yoona's lips and tears start streaming down her face and slightly drench the other girl's blouse. As for Yoona, the girl can't take the shock and just stand there like a furniture, dazed.

Just Yuri turned around and on the verge of escaping, the other girl hold her hand and stop her.

" Don't go. " was what Yuri heard as she uses her hand to wipe the tears away from her skin.

The girl sighed and turned back to the younger girl as she just said two words, " Teach me. "

After hearing it, she arched her eyebrow and stare at the brunette blankly.

" Teach me. Teach me how not to escape from this nightmare. Teach me how to act as per normal. Please, teach me. I have been failing. Teach me please... " The girl continue her sentences as she wail even louder.

Yoona was stunned . She doesn't know what to do. Shall she comfort the girl? But the source of pain is her. Isn't that being a bit too hypocrite? However, she know that she need to. It's her responsibility to.

This time, its the deer who pulled the pearl to her. Arms were thrown to hug the girl, tightly. She tried to comfort the girl but the girl just keep crying, wailing, and even start cursing at herself. Yoona feel so bad, shameful towards Yuri. How can she cause so much pain to her unnie. How can she see her wailing like a baby. Out of so many years being together, there's not even once that Yuri starts to wail, literally like a kid who lost her mum.

" Yuri.. I am truely sorry for causing you so much pain... Please forgive me.. It's painful to see you being like this... "

" I-I.... I-I just can't... Yoona... why am I acting like this.. ? Why does the pain... hurts.. so much? I.. feel like dying... Yoona.. "

" Please don't say like this. It's my fault. Please... don't ever think of foolish things. I am here.. and I will be here... and I will always be here... Yuri, please... don't be like this. " Yoona keep pausing as she can't express herself properly, probably the reason is her heart.

Yoona slightly pull away from the other girl, wiping the tears away from her beautiful face and resume the painful hug.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is fanning Taeyeon as the princess doesn't really know how to wash the dishes fast so she just stay away from it and give Taeyeon emotional motivation.

" Sica? Sica? " .

Silence.

" Jessica? Jessica-yah~ " Taeyeon tries to use aegyo to get her princess attention but still, no reply.

" YAH, JUNG SOO YEON! "

" Y-Yeah? You are calling me? " Jessica finally stop spacing out.

" My dear princess, tell me is there anyone else with the name call Jung Soo Yeon? " Taeyeon leaned towards Jessica's ear and whispered.

" There is! Her name is called Jessica Jung . " The princess decided to play along.

" Oh well, Jessica Jung. Yeah. I got it. Jessica Jung, is it you? " This time, Taeyeon acting blur.

" Ermmm, what do you think? Miss Kim Tae Tae? " Jessica still showing her mischievous side.

" I don't know. Maybe this cucumber will tell me the answer? " Taeyeon picks up a cucumber from the fridge and start threatening her princess's life out.

" YAH! STOP IT! GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME! NO NO! KIM TAE YEON! " Apparently, the girl named Kim Tae Yeon got a serious hearing injury.

" Ouch! My ear! " Taeyeon pitifully hold her near her ears and complained.

" Oh my gosh! Sorry! " The princess immediately checks on the older girl.

" I am alright... " Taeyeon stops and stare at her princess, lovingly.

Taeyeon start decreasing the body gap between each other and both of the lips are in a dangerous distance that, any fidgets will make both lips touch.

And you know what happens after next.

Somehow, Jessica feel something weird. Something's wrong with her. She mentally noted.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Updated! Do comment! Oh yeah and again , this is a TaengSic story so yeah. Yoonsic story will be created soon but before that, I need your answers! (If you do not know what am I talking, please go to episode 4, under author's note. )

[STAY TUNED FOR NEXT UPDATE @ 21 JUNE] (because I want make the update longer haha, thus the wait. Please understand! )