Episode 28 - Breakdown

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Sooyoung, you like me? "

 

 

The question is ringing in Sooyoung's mind. The girl just stare at the older girl with slightly open at the sudden question. The younger girl immediately look elsewhere, fidgeting around after registering what had happened.

" N-No..? " Sooyoung know that she is not a good liar and definitely, she will get caught immediately but she is still determined to keep it as a secret.

" Alright, if you say so. " Tiffany nodded and smiled at the other girl.

However Sooyoung just keep staring at Tiffany as her train of thoughts keep flooding inside her.

Did she really accept that what I said is the truth? Why doesn't she continue asking me like how she always did in the past? Did I hurt her accidentally? Or.. did she even care in the first place..?

" Sooyoung ah? " Sooyoung heard someone calling her and divert her attention to the girl infront of her.

" Y-Yeah? " Sooyoung mumbled.

" By any chance, if I let you feel awkward by the question just now, I shall apologise. Sorry. " Tiffany apologised.

" Oh, it's nothing. " Sooyoung smiled weakly as her thoughts is killing her.

There it goes again, the word " silence " is around them.

" But why? " Sooyoung asked without knowing as she is deep in her thoughts.

" What do you mean? " Tiffany arched her eyebrow.

" Huh? Oh, erm nothing. " The younger girl rejects to continue from there.

Meanwhile, Tiffany know that Sooyoung is obviously lying to her. Yet she knows, once she continue from there, the atmosphere will be even more awkward than before. At the same time, she can't promise to Sooyoung that she can do anything for her, which will then cause more pain to Sooyoung. However, there's a weird thing that she's feeling and she doesn't know why.

Why does my heart aches so much when she cries?

The older girl just doesn't figure out the answer but she knows something.

" Sooyoung ah, promise that you don't cry ever again okay? "

" Then promise you that you will be better. "

Both girls smiled and promise to each other while the other girl is worried about her condition and decided to ask her best friend, or rather that someone that keeps her thinking about.

 

 

" Yoona ! Holy. Oh my god. Where the heck is her?! Oh my, damn. Im Yoon Ah ! " The american born girl with a high pitch voice, keeps shouting for a cerain deer.

" YOONA!!!!!!! " Taeyeon is screaming for her too.

" Yoona yah? Yoona ? " The pearl that is probably the most anxious is looking for her while her eyes is busy at spotting the deer.

" Unnies ! I couldn't find her too ! " Seohyun exclaimed as Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny gathered.

" Girls, I think we have to split up to find her. " Sunny said with a serious yet composed tone.

" Sica? Sica? " Taeyeon calling for her princess but she doesn't see her anywhere.

" Where's Yuri? " Hyoyeon asked.

" Sica? Where are you? " Taeyeon is already holding onto her phone.

" Oh Taengoo yah? Erm, I am with Yul right now. We are finding Yoona together. Is there anything urgent? " Jessica answered.

" I see, erm nothing Sica. Take care, babyprincess ! "

" You too, my lovely knight. " Taeyeon then hanged off her phone.

A certain girl is depressed about how lovely the knight-princess couple is but she doesn't want to affect her as there is something more important to do. As expected, she leads the way, like a leader.

" Does anyone want to come with me to search for Yoona? " Sunny asked.

" Me Me Me ! " Taeyeon immediately stick to her best friend.

" Alright, I will go with Seohyun over the other side. " Hyoyeon announced as she look over at Seohyun and the younger girl nodded.

" Take care unnies ! " Seohyun still doesn't forget to wish for the girls.

" Okay, Taeng, let's go. " Sunny urged while inside her, she is happy that Taeyeon chose her.

 

 

Author's Note : Hello ! Sorry for the late update once again. So I saw apink with my own eyes 2 days ago HAHA. Wow, naeun yah~ . LOL, I took some fancams and pics. 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]