Episode 15 - Where are you?

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

Suddenly, the door flew open.

 

 

 

" OH MY GOD DID U SAW YOONA?! " Both Sunny and Tiffany yelled.

" Opps! " They said together as they realised the scene infront of them is getting . At the same time, the jealousy within them is building up.

" Yoona? I didn't saw her!  What happened?! " Jessica frantically replied.

The knight beside her just remain silent but worry about Yoona too.

" All three of us were sitting at the seats just infront of this ward but Tiffany and I had gone to the convenience store to grab some coffee. When we are back, she's nowhere to be seen! We have asked the hospital staffs as well! But to no avail... "

" Oh my.. " Jessica suddenly blurted out as she think of the worst scenario which is Yoona had saw her and Taeyeon cuddling and their conversation and feel upset and did something foolish.

" Yes, Jess? " Tiffany know there's something Jessica wants to say in her mind but she's afraid to.

Jessica looked up, facing Tiffany while Tiffany gave her a warm smile, encouraging Jessica to start speaking up.

" Guys, I think Yoona saw Taeyeon and I in this state and she might do something foolish. " Jessica finally mustered her courage to speak up.

All three of them stayed quiet and start thinking where Yoona might be while there's a certain bunny is shocked that she suspect that Yoona likes Jessica. Well, only Yoona herself, Tiffany, Jessica and Taeyeon knows this anyway.

Sunny slightly nudge the mushroom beside her and wants to know the answer, Tiffany just nodded.

" I might know where she is. " Jessica finally thought of something that might be useful.

" Where? " The other three said at once.

" I will bring you. " Jessica start standing up but failed as she feel dizzy still. Come on Jessica, you can do it.

" Nope Sica, you and Taeyeon stay here while Tiffany and I will go and find her. Just tell us the place. " Sunny finally recovered from her shockness earlier on.

" Nope Sunny, I need to see Yoona. " Jessica insisted.

" Jess, you are still not recovered fully yet. Moreover, you seems to be dizzy. " This time is Tiffany who tried to persuade Jessica to stay at the ward to have plenty of rest.

" Tiff... I am always healthy. Its just that.. I don't know.. Probably I just don't get much rest recently, that's why.. " Jessica struggled to keep her vision back to normal as she starts standing up again but failed again.

" Jess, I know you are very worried about Yoona and you want to see her safe and sound right infront of your eyes. I absolutely understand your feeling. But look at yourself, Jess. You are freaking weak and you might faint sooner or later. Do you want Yoona to be worried of you, once again? " Tiffany tried her best as she can fully understand how Yoona will feel if Jessica were to faint once again.

" I am sorry, Tiff... I will stay here. " Jessica finally surrendered.

" Nevermind , it's okay. Don't worry. I will bring Yoona here. Safe and sound, I promise. " Tiffany promised.

" Alright, Tiff. I think, she may be at the rooftop- " The other three cut the princess.

" ROOFTOP?! " They said in unison again.

" Come on, hear me out! " The princess is slightly frustrated.

" Alright chill. " Taeyeon finally voice out her thoughts, apart from saying the same thing as the mushroom and bunny.

" Okay. The reason why I feel that she might be at the rooftop because she once told me that she likes to be at the rooftop, enjoying the breeze and fresh air while she sort out her thoughts. However, it's quite dangerous so I hope you guys will- " Before Jessica can finish what she wants to say, both Tiffany and Sunny interrupted an " Okay " and left in a rush.

" These kids who keep interrupting me.. " Jessica mumbled as she sighed under her breath while she keep thinking if Yoona will be alright.

Taeyeon noticed how Jessica is so worried of Yoona and quickly wrapped her arms around the younger girl's waist.

" Don't be worry. She will be alright. "

" Oh, you haven't answer my question. " Jessica replied.

" What? " Taeyeon trying to act blur.

" Promise you don't leave me ever, okay? I really love and need you. " Jessica repeat her question.

" I won't leave you. " Taeyeon smiled as both of them hugged tightly. The princess is glad that her knight understands her as she hugged her knight even tighter.

 

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]