Episode 3 - Heartbroken

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Oh by the way, did you think that Yoona is a bit weird nowadays? " Jessica continued.

" Nope? Why? Did something happen to her? "

" For that, I am not sure. Okay I better get going now. "

" Yes Yes, chatterbox. "

" Hmph! "

" Okayokay, princess. "

 

 

Jessica slightly smiled at how playful and cool is her knight while she takes her way to the members' respective room. Normally, the girls don't stay together and overnight together as they had already seperated to their own family's homes , well except for Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who had been living together. A certain princess hoping that all 9 of them will come back together and live together, not too far away from their families so that they can keep this bond forever, as she was walking to the rooms.

She have no idea who to wake, first. However, she definitely know that she shouldn't be calling Yoona for the breakfirst first. Perhaps, it makes her feel better as she thinks that this slight arrangement of waking members up will push back the time. Or maybe, Yoona will be coming out from her room for her breakfast without any call.

Indeed, the princess is right. Just as she walked past Yoona's room, she heard someone unlocked the door and came out of the room. Jessica can't help but to turn around and check on her, silently hoping that Yoona will be alright. To her dismay, Yoona's eyes seems to be sore. Probably, because of crying her heart out in her room all these while when the source of pain is happily flirting with her knight.

Well. that makes Jessica feel even worst. How can she send wrong signals to her favourite dongsaeng all these time? And worst still, she continue the act by not controlling herself, causing Yoona more pain. How can she not know that Yoona had been crushing on her? How can she not telling Yoona that she can't be with her because she doesn't feel the same way as Yoona? But a word pop up in Jessica's head as she keep blaming herself for causing all the pain inflicted to Yoona.

The word is " Why. " This word may be the simplest word to spell, to write, to pronounce or even to understand the meaning but finding the answer may not seems to be that easy.

" Why " and of course with a question mark behind it. Maybe, a question mark is not enough for everyone, certainly not for Jessica.

Why did the heck did she not pushing away Yoona at first? Why the heck did she even let Yoona to capture her lips even though she know the reason for Yoona to do that may not be as easy as she thought of, Sister-Love. Why the heck did she want to persuade herself to think that way then? Why the heck did she even continue and deepen the kiss?

She don't know. She really don't. Finally, she admitted herself as an airhead, not knowing anything. She cursed herself . For being so indecisive. For being so immature. For being a bad sister to Yoona.

Fortunately, just as she was done spacing out by her own thoughts, Yoona's presence is still there. The girl is right infront of her. Jessica's jaw just dropped and open slightly, wanting to say something but no words come out.

" Jessica... " Yoona paused as she look directly to the princess' eyes.

" Yoona... I... " Jessica stammered.

" No.. Let me explain. I am sorry, Jessica.. I don't know why the heck I did that.. I-I... am truly sorry.. I shouldn't even do this. Please forgive me.. " Yoona apologised.

" Yoona, listen to me. It's not your fault. It's mine. Please don't blame yourself. I don't want to see you being so hurt but I caused the pain to you. I am a beast, Yoona. I should be the one apologising not you.. " Jessica said as she composed herself, going near to the younger girl and hugged her.

" Jessica... " Yoona don't know what to say but just uttered her name.

Jessica slightly let go of her hug and she done another wrong thing again. She pecked on Yoona's cheek and closed her eyes while doing that. That's really dense of her to not thinking about that action will make Yoona hurt more.

Now, she's really shocked by her action. Did hormones just got control of her? Did she become a ert that likes to kiss anyone she wants? Or did she feel that irresistable lips are too much to take? If so, why?

And worst to come worst, someone else notices the whole scene. If the sound of a broken heart can be heard, the other girls will be awake by the loud noise.

 

Author's Note: Opps! a delay of 16mins sorry! And sorry for the short update too. Anticipate the next episode at 16th June ! (Time is a secret)