Episode 41 : RATED

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

Don't know how both of the girls get into this but , Taeyeon and Jessica are kissing each other now. More like eating each other. Moans keep escaping through their mouth as they enjoy each other's tongue exploring their own mouth, to the fullest. Thankfully, the room is sound proof.

" Uhmmmmmm " Jessica moaned slightly as her naughty hand starts to explore her knight's petite and perfect body just for Jessica.

" MMM ! " Taeyeon got startled when she feel a pair of hands squeezing both sides of her tight hard.

Both of them slowly break of the kiss as saliva trails down.

" Looks like, my princess is . "

" Wrong, I am not but I am extremely . "

" Such a dirty . "

" Only for you. "

Taeyeon then head towards the drawer, leaving Jessica dumbfounded. However, Jessica smirked and teased at the sight of the huge toy Taeyeon is holding onto.

" You want to give me this, so you can ride it ? "

" Nnn uhh, it's for you to ride it, my ty princess. " With that, Taeyeon waste no time to wear the gigantic .

" Aren't you going to be or something ? " Jessica frowned.

" You want to see my body ? Then come and ride this, show me how desperate and good you are. "

" Why not ? " Jessica decided to have a striptease as she let her own hand touch her own mounds, then towards her clothed while slightly open as she starts .

Slowly, she walks towards Taeyeon as she takes off her top, followed by her bottom leaving only the undergarments. The thing is, she is wearing a gstring and her favourite leopard print bra which almost makes Taeyeon to nosebleed. Jessica then finally unclasped her bra, showing her firm with her perky s seeking for some attention. Still, Taeyeon tries to be calm, not to ruin the game.

The princess then place her infront of Taeyeon's face abruptly. Shocked but cannot take it anymore, Taeyeon immediately pull down the princess' . Now, it's the princess' turn to be shocked.

Being an ultimate ert, Taeyeon starts to pierce her tongue forward into the sweet nestle with both of her hands messaging Jessica's . She can feel her princess is leaking with her own juices, clamping down and relax again as she lunge her tongue and attack her weak spot.

" Deeperrrr.. me with your tongue.. "

Taeyeon immediately obliged after she hear her princess' inner personality, craving for more but she replaced her tongue to both of her index and middle finger, going in and out of the ty pink .

" Oh my god ! Yes, that's it. me hard, deep and fast like there's no tomorrow ! Make my ty sore til I cannot even walk tomorrow ! God, I am such a but this is so good . " Jessica with her y makes Taeyeon even hornier.

The older girl then thought of something even more wild and fun as she instructs the younger girl to sit on her . Of course, Jessica quickly place her just on top of the , ready to get penetrated by the gigantic . Unexpectedly, Taeyeon moves behinds a bit and plunge her into Jessica's tiny brown hole which makes the girl screamed on top of her lungs.

" AHHHH ! PULL IT OUT ! ITS SO PAINFUL. OH MY GOD. YOUR IS PENETRATING ME AND EXPANDING MY TY . IT'S SO BIG. I CAN FEEL THAT. "

" You like it don't you ? Having your penetrating by my massive . " Taeyeon then start to pumps in and out fast as one of her hands start massaging the younger girl's s, pinching and pulling it out, leaving her s sore and protruding out. On the other hand, she place three of her fingers inside the ty , staying there and use her thumb to rub her oris.

" TAEYEON PLEASE MOVE YOUR FINGERS. ME PLEASE. ME HARDER. DON'T CARE ABOUT ME JUST ME LIKE I AM YOUR SLAVE. " Jessica moans as she is already reaching her due to Taeyeon's experienced fingers, ramming against her g-spot.

Taeyeon smirked as she rams her fingers and her faster than ever.

" OH MY KKKK. " Jessica starts squirting, her juices keeps shooting out, to the bed sheet, to Taeyeon's thighs

" Such a , even squirt on my thighs. "

" I am sorry, I will clean up for you. "

Taeyeon thought that the girl will clean up with a tissue or something but the girl uses her tongue to her own juices.

" Now, it's your time, TaeTae. " Jessica smirked as she moves forward.

" What about no ? "

" You can't escape. "

With that, they go on for a few more rounds, leaving the bedsheet and the blanket a mess as it covers with their hot juices.

 

Author's Note : Tadah, so as stated, I wrote this.. erm it's not good because I AM REALLY BAD AT GIRLS . SO MR MR IS OUT HOHO. HEHEH. I WILL UPDATE SOON BYE .

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]