Episode 45 - Proposal Part 1

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

" Taeyeon ah ? Can you come to my room for a while ? " Yuri asked through her phone call. 

" Yes, baby princess ? Aint I in your room already ?  " Taeyeon is still half-asleep. 

Thankfully, Jessica is still sleeping. If not, she will be suspicious of Taeyeon again. Well, she is Jessica for a reason.

" Kim Tae Yeon. I am Kwon Yu Ri. " 

" Kwon Urine... Hmm.. Kwon Urine.. " 

" YAH KIM TAE YEON ! I AM KWON YU RI. " Yuri yelled so loud that if their rooms aren't sound proof, their neighbours would have lodge a complaint. 

" How can urine speaks..  They have a mouth ? " 

" You this little midget potato. Come to my room, right now. NOW. "

" Hey ! I am not a midget ! I am not a potato ! " Finally, Taeyeon is wide awake. God bless Yuri. 

" I don't care, come to my room now. "

" I am older than you ! "

" Yes, I know, old hag. I am hanging up. You heard me. " 

With that, Yuri hanged up, leaving Taeyeon mumbling curse words while practising punches in the air.

" Taeyeon ? What are you doing ? " Jessica woke up from all the noises. Surprisingly, the sleeping beauty didn't rage.

" Oh ! I am doing Yoga ! " 

" Yoga ? Since when you are learning Yoga ? " 

" From today, yeah. " Taeyeon nodded in sync with her words.

" I am going to find Yuri as she will be teaching me more Yoga moves. " Taeyeon continued and waved to her princess as though this is the last time that they will be meeting each other.

" Oh alright, byeee " Jessica waved back to her as she just boom. Lie flat on her bed and fall asleep.

" This girl.. " The knight shades her head but at the same time find it extremely cute. 

" Oh ya, that urine is looking for me. "

 

 

 

*Knocks knocks*

" Who is this ? " 

" Urine ? " 

Almost immediately, the door flew open so hard that people will be thinking that there's a typhoon in the room. 

" You this potato, stop calling me urine. " 

" But urine fits you. " 

" And potato fits you too. "

" Well, at least potaoes are cute and so I am cute, thanks. " 

" Whatever. " Yuri hissed.

" Okay okay, I will not call you urine anymore. "

" Thanks potato and please come in. " Yuri gestured Taeyeon to sit on the bed. 

" Why do you ask me to come here ? " Taeyeon lies down on the bed instead of sitting down. 

" I need your help. " 

" For ? " 

" I want to make Yoona mine. " Yuri is expecting a super mega huge epic reaction from Taeyeon but Taeyeon just nodded with " uh huh ? "

" Arent you surprised ? " 

" Nope, I am not. Why would I ? " 

" Is it that obvious that I like her ? "

" Yeah ? Since your name is Yuri. "

" How does that links ? " 

" It means that you are a lesbian and given by Yoona's beauty, it's only normal for you to fall for her and since you two are quite close. "

" Yeah, we are close but I don't think she feels a single thing for me. Wait what, did you just called me a lesbian ? "

" Yeah, I just called you a lesbian. It's a fact isn't it. So how do you want me to help you ? "

" I want to you to give me tips and know how did you and Jessica end up together. "

" That's very very long ago, but I remember that special day. It was the eve of my birthday and all of you celebrates my birthday, remember ? "

" Yeah I remember. "

" So after you guys left, we were hugging each other and crying for each other and then somehow, I realise that I miss and love her so much that I am no longer sane and yeah. "

" And yeah ? "

" We had . Idiot. Must I really say it out? "

" Wow, that's cool. "

Taeyeon shrugged both of her shoulders as she arches both of her eyebrows too and smirks.

" But, I can't possibly did the same to Yoona like you did to Jessica right ? "

" Yeah true, so why don't you try to move her heart ? "

" How ? " 

" What have you planned ? "

" I planned to propose to her by giving her a banquet of flowers and just express myself but I don't know where the venue will be. "

" Toilet ? "

" What ? "

" Toilet is a very romantic place, you can decorate the toilet bowls and everything with the help of toilet paper. " Taeyeon joked while she laughed at her own joke, followed by Yuri's laughter. Soon after, Yuri stopped laughing and stare at the kid.

" I can't believe that I actually laughed at your joke. " 

" Well that's good. Anyway, you are on the right track. Bye. " Taeyeon left the room leaving Yuri alone.

" I hope too, Taeyeon.. " The girl whispered to herself.

 

 

 

" Yoona, are you free today ? " Yuri asked the girl beside her as they are in the practice room, practising the dance again. 

" Yeah, I am. " Yoona answered casually.

" I have something to talk to you. Let's meet at 7pm at the lobby ? "

" Alright, cool. "

 

 

The clock's tickling noises are louder than usual, especially for Yuri as she stares at the clock with a heavy and racing heart. Today is the day, the day that will determine her life. Today is the day when she can feel extremely happy about it or extremely depressed and shameful about it. She let out a heavy sigh as she places her hand on her left side of her chest, trying to calm her heart. She breathes in heavily once again as she finally makes her way out to the carpark as the time states, 6.45pm. Though the carpark is actually very near but she can't help but to play it safe, so that she will not be late for the date.

On the other hand, Yoona is dressing up and making sure that she is presentable with her final touches.

" Opps, I am going to be late if I didn't go out now. " Yoona realised as she rushes off to the meeting place.

 

 

The deer-like girl reached as she turns to her right and left, hoping to see a trace of Yuri but she is nowhere to be found. Just then, a honking sound from the car can be heard. Feeling weird, Yoona slowly makes her way to the source of the sound and she was right, standing infront is none other than an elegant black car. Thinking that she must be at the wrong place, she turns her back but suddenly a familar hand is grabbing her. 

" Come in. " The voice said as Yoona turns and was shock that it is Yuri as she doesn't know that Yuri bought such an expensive car.

As much as Yuri is dumbfounded and mesmerized by the beauty infront of her, she has to calm her pounding heart and act while as planned.

" Where are we going ? " Yoona asked as she slowly sits down on the passenger seat after Yuri has opened the door for her. 

" You will know it later. " 

 

 

Author's Note : I AM FINALLY ON HOLIDAYS THATS WHY I FINALLY UPDATED, I AM SO SORRY AND IF YOU THOUGHT THAT THE CHAPTER TITLE IS MEANT FOR TAENGSIC THEN I AM REALLY TRULY SORRY. NONETHELESS, I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I TRIED TO MAKE IT FUNNY SO IT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING BUT I DON'T THINK I MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS SO YEAH, I WILL COME BACK VERY SOON, HOPEFULLY.

 

THOUGH I AM HAVING HOLIDAYS, I AM STARTING MY WORK FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS SO I WILL UPDATE WHEN I AM HAVING FREE DAY OR SOMETHING WHICH IS ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE IT AND GOD BLESS ME ( I AM TOO EXCITED AND NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME FOR MY HOLIDAYS AND WORK, HENCE THE CAPSLOCK )

 

SEE YA

[ Stay tuned for the next episode. ]