Episode 6 - I'm Sorry.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" C-Can.. you help.. me explain to.. Yuri..? "
 

 

 

It's been half an hour since Yoona had asked Taeyeon for help. There they are, just got settled down and about to start their late breakfast. Taeyeon carefully explains to other members that Jessica had fainted due to running but she is fine now. Every member, except for the three who got back together, are shocked to hear the news and it may sounds like coincidence, their jaws left open. Almost at the same size, but not for a certain black pearl.

She tried to act as if nothing had happened, tried to blend in with the other members that are not in the role of , " Witness ". But deep inside her heart, she knows. She's hurt . She can't act as per normal. She need to express her feelings out but she can't. Not now, not at this moment. She doesn't want other people to think that she's weak. She doesn't want others to worry about her. The words keep repeating in her head, telling herself that she is fine. She won't die, it won't kill her. But somehow, the pain is too extreme that she feel like dying.

She's glad that Yoona is not beside her but the girl is actually right infront of her. She used as many ways as possible. Be it, focus on the food infront of her. Be it, talks about other topics. She's just trying to avoid eye contact with her.

While Yoona knows, she shouldn't be sitting right infront of Yuri, stressing her out. However, Taeyeon asked her to do so and the prankster doesn't know why. She tries to have eye contact with a certain black pearl but she doesn't seems to have Yuri's attention.

After the breakfast which both Yuri and Yoona thinks that, at least 2 hours had passed, was greeted by a realistic clock. It shows that only 20 minutes had passed.

All of them stands up casually except for the two who stands up awkwardly. Awkwardly, uncomfortably, uneasiness and any other words that you can think of which suits the emotions and feelings that they are currently experiencing.

Yoona saw Taeyeon sees the situation between herself and Yuri but the dork do nothing but smile at Yoona, as though trying to pass messages through telepathy.Yoona's mind full of question marks.

When to talk to Yuri? How to talk to Yuri? Why is Taeyeon smiling? Why is Taeyeon asking her to sit infront of Yuri? Will Yuri actually gives her a chance and listen to her? How will Yuri react?

Question marks and question marks.

To add on, Yuri is older than her. How can she explain to her?

Just as she was thinking, something caught her off surprise. Her phone is vibrating.

She takes out her phone and saw a message popped up. To her surprise, it's someone she have been wanting to talk to the whole day. That's right, the sender is, " Yuri Unnie ^_^ ".

She frantically opens up the message and this shows up her screen,

" Yoona, come to my room now. "

She's overwhelmed with mixed feelings again. She is feeling glad and happy that at the very least Yuri wants to talk to her, not ignoring her. But at the same time, she doesn't know what will happen next.

She sigh as she keep her phone back into her pocket. She glance over to Taeyeon who is happily talking to Jessica. Somehow, Taeyeon notices Yoona's glance and walk over to the girl.

" Did Yuri contacted you or something? " Taeyeon asked as her eyes stares at the younger's brown eyes.

" Y-Yeah, how do you know? " Yoona seems to be stunned.

" Good, then go now! " Taeyeon sounds a bit excited as she dodges the question well.

Taeyeon didn't become a leader for nothing. She knows every member's weaknesses and strengths, favourites and dislikes, personality and behaviour, almost everything inside out but she is not a mind-reader so she doesn't know the member's affection.

Almost immediately, Taeyeon saw nothing but Yoona's back, running to Yuri's room. Out of a sudden, she find someone is hugging her and it's none other than Jessica.

The knight and princess cuddles with each other, while hoping that Yoona will be alright as Taeyeon have updated Jessica about the favour that Yoona have asked her.

As Yoona is running, she is still dumbfounded as in what she should say to the older girl. She have never know that Yuri is kind of fond of her. All the while, she treat her as an older sister, a soulmate that clicks off very well. Little did she know that, the situation will turn into this.

She slightly knocked on the older girl's door. No reply.

She wait for another minute or so and finally the door opens slowly.

" Come in. " Yuri said while avoiding the eye contact once again.

" Close the door behind you. " Yuri continued as she walk to the centre of her room.

Yoona just stare the girl as she slowly follow behind.

" Anything you want to talk to me? " Yuri said bluntedly.

" E-Er yeah. " Yoona enthusiastically nodded her head.

" Spill it out then. " Yuri still with her poker face.

" I-I... I... I-I.... " The younger one stuttered as she hung her head down, staring at the tiles.

" If you don't have anything you want to say, it's actually okay. You can leave now. " Yuri turned her back behind, said to Yoona harshly.

Yoona didn't know how to react as this is the first time she saw the girl being like this to her. Out of all the years that the two of them have been together, Yuri will always let Yoona win over small things, apologise to Yoona first when both of them are wrong and even when Yoona is in wrong, Yuri will forgive her easily. But now, this is something way different.

Yuri isn't that kind of people who are unreasonable. She knows that even she is hurting tremendously, Yoona didn't do anything wrong. Nobody did anything wrong. There's no word called, " Wrong " in the dictionary of love anyway.

That is why she gives Yoona a chance to talk to her because she guess that the younger girl wants to talk to her, judging at how she reacts, how she try to call the simple 4-letter name " Y-U-R-I ". Yet she knows, she need to keep a poker face so that those tears won't be threatening her.

" I am sorry. " Yoona just blurted out as she didn't know what others can she say.

The next thing happened was really a shock to Yoona.

 

Author's Note: Kinda short LOL. Tadang hope the timing is just nice? LOL . STAY TUNED FOR NEXT UPDATE AT 19TH JUNE .