Episode 30 - Forced.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Yoong.. " A familar voice called out for the torn girl.

 

The torn girl's eyes immediately lit up, eyes opening wide, staring at the space infront of her once again. This time is different, she recognise the voice within the speed of light. She also realise something; that person is just right beside her.

" Yoong... " The familar voice called out for her again.

The torn girl try her best to appear cheerful, like how she have always been infront of everyone but she knows, she can't do that.

She slightly let out a sigh of relief, probably because of she felt relief that she can finally act natural once again, destroying that unrealistic mask hiding her pain.

" Yes? " The girl just replied vaguely.

Out of her expectation, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders, bringing her closer to the familar person's embrace. Before she can even resist and think straight, the familar person just keep blabbering and complaining.

" You fool, where have you been ? Do you know how worried am I ? "

" No I don't, Sica.  " The torn girl remains firm.

Jessica sighed and walks over to the empty spot beside her and sit down.

" Yoong, look at me. "

The torn girl refuse to comply but the older girl insisted by rotating her face towards her with both of her hands.

" Where have you been? " Jessica asked.

" Shut up. "

" Yoong.. "

" Sorry. " The torn girl's lips caught the older girl's lips in a split of second.

" Yoona... Stop. " Jessica keeps resisting.

" Why shall I stop ? "

" Because it's wrong.. "

The younger girl is so pissed that why is her affection treated as something wrong, or rather a sin. All she does is love someone so badly and can't seems to forget that one person. All she does is just showing her affection, she didn't commit any crimes. These thoughts only make it worst as the torn girl is now using all her energy and strength to get control of the older girl.

" Yoong.. please. " The poor girl just keep resisting but the strength of the other girl is too much for her to break free. By now, she can feel that pairs of eyes are staring at them. She knows that if she keeps resisting like this, they will get into trouble as people may think it is a " " case.

The older girl only sighed and soften her resistance in her but she still continue calling for the other girl's name, hoping her that she can stop, She doesn't want Taeyeon to be hurt again, neither she wants Yoona to get hurt.

Yoona taking this chance, deepen the kiss, kissing her more hungrily. Trying to get the other girl's mouth full so she can stop hearing all these resisting words of her.

Meanwhile, Jessica is still trying her best to resist her but her inner self is giving up. She got to admit that she feel slightly aroused and wants to return the kiss badly but she knows, the person that is kissing her is definitely wrong. Just as she wants to resist once again, she feel that Yoona slightly bit on her lips. No she doesn't feel any pleasure, all she feel is physically pain and emotionally disappointed.

Yoona bit her tongue this time, causing Jessica to cry out her pain which mistakenly treated as signs of pleasure. The older girl feels that there are no longer attention towards them, relieved that they aren't going to get into trouble since they are idols which makes things even more complicated if caught.

It may seems everything has ended as Yoona finally break the kiss but the daring girl is frightening the older girl even more by kissing her neck.

" Yoong please. This is public. " Jessica doesn't feel amused at all.

" So you want it private, huh? " The younger girl whispered.

" No... Yoong.. "

Suddenly someone rushes in and pulled Yoona away, out of the cafe.

" Yoong..? " The older girl worriedly called out and quickly fixed herself and rushed out before people starts to be suspicious about their identity.

Jessica opened the door and heard a loud slap nearby.

 

Author's Note : Was suppose to update yesterday but I was too tired so , please anticipate the next update in a few hours time~

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]