Episode 24 - Unbearable Pain.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Dont leave me... You are the only motivation left for me... I love you... "

 

 

The poor girl keep crying while staring at the unconscious body lying on the bed infront of her. Tears keep escaping from her eyes, to her cheeks, like a waterfall. All she hope is that Tiffany will be alright. It hurts to see the person you love is being so sick. The girl knows that Tiffany may be suffering from something which is more fatal, not those normal cold judging by how sick the girl is.

That thought did Sooyoung. What if she really have some illness? What if is something that can't be cured? The crying girl tries to maintain herself, throwing away all those negative thoughts.

 

It seems like hours had passed and indeed, it's already midnight. The other girls are looking at both Sooyoung and Tiffany outside the ward, giving them some space and hope that the bubbly mushroom will wake up soon. The doctor just visited and updated them with the latest news. All of them were shocked at first, probably not Jessica as she had already expected this.

It is about Tiffany's illness. There's a very high chance that Tiffany feeling so weak is because of brain cancer because of tumour . C.A.N.C.E.R these 6 letters almost make everyone faint but the doctor reassure again that it is not confirmed yet and it will be great for Tiffany to wake up as soon as possible. The accurate results will be out, probably in less than 48hours time.

The girls sitting on the chairs, feeling demoralised, hoping that Tiffany will wake up soon. Even the energy pill and the dancing queen can't make any jokes. All of them just sit down there, quietly with their thoughts running through their mind. They had agreed that, they shall keep it as a secret away from Sooyoung.

Jessica can feel that her tears rolling down on her cheeks. She expected this to come as Tiffany is not as hyper as she is, recently. She keep trying to abandon all those negative thoughts. Convincing herself that is just Tiffany being tired yet after hearing what the doctor had come to, she can feel that her chest aches a lot.

She remember in the past when both of them are still trainees. Both of them trust each other the most therefore they share lots of secrets. But one day, Jessica heard something unordinary. It is about Tiffany's past as a child, or rather a toddler. 

" Jess.. I have something to share to you. "

" What is it, Tiff? "

" If one day, I have brain tumour. Please don't be too sad for me. "

" Huh? What are you talking about? "

" I had brain tumour before when I was young and thankfully it's been removed but the doctor told me that, if I were to have that again, my chances of living is really really small. "

The flashback makes Jessica cry even harder. She look beside her and there's Taeyeon, comforting her with her curious and worried eyes.

" Sica, please don't cry. "

Jessica have the urge to share with the other girls as she believe that the other girls have the rights to know this matter as well. However, Tiffany had always reminded her not to tell anyone about it as she doesn't want anyone to be worried of her so the older girl complied.

Meanwhile in the ward, Sooyoung had long ago fell asleep with her hands still tightly hold on Tiffany's hand. The sleeping girl seems to be having nightmares and keep mumbled the word, " Tiffany ".

It seems like a miracle but there's slight movement of the semi-conscious girl.

 

Author's Note: Is this chapter long enough or is it still a bit short? Please continue your support on this fanfic! 6K VIEWS . 80 SUSCRIBERS! GOGO

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]