Episode 40 - Breathe

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

' What's happening ? ' Sunny frantically trying to escape from the sudden darkness. She knows that someone just cover both of her eyes with some dark cloth. Not only that, someone is holding onto tightly, preventing the poor girl from speaking. The girl can also feel that she is being brought to somewhere else. She became more nervous as the darkness and her inability to speak still remains, after as long as two minutes.

" What do you - " Sunny finally get a chance to speak and confront the mastermind but all she greeted was a wild spread of variety of expensive dishes on the dinning table.

" TADAH ! LET'S CELEBRATE FOR OUR FIRST MEETING AFTER SO LONG ~ ! " What surprise Sunny even more is that, the mastermind is actually her best friend, Hyomin.

" You really gave me a fright. I thought who is so daring to actually kidnap me ! " Sunny joked.

" Well, there's me. " Hyomin smirked as she sat down on the chair while Sunny just looked at her with hatred in her eyes.

" Come on, sit down or do you want me to pull out the chair for you ? " Hyomin teased as she gestured the bunny to sit down.

" I have hands myself too. "

" That's good to hear ! "

Upon hearing what Hyomin had just said, Sunny can't help but to breathe loudly and pout which gains an " Awwww so cute " from Hyomin.

" Thanks for your compliment. " Sunny thanked half-heartedly as she is still a bit pissed due to the girl just right infront of her.

" That's not a compliment though. It's a mock. "

That's it. Sunny can't help but to exclaim.

" What ?! "

The younger girl who is born just 15 days later, sensed the tense atmosphere and immediately apologised which the bunny forgave her almost instantly.

" Oh by the way, thanks so much for the preparation. I am so famished until I thought I was I going to die. " Sunny thanked once again. This time, with her sincerity in the words.

" It's nothing. I am an idol as well, remember ? I know how hard it is, especially the period of preparing for comeback. " Hyomin said while already have food in .

" Yeah of course, I remember. Geez, there's still one thing that you are still doing it even if you are an idol. " Sunny hissed.

" What is it ? " Hyomin stared at the bunny with her big rounded eyes while munching on the food.

" Being disgusting. You should not talk when you are eating. What if you shoot your munched food at somebody ? Eww, that's so gross. " Sunny said while making a disgusted face.

" Do you want to be the first one to try then ? " Hyomin fights back and then the two of them started bickering once again.

 

Meanwhile at a particular room, there's an ultra tense atmosphere.

" S-Sica... " Taeyeon stuttered while fidgeting with her fingers, afraid of her punishment.

" Taeyeon.. why ? " Jessica asked while the other girl doesn't know how to reply at all.

" Answer me . " Jessica continued.

" D-Did something happened ? " Taeyeon is still being oblivious.

Jessica then realised that she is not confronting her in a proper way.

" What do you think of Sunny ? " Jessica sighed heavily before asking.

" A very friendly, kind, cute, helpful and cheerful friend ? " Taeyeon answered bluntly while Jessica can't believe that Taeyeon still doesn't understand what she is trying to say.

The younger girl sighed again and continue with, " You were staring at her when we were having lunch just now, were you ? "

Finally, the older girl understands what the younger is trying to convey. She knows that Jessica is being disappointed and jealous of her action and all these while she is being ignorant and oblivious. She felt bad for treating the princess like this but she thinks that, Jessica should have trust in her that she won't do anything that will hurt the younger girl. Yet, she's wrong as the princess is now confronting her because of that issue.

" Yeah, I did. I am sorry. " Taeyeon still apologised even though she is hurt too as she thinks that there's a need to.

" You don't even bother to explain.. ? I am so disappointed in you. " Jessica can't believe that Taeyeon seems to be indifferent about it.

" I didn't explain its not because I don't bother to but its because that I am disappointed in you too as well. You are confronting me like this just because I was staring at Sunny, its because you don't even trust me. "

" That's not what I mean. I do trust you but you were giving me cold replies all the while ! How do you expect me to be indifferent and act as though there is nothing happened at all when it's my girlfriend doing this ?! "

" I am truly sorry, Sica. It's all my fault for not treating and protecting you in the right way. Pl-lease for-give me... " The older girl suddenly break down as tears are overflowing from her sore red eyes towards her cheeks and chin.

" It's my fault... Not yours... Don't cry, Taengoo yah.. " Jessica plant kisses on Taeyeon's cheeks and chin, to stop the tears from flowing.

 

 

" You should dance like this. Nope, tilt your head a bit more. Yes, that's correct. Oh and you shouldn't spread your legs like a man. " Sooyoung teased the poor mushroom as she acts as though nothing had happened but then the mushroom retaliates as usual.

" What ? Like a man ? " Tiffany glared at the younger girl.

" Yesh, manfany. You should join manchested united football club ! Why didn't you ? " Sooyoung replied while laughing loudly and evily at the same time.

" Yeah I should join since I am so good at kicking. Why don't you be my guinea pig and see how good I am in kicking ? "

" Well, I wouldn't mind it if you can master this dance well before the choreographer starts vomit blood literally. "

" Awww damn, can we just stop this ? I am so tired and hungry ! " The mushroom collapsed on the ground and disguise herself as their male manager again.

" This is one of the thousands moments which makes me think why do I even earned the title of "shikshin" even there's someone eats more than me apparently. " Sooyoung placed her hand on her own chin and plays with her imaginary moustache.

" Unbelievable. " Tiffany said it with her american tone while eyeing at the gigantic girl who is still standing up, making the younger girl even more gigantic.

Yet, Sooyoung just ignore what Tiffany had said because she don't really know what's the true meaning behind that word. This is also one of the moments when Sooyoung actually feel depressed because of her limited english volcabulary.

" I will buy you something to eat if you get it correct, at least until the second verse. "

" That means it's your treat ? " Tiffany smirked while already thinking of what to buy.

" If it's my treat, I will only buy you a cup of noodles. "

" What the.. " Tiffany shake her head from left to right and vice versa and make a you-are-so-horrible face.

" If you kept lying down there like a man.. Nope, tranual, you will not even get a cup of noodles. "

" Alright fine ! You win. Hmph. "

 

Author's Note : *Heavy Sigh* *Shakes head*. SO, ERM. HI LOL. Reason why I shake my head and heavy sigh is because I feel this chapter is a bit lacking somehow and it's not that erm.. what shall i call that ? Hmmm.. exciting enough ? Alright some of you (s) might be thinking where did the go to. Well, I think it will be better if I just write the whole in a new chapter so people who don't feel quite comfortable about it, can just skip it and it wouldn't affect the whole story so yeah. It's been so longggggg that I have updated right ? I hope that this chapter somehow brings you back to " Taengsic " (?) mode ? I don't really know what I am talking but yeah. I will keep working hard but the thing is.. is really not my speciality but I will write it in a more exciting and interesting way (more hardcore LMAO) but in a love-making way and not . Okay, such a long paragraph for Author's Note AGAIN LOL. ALRIGHT BYE.

 

AND OF COURSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SOO YOUNG. FIGHTING ! PLEASE BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY. I WILL KILL WHOEVER THAT MAKES YOU SAD AND PRAY FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE ILL OR HURT. WELL, YOU GUYS CAN CALL THIS SOOYOUNG UPDATE SPECIAL IF YOU WANT IT COZ I ACTUALLY THINK THAT IT WILL BE GOOD IF I CAN UPDATE TODAY ON SOOYOUNG'S BIRTHDAY~ ( and since it's her birthday, the pic will be about her ~ )

 

SIDE NOTE: AND ALSO MY ( I EMPHASIZED IT AGAIN ) NAEUN'S BIRTHDAY LMAO. FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO READING "MAGNET", I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT TOO BY TODAY AS IT'S HER BIRTHDAY SO PLEASE DO ANTICIPATE.

 

OKAY BYEBYE.

 

HI

 

LOL

 

BYEEE. PEACEEE

[STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]