Episode 37 - Not Straight.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

Days had passed and, everything is back to normal. Of course, Tiffany had discharged long ago. It's a relief for everyone that Tiffany's illness didn't come back.The girls are now casually in their rooms, preparing for their first schedule of the day as usual.

" YAH JESSICA ! " A knight yelling at a certain princess.

" Don't yell at me ! Tsk. " The princess fights back while eyeing at the girl infront of her.

" Don't look at me like this too ! "

" Then don't yell at me even in the first place ! "

" What shall I do when you are talking to a guy and being so friendly towards him ?! "

" Oh come on, so you are now saying that I can't even talk to a guy friend ? For godness sake, we all know JongHyun well ! We are from same company, of course we will interact ! "

" However that doesn't means you can cheat on me ! "

" Geez, oh my god. SINCE WHEN THE HECK DID I EVEN CHEAT ON YOU ? " Jessica is now drinking a cup of cold water to calm her nerves down. She can't understand why is Taeyeon being so overreactive.

Taeyeon is now scratching behind her head. Indeed, she doesn't know why the heck did she even said something so absurd. Of course, she knows that Jessica didn't cheat on her.

" Taeyeon, why are you doing this to me again ? " Jessica exclaimed.

Taeyeon just stood there as she stares at the floor, don't know how to reply the princess.

" Why are you not giving me your full trust ? Is it because of the past ? I am really sorry, Taeyeon ah. " Jessica walked closer to Taeyeon while give her a tight hug, reassuring her that everything will be alright.

" Sorry Jessica.. but you were straight last time... I am just afraid. "

" Who said I was straight ? " Jessica teased.

" You weren't ? "

" Let's not talk about this alright ? You ?  " Jessica tried to escape.

" Me ? We are not going to talk about me unless you answer my question ! "

" Alright alright, I wasn't straight at all ! "

" Really ? " Taeyeon's mouth shaped into an ' O '.

" Yes yes yes. "

" Me too. I was gay for you ever since I was born. " If being sweet is a subject, Taeyeon will get distinctions every single test and exam.

" Aww sweet. "

The two of them cuddled even more tighter but there's a certain princess ruin the mood.

" But Taeyeon ah, I born around a month later than you. So does that means you love someone else in that month ?! "

 

Meanwhile, there is Sunny in her room, thinking of the little conversation she had with Tiffany a few days ago when Tiffany was still in the hospital.

' Love expert huh ? How I wish. '

Sunny thought to herself as she scrolled through her phone. Her phone showing various photos of herself and Taeyeon, smiling brightly to the camera. She smiled to herself unknowningly as well.

' Wake up, Sunny. She have Jessica already. That's enough. '

A silent tear fall off from her moist eyes to her phone, making the screen damp.

She quickly wipe off the tear off her phone and her phone vibrated, signalling that there is a message.

" Sunny yah~ when can you meet ? Loves, Hyomin. " The bunny smiled once again.

' At least, I still have Hyomin. ' With that thought, Sunny quickly replied the other girl with a wide smile.

 

Author's Note : Short update XD. LOL THE GIF.