Episode 2 - Confusion

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THAT THIS EPISODE WILL CONTAINS PG13 SCENE. THANK YOU.

 

From Last Episode.

The alarm clock wakes Yoona up and another person.

" YOONA! "

Yoona immediately tried turning over but she realised that a familar pair of hands are around her waist.

By any chance, is it that princess Yoona had been thinking of?

 

 

Yoona tried turning over again but that pair of hands around her waist becomes a pair of arms, holding her body towards the mysterious person's embrace. She doesn't know what to do. A part of her wants that pair of arms belongs to the princess. However, the other part of her doesn't want that pair of arms belongs to the princess as she doesn't want Jessica to see herself at this state. She doesn't need pity from Jessica. She doesn't need sympathy from Jessica. The thing that she truly needs is the true love, care and concern from Jessica.

She knows, she and Jessica is impossible. Jessica had already find someone who she loves. While her? Slightly hoping that Jessica will fond of her, one day. She may seems to be that Yoona who is a prankster and a cheerful girl from Girls' Generation. But that doesn't seems to be. Because she's longing for someone who is so near yet so far.

She will be lying if she say that she doesn't have a tiny bit of hope that both Taeyeon and Jessica will break up. She knows, it's a wrong thing to do. It's a sin to even think of that. How can she think of that way? Again, she doesn't know. She feels miserable of her contradicting thoughts. She finds herself pathetic, horrible to even have such evil thoughts.

She seems to be the cool girl whom loved by many fans of her. But deep inside her, she's as vulnerable as a glass. She wants to try her best to make Jessica happy, or maybe the reason behind the fact that her nickname is Prankster Yoong, is because of wanting to make Jessica happy. And again, she doesn't know as well. She's lost in this cruel fact.

 

 

Yoona continue falling into the mysterious person's embrace but she really wants to see who is hugging her. She feel that the person back-hugging her had already fall back into sleep. Grabbing the chance given, she turns her body around slowly, trying to make as minimum noise as possible. Her heart is pumping blood furiously as she is anticipating the mysterious person's identity.

She's right. It's the princess.

Although the messy hair are covering half of her face , Yoona easily manage to recognise her.

Now, she's confused as thousands of question marks running through her head.

Why is she here? Why is she hugging me? Isn't she suppose to be sleeping with Taeyeon? When did she come in? Did she find out that I was crying?

Too bad, the princess is already awake.

" Yoona? Why are your eyes that sore? Did you cried? Did someone bully you? " Jessica with a worried expression.

Yoona can't help but to reminisce the past. She had heard these familar sentences countless times.

" Oh no Sica-unnie. I am fine. My eyes are sore? Really?! " Coming out excuses again is, Yoona.

Trying to prove that she is really shocked by the fact that her eyes are sore, she quickly jumps off the bed to see herself in the mirror, being as cheerful as possible.

" Yoona..? "

" Yeah unnie? "

" You don't really call me unnie anymore though, why the sudden change? "

Yoona is really shocked this time by Jessica's sudden question. Both girls have stopped using formalities and the senior-junior or older-younger relationship names as they are close enough, unless Yoona is acting cute.

" Oh? No no, Uunnieeee~~ " Yoona trying to change the situation.

Jessica find that Yoona is acting really weirdly nowadays and decided not to pursue any further so to let her precious dongsaeng have some personal time. Little did she knows that , the reason behind it is herself.

Yoona feel calmer and smiled back to Jessica while both of them starts starring at each other for few seconds.

Yoona can feel her heartbeat racing as she is slowly melting inside due to the princess' eyes.

" W-Why did you came here? " Yoona stuttered trying to compose herself  but the poor girl doesn't know that the way she asked had annoyed the princess slightly.

" Yoona, what are you talking about? We used to do this, remember? Why are you acting as if we are strangers? " Jessica doesn't know why but she feels a bit hurt by the sudden change of Yoona. She's scared that Yoona may not need her anymore as she is old enough.

Jessica slowly stands up and heading towards the exit of the room as she saw Yoona being absent-minded.

" It's okay, Yoona. I will leave here for a while. " Jessica decided.

Finally, Yoona snapped off her thoughts again and quickly hug Jessica from behind. No words are being said yet as she doesn't know what to say but to stop Jessica from leaving by hugging her.

" Yoona.. Let go.. "

" No Sica. I don't mean that! Please don't go... " She starts to get agitated.

" Then what do you mean? "

" B-Because... "

" Because what? "

" I..... "

" Yes? "

" I.. thought you will be with T-Taeyeon unnie... "

" Silly... Let go of me first. I can hardly breath. " Jessica softly said.

Yoona slowly let go of Jessica and Jessica turns around and face Yoona.

" My silly girl, please don't ever think like this. Taeyeon is Taeyeon. You are you. Doesn't mean that I am with Taeyeon now means I will forget you, Yoona-yah. You know unnie loves you a lot right? Please don't act like this anymore okay? I will be sad. Hing~ " Jessica faces down.

" Okay sorry unnie... " Yoona apologised as she though of what Jessica had said . 3 words. Not that usual , "I love you" but, " Unnie Loves You".

" Yoona, stop calling me unnie... "

" Okayokay, Sica. "

" That's my baby girl. I need to call Krystal for a while. See yah~ " Jessica said as she planted a kiss on Yoona's lip and ready to make her move. The Jung sisters need to discuss about the birthday celebration of their mother.

But, that innocent kiss makes Yoona unable to think properly as her hormones tells her the otherwise.

All of a sudden, Yoona wrap her arms around Jessica's waist and closing the gap between the two bodies as it lightly makes contact. She started to kiss Jessica back. Thinking that, Yoona is probably just returning the kiss, Jessica stay still.

However that kiss becomes longer and hotter as Yoona start bitting on Jessica's lips, wanting her tongue to make entrance into the princess' mouth. Jessica did not know what to do. She know its wrong but she doesn' want to end the kiss. The worst is, the kiss starts to make her  and wet. Jessica starts to open for Yoona's tongue to be in and Yoona gladly push her tongue all the way into Jessica's mouth, exploring every bit of .

The two of them starts as their tongues give each other pleasure. Yoona's hand begin to start roaming about Jessica's body. From her neck to her collarbone, to her two mounds that makes Jessica's figure perfect. Yoona slightly squeeze Jessica's and Jessica hold her whimper and her sense finally regain.

Jessica start to push Yoona away from her.

" Sorry Yoona. It's unnie fault. Let's just stop, okay? " Jessica run towards the exit and before Yoona can say anything, she already left.

" Sica.. Sorry.. " Yoona whispered as she mentally cursed herself why didn't she control her hormones well enough. She wanted to go after Jessica but guess that Jessica will want to be alone for a while.

Meanwhile, Jessica is rushing towards the living's room bathroom. Splashing herself water and rub her face lightly to keep herself calm and awake. She sighed at the fact that Yoona may treat her more than a sister as she keep recalling that kissing incident. She literally facepalmed herself of giving wrong signals to the girl.

Suddenly a voice is heard.

" Sica..? Sica yah? " It's Taeyeon calling her princess.

" Y-Yes? Taeng? " Jessica replied.

" Where are you? "

" Oh! Wait, I am coming out. " Jessica quickly dry her face with a towel and stepped out from the bathroom.

" Where have you been? I thought you are with Yoona? But you are not with her... " Taeyeon slightly pouted.

" Oh yeah! I was with her but my stomach hurts. Sorry.. " Jessica tried to find an excuse. Well, she definitely doesn't want Taeyeon to know Yoona and her just french-kissed and that she is trying to refresh her mind in the bathroom and not because of her stomach hurts.

" Nevermind, it's okay. What do you want to eat? "

" Hamburgers pleaseeee. "

" Okay okay. Be thankful that your girlfriend knows how to cook. " Taeyeon said as she goes to the kitchen. Jessica feel bad for Taeyeon as she sort of just cheated with Yoona.

" Sica? Sica? " Taeyeon calling her repeatedly.

" Yeah, knight? " Jessica turned and faced Taeyeon.

" Wow, why knight? " Taeyeon asked surprisingly.

" Because it suits you, oppa. " Jessica decided to continue .

" Hey! I am not a guy! "

" For us, you are a guy. "

" True enough, princess. " Taeyeon expressed while Jessica starts giggling.

" Oh by the way, you called me just now? "

" Yeah, call the other kids to eat. "

" They haven't wake up? Geez. To think of them calling me a sleeping log! " Jessica fold her arms and pouted.

" You are a sleeping log! "

" YAH! " Jessica screamed.

" Okayokay, sorry princess. By the way, contacted Krystal? " Taeyeon asked as Jessica asked her the opinon of the gift for Jessicas' mothers' birthday.

" Oh! She didn't answer my call just now, so I went to bathroom first as my stomach hurts. " Jessica trying to find another excuse again to cover up that her stomach hurts which didn't happen.

" Better update me next time! "

" Yes, knight! I will be asking the kids to come here now. " Just as Jessica was about to leave, she paused.

" Oh by the way, did you think that Yoona is a bit weird nowadays? " Jessica continued.

" Nope? Why? Did something happen to her? "

" For that, I am not sure. Okay I better get going now. "

" Yes Yes, chatterbox. "

" Hmph! "

" Okayokay, princess. "

 

 

Author's Note: I was wondering when to update so I chose at night as it may be better? (It's night here) . Please do remember to suscribe, comment and possible, upvote too?

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT UPDATE @ 15TH JUNE 2013 @ 11PM KST. ] HAHA