Episode 39 - Chaos

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

Taeyeon is staring at me and quickly look away when I noticed it.

 

Nobody's POV

The girl who had just ended her call with her bestfriend had just notice a certain kid leader is staring at her. Actually she had already feel that someone is staring at her while she is talking with her bestfriend but she just shrugged it off, thinking that the other members must be teasing her. Yet, when she turned around, she is greeted none other than Taeyeon's eyes. The pair of eyes which had caused pain.

A train of thoughts fill up Sunny's mind. She is puzzled as to, why Taeyeon is staring at her all the while. She is also puzzled as to, why Taeyeon quickly look away from her, escaping from the eye contact.

" Sunny I didn't know you are a love expert ! " This sentence from Tiffany has been ringing inside Sunny's head, consistently.

' If only I really am a love expert... I would have finish what I wanted to say to that someone. I would have already confessed to her long ago. I wouldn't have been so heartbroken all these while. ' Sunny thought to herself as she is the one staring at Taeyeon now, who is happily talking to Jessica with a bright smile. She can feel that her heart aches more as she hung her head down.

" Sunny yah, what are you doing ? " Coming from Yoona.

" Huh ? Ohh.. " She then realise that everyone is staring at her, waiting for her to come back to the dinning table. Well, except for one person who is still avoiding eye contact.

' If Yoona can be still bright, happy and still close with someone who hurts her before, then I can as well. ' Sunny thought to herself once again while making her way back to the dinning table.

All the girls are finally back together at the dinning table, continue with their lunch.

However, all these while, not only Sunny had notice Taeyeon had been staring at herself. A certain princess did as well.

 

While the girls are on the way to their next schedule, Jessica had been keeping an eye on Taeyeon. What makes Jessica more disappointed is that, Taeyeon is still staring at Sunny all the while and ignore her.

" Taeng ? What's wrong ? ". " Nothing, Sica. I am fine. "

" What shall I do when you are talking to a guy and being so friendly towards him ?! "

Flashbacks starts to fill Jessica's mind and a sigh came out unknowningly. She realise that Taeyeon had been hiding from her something. She realise that Taeyeon had not been giving her full trust. A lone tear roll from Jessica's eyes down to the cheek which cause the girl to quickly look towards the window. Luckly enough, she is sitting on the seat which is the nearest to the window.

' I can't just break down here. What if it's all my imagination ? I should believe in Taeyeon. The girl had been in all these miserable pain when I was with Yoona. ' Jessica decided to confront Taeyeon after their schedule.

 

The girls arrived outside of their schedule when Taeyeon got startled by the sudden tone and speech from Jessica.

" Taeyeon, let's talk after this. "

" You are dead. " Hyoyeon whispered into Taeyeon's ear and Taeyeon just gave her, her signature disgusted what-do-you-want face.

Hyoyeon just make a funny expression which cause Taeyeon to laugh for a little but stop and sign once she thought of the talk which she and Jessica will be having.


Their second schedule which is the last and longest schedule for the day had ended, they were actually preparing for their upcoming korean comeback.

Of course, this means that they need to practise the choreography, memorising the lyrics and so on. All of the girls are now in their usual practice room once again as they had done practising for their new choreography. It's not a big deal for Hyoyeon as she is the dancing queen but it affects the whole lot of things for 3 of the girls ; Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany.

" Oh my god, I thought I was going to die. " Said Tiffany who is lying down on the floor like a man with her messy hair all over the face.

" You okay ? I thought it was manager oppa with wig lying down on the floor. " Sooyoung teased the panting girl, with a disgusted face.

Tiffany just sighed under her breath as she is too lazy and tired to talk back to Sooyoung.

" Tiffany, you are still lacking like, this move. " Hyoyeon pointed out and demostrated .

" This too . "

" This as well. "

" AISH. Alright Hyoyeon, I will practise more. " Tiffany surrendered.

" Good, or else, the choreographer will be puking blood tomorrow. "

" I am not that bad ! " Oh well, it's hard to believe that it's coming from the clumsy mushroom.

" Here. " Sooyoung hand over a bottle of mineral water to Tiffany who is still lying down on the floor like a drunk man.

" Thanks. " Tiffany thanked but still she didn't bother to at least sit up straight and start opening the cap.

" Excuse me, miss Hwang. Are you just going to drink it while lying down on the floor ? You may get choked. "

" Oh yeah you are right. " Tiffany is trying to sit up straight but since the bottle had already open, the water spill on Tiffany.

" As expected, clumsy mushroom. " Tiffany just giggled slightly at herself.

" And crazy. " Sooyoung continued.

Before Tiffany can start talking back, Sooyoung already had a towel in her hands and starts wiping off the water from Tiffany.

Tiffany feels a magical feeling once again and her heart is beating so fast.

" Come, I will teach you. " Sooyoung offered which Yuri had heard and signal everyone to go out while everyone obliged.

" Follow me, we need to talk. " Jessica reminded Taeyeon as the knight just sighed under her breath, waiting for her " punishment ".

 


" Yoona, are you hungry ? " Yuri asked.

" Yeah a bit. " Yoona answered while peeking at the maknae's phone.

" Alright, where do you want to go ? " Yuri asked once again and notice the girl beside her is peeking at Seohyun's phone.

" What are you- " Yoona cut Yuri off as she put her hand on the black pearl's mouth and her finger on her lips, shutting Yuri up. Yuri made a sad face but deep inside her she is happy because of the skinship. Too bad, Yoona is too engrossed with Seohyun's phone which cause the deer to ignore Yuri.

" Caught you ! You were messaging to Yonghwa ! " Im choding is back again.

" Unnie, shush. " Seohyun frantically patting on Yoona's shoulder to ask her to quiet down.

" Chill, only me and Yuri here. The others had left long ago. See, you don't even know who left while you were busy at texting your boyfriend huh? That's why you said something like, " Unnie, you are not straight as well ? "  ". Yoona said while imitating the poor maknae.

" That doesn't mean to be offensive though.. " Seohyun try defending herself.

" Hmm, if you say so but that isn't more important than you dating Yonghwa. "

" Unnie ! I am not dating him ! We are just chatting as friends ! "

All these while, the black pearl just smiling at how the maknae is denying. Well, only herself knows that she is the most hardcore yongseo shipper ever existed in the world but soon she frowns after hearing what Yoona said.

" Then I will take him ! " Yoona teased the poor maknae and left while Yuri just eyed at the deer.

" You serious ? "

" Of course not ! " Yoona spoke softly, just loud enough for Yuri to hear. Both of them smiled and head towards some cafe. Unfortunately for Yuri, Yoona is really an ultra mega big eater.

 

Sunny dialed Hyomin's number on her phone, wanted to tell her that she is reaching but suddenly, she saw nothing but darkness.

 

Author's Note : YEAHHH. OH I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTAINS . YES RATED M. SO PLEASE SKIP THAT IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.

If you are asking which pairing will that be... well I am not going to tell you hahahahahaahahahhahhahh BLEH

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]