Episode 21 - Best friends line.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

Farewell Kisses.

 

 

A few weeks had passed, Jessica and Taeyeon had already long discharged. They are back to couple again while Yoona is hidding her misery. She doesn't blame anyone and she's glad that she had this little time with Jessica. Now all the 9 girls are back to their dancing room, dancing to their latest japanese single, Love and Girls.

" Oh my god ! I am so tired ! " Tiffany exclaimed and lie down on the floor. It's very rare for the mushroom to say such things therefore, it must be really difficult and tiring as they had been brushing up their dance moves for almost 5hours.

" I know right ! I cannot take it either ! " Even the dancing queen agree with the clumsy mushroom, sitting right beside the older girl.

Not too far away is the knight and princess couple, walking to the dancing queen and the mushroom, with all their energy drained.

Soon, all of the girls gathered together as usual, discussing about this and that.

" Tiffany you okay? " Sooyoung slightly nudged the girl on her left.

The girl just nodded and smiled at the shikshin without saying other things.

" Tiff, do you want to get back to the dorm to get some rest? " Jessica looked straight to her best friend who is struggling.

" Nope, Jess. I am fine. "

" Geez, you aren't. " Jessica stated.

" Girls, let's bring Tiffany back to the dorm first? " Taeyeon voiced out and all of them obliged.

 

 

After half an hour, all of the girls are in the dorm, carefully bringing water and stuffs to attend to the mushroom.

" Unnies, I think Fany unnie is having a fever now. " Seohyun urged the other older girls.

Jessica immediately place a clean thermometer in since the one that they had always used is nowhere to be found.

" Fany yah, are you feeling okay? " Yuri pulled up the blanket while her eyes glance over the deer.

Tiffany nodded weakly and just about she wants to say anything, Sooyoung immediately leaned over to her.

Somehow, after Tiffany had told Sooyoung the things that she wants to say, her temperature is taken too.

It stated, " 39.2 ".

" Oh my she really is having a fever... " Sunny worriedly commented.

" Sooyoung, what did Tiff said? " Jessica quickly jumped into the straight point.  

" She wants to talk to you privately. "

After the message had been conveyed, all of the girls left, leaving Jessica and Tiffany behind.

" Yes Tiff? "

" Jess, I feel so miserable right now. "

" Don't tell me that you think your illness is back again? " Jessica slightly raised her voice due to shockness.

" I hope not.. "

" Listen Tiff, you will be fine. I will bring you to see a doctor? "

" It's okay, Jess. I doubt that will come back either. "

" Alright Tiff, please get some rest. I'll come back to you later. "

" Nope, Jess. Please.. "

Jessica looked slightly surprised and turned over, seeing her best friend pleading her not to leave. She sit down right beside the sick girl and poured some warm water with her right hand and the pills in her left hand.

" I won't leave. Come, take this. "

" Jess.. I don't like this type of pills.. "

" Tiff, but you are sick. "

 

 

When they were young, Jessica will always put the pill inside with water and transferred to the younger girl's mouth, same for this time too.

Tiffany looked surprised with Jessica's action as their lips met. The worst is, Tiffany is not a erted person yet she deepens the kiss.

 

Author's Note : ZOOM TO FEW WEEKS LATER HAHA. So sorry for yoonsecretives. Please don't kill me T_T.

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE ]