Episode 34 - Tall girl attacks.

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

From Last Episode.

" Okay I get it. Here. " Yuri passed one of the ice cream to Yoona as both of them walks together happily with them savouring the ice creams in their hands.

 

 

At The Hospital

" Sooyoung can you get me that ? " Tiffany pointed at an apple far beyond her reach, given that she is still quite weak.

" The apple ? " Sooyoung trying to double confirmed while the older girl just nodded with a smile.

" Here you go. " Sooyoung passed that apple to Tiffany with a small knife in her other hand, trying to see if the girl will really eat the whole apple without cutting it.

" Wow wow , why are you holding a knife ? Chill ! Don't do anything silly !  " Tiffany opened her eyes as wide as possible due to the sudden appearance of the small knife.

" Pabo, are you just going to eat that ? " Sooyoung teased.

" Erm no.. " Tiffany lowered her head, embarassed at what she had just said earlier on.

" Then give it back to me. "

" It's okay, I can cut it myself. "

" Come on, you are still weak. " Sooyoung looked at the older girl's eyes full with sincerity.

" Sorry for the trouble. " Tiffany sighed as she apologised.

" Nah, it's only cutting of apple. Plus, you are clumsy. I don't want you to get hurt. "

Orginally, Sooyoung is trying to make fun of the older girl but Tiffany treat it as something really meaningful. Not because of the middle sentence but the last sentence.

" I thought you are going to defend youself by saying you are not clumsy ? " Sooyoung questioned as she cuts the apple.

Tiffany looked at the younger girl in disbelief, she is just about to thank Sooyoung for caring for her and yet the girl is trying to argue with her.

" Oh come on, I admit that I am clumsy. " Tiffany didn't even looked Sooyoung in the eye while she is saying it and eyed at the apple instead as she is hungry.

Sooyoung looked up to Tiffany, trying to with another sentence but she saw Tiffany's eager eyes, anticipating of the apple in her hands.

" Here. " Sooyoung gave a slice of apple to Tiffany, wanting to feed her.

" I can take it myself. " Tiffany insisted.

" I have already fetch the apple near to your mouth, now just eat it. " Sooyoung pouted without knowing and Tiffany finds it cute.

" Alright alright. " Tiffany opened and savour the apple which Sooyoung had just given to her.

Just when, Tiffany is about to open and thank the other girl, the other girl strikes again.

" Don't talk while you are eating. It's gross. " Sooyoung said it with a smirk.

Tiffany is mentally cursing at the other girl but at the same time she find that the smirk is attractive. ' Oh god. What is wrong with me?  '

" Hey what are you thinking ? " Sooyoung asked when she saw Tiffany in her own world.

" Some stuffs ? " Sooyoung continued.

" Gosh, isn't your favourite stuff ? Why are you dragging me into it ? " Tiffany fights back, after swallowing the apple in .

" Who says that is my favourite stuff ? " Sooyoung eyed the girl and moved even closer to the girl, with only inches apart.

" And , don't talk when you are eating. "

" I have already finished it ! " Tiffany exclaimed.

" Shhh, I am just right here. Don't need to shout. People might think I am you. " Sooyoung teased the girl again as she moved closer and closer with her eyes fixed on the lips of the older girl.

" W-What are you doing.. so near ? " Tiffany stuttered as her hands are trembling.

" Are you that nervous ? " Sooyoung asked.

" N-No ? " Tiffany defends herself.

" Then why are you stuttering, Miss Tiffany? " Now Sooyoung only needs to move a cm more and both of their lips will meet.

" I- I don't k-know.. " Tiffany know what is going to happen and she just close her eyes slightly. She doesn't know what is she doing but she just feels that, that is the best action that she can do.

" Let me taste the apple. " Sooyoung goes back to her seat and cut a slice of apple to herself and munch happily while laughing at Tiffany.

" What the f... " Tiffany opened her eyes as soon as possible and saw Sooyoung laughing at her.

" Dont swear, you are an idol, remember ? " Sooyoung said after swallowing the apple, without munching properly.

" I am going to kill you, you idiot. " Tiffany said while trying to attack Sooyoung but the other girl keeps coughing and points to and the apple.

" You are going to lie to me that you get choked too ? Alright by all means, I am not going to get fooled. " Tiffany crossed her arms.

However Sooyoung is coughing really hard now and her face is as red as an apple.

" Oh crap. You really get choked ? " Tiffany asked with worried eyes.

Sooyoung nodded furiously as Tiffany helps her by getting a tissue and slightly hit her back.

" Thanks, Fany. " Sooyoung thanked Tiffany after she had felt way better.

" I am not close to you, Miss Choi. " Tiffany is still pissed off at what had happen earlier on.

" Aww, don't be mad. " Sooyoung trying to hush the girl.

" Don't talk to me. " Tiffany looked at the other way.

Sooyoung smiled and wrapped her arm around Tiffany's neck bringing her closer while the other hand slightly push Tiffany, facing her.

" What ? " Tiffany harshly asked and all she gets was a kiss.

 

Author's Note : Finally some progress of this couple hehe. Short update but I promised the next update won't be very long.

[ STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE. ]