Episode 43 -

Are You My Other Half? [SEQUEL TO MIRACLE REVIVAL]

" Fany ah ~ can you help me get the towel over there ? " Sooyoung called Tiffany as she points at the direction of the chair.

' Tsk, can't you take it by yourself.. ' Tiffany thought to herself as she still walks over to the chair, picking up the towel and returns to Sooyoung's side.

Tiffany didn't say anything and just stretched out her hand, thinking that Sooyoung will notice it and pick up the towel but oblivious Sooyoung is busy teaching Sunny and it makes Tiffany even more pissed off. She can literally feeling that the temperature inside her is increasing.

After it seems like an eternity for Tiffany, Sunny points at Tiffany to hint Sooyoung that Tiffany is behind her. Sooyoung then turned around and pick up the towel. However when she wants to thank her, Tiffany is already stomping her feet off to the exit.

" Maybe you want to check her out ? " Sunny reminded.

" Alright, I will go after her. If you have anything urgent, just give me a call. " 

" Okay sure, now go run after her ! " Sunny pushed Sooyoung's back hard enough to make Sooyoung running after Tiffany. Just like how angry birds work but instead of elastic pull, it's elastic push.

" This Sooyoung.. " Sunny shakes her head as she continues with her dance.

 

 

" Tiffany ! Wait for me ! " Sooyoung shouted from behind as she sprints towards where Tiffany is. 

Recognising that it's Sooyoung's voice, the girl sprints as well, making it seems like two little girls are playing " catching ".

" Tiffany~! "

Given by Sooyoung's longer legs, Tiffany can only resign to her fate that the other girl is faster but the younger girl always runs as though it's a brisk-walking exercise which cause the older girl to be shocked at the fast speed.

" How come you can run so fast ? " 

" I can run very fast if I am sprinting at full speed. "

" That means for all running competitions, you are just giving in ? " The serious side of Tiffany is showing again. As expected, from Manager hwang.

" No, that's not what I mean. I mean, something must be very important to trigger me to run at full speed. "

" Okay fine. So aren't you going to do something very important ? " Tiffany folds both of her arms and faces 45 degrees to her right. 

" I am doing it right now, to hush my baby. " 

" Who's your- " Sooyoung places the stubborn pink volcano's lips, forbid her to continue to talk and continue with , " It's none other than you. "

Meanwhile, Tiffany is shocked at the sudden hand movement and starts to blush but quickly gets hold of herself. 

" Someone is blushing eyy ? " 

" Eww disgusting, get your dirty hands off me. " Tiffany, who refuse to give in, uses her free hand as she pushes the taller girl away and walks away.

" Hey wait, aren't you blushing ? And sorry, fany ah. " Sooyoung runs after Tiffany and slightly grabbed Tiffany's wrist, afraid of hurting her fragile wrist as though she is made of glass.

" No and why are you saying sorry to me ? " Tiffany stopped and turned around, giving Sooyoung a deadly glare.

' You are going to die if you don't know what you did wrongly. '

" Erm... Actually I don't really know but I know you are angry at me so I am sorry.. " Sooyoung gulped her excess saliva hard and loud.

Tiffany sighed and shakes her head, breathing in and out loud, trying to control her temper.

" Don't tell me you are jealous of me teaching Sunny ? "

" Finally, you- No, I am not. Who the heck will be jealous of that ?! " Tiffany denies and runs away once again.

Just like that, both of them continues to play with their " catching " game.

 

 

" Taeyeon, can you stop eating ? You are going to finish all the ice cream ! " Jessica slightly yelled at the obsessed-with-ice-cream girl.

" Hmmmmm, it's so nice ! Do you want to try ? " Taeyeon offered to Jessica cutely with her lips filled with ice cream.

" Nah.. your mouth is very dirty and.. is it that delicious ? " Jessica peeking at the ice cream.

" Of course ! It's the best thing I ever taste in the whole entire universe ! " Taeyeon smile brightly as she flaunts about how her ice cream taste as she raise up her ice cream up high. This kid..

" Even more delicious than me ? " Jessica teases the ertic kid. Well, that's the only way to stop her from eating.

" Hmmmm, well if you are going to make me taste you again then I can be more fair about the comparison. " 

" What the.. such a ert. " Jessica kicked the ert slightly.

" Ouch ! Hey, don't you want to taste me too ? Let's taste each other then ! " Taeyeon saying it so loud that she doesn't even care if people are staring at her.

" Oh my god.. " 

" Come, let me taste you. " Taeyeon moves closer to Jessica's cheek, wanting to give her a smooch.

" At least go and wash your mouth first ! "

" Yes, Madam ! I will go and wash it clean now and will be back as soon as possible. " Taeyeon suddenly stands up straight, with both of her hands close to her legs and move her right hand to her right side of her forehead, making the " soldiers " post. The kid then quickly put back the lid of the ice cream tub and closes it tightly before running into the washroom. Yes, the girl has been eating from the gigantic tub ever since they bought the ice cream.

After a few moments, the ninja kiddo comes back and jumps on the younger girl, giving her a kiss right at the lips. Both of them smiled but Jessica quickly pulled away.

" We are in public, Taeyeon ah. " 

" Opps ! I forgot ! " 

 

 

" HEY EVERYBODY, IT'S GOING TO BE YOONA'S BIRTHDAY SOON. SO WHAT'S THE PLAN ? " Yuri typed in just like this after creating a group without Yoona in it. 

" Cool down, Yuri. " Hyoyeon replied the group chat.

" NO, I CAN'T. IT'S LIKE NEXT FRIDAY ! "

" Oh my god, today is only monday. There are still 11 days. " Sunny replied, this time.

" 11 DAYS ARE VERY SHORT. "

" Stop capsing ! " Jessica warned as she puts in the angry emoticon.

Taeyeon who is literally beside Jessica, quickly replies with her own phone.

" YO KIDS, LET'S HAVE ICE CREAM PARTY ! " 

Jessica just eyed at the girl unbelievably as she keeps the phone away.

" OPPS I MEAN LET'S HAVE A JESSICA PARTY. WE GET TO TASTE JESSICA. " Taeyeon replied, sneakily while giggle.

" WHAT THE HECK ? KIM TAE YEON ?! " All of them replied almost the same thing on the chat.

Jessica who is still oblivious but quickly notices the weird atmosphere and all the giggles happening as she stepped in the dancing room.

The princess then check her phone.

" OH MY JESUS CHRIST. " Jessica immediately lands her hands lightly on Taeyeon's neck, trying to strangle her.

" It's itchy ! It's itchy ! hehehe " Taeyeon giggled at the itchiness as she fights back.

Poor Jessica...

 

 

Author's Note : TADAH I AM BACK WITH THIS. OKAY IDK WHY I CHOOSE THIS NAME AS THE CHAPTER NAME BUT IT KINDA LINKS TO SOOTAE TOWARDS JETI RIGHT ? LIKE THEY WANNA ESCAPE FROM THE TORTURE ? OKAY IDK WAT AM I TALKING LMAO. SEE YA SOON