Stress

Don't hate me because I'm different

You got out of the restroom and walked to the next class. You didn't felt well. First of all you didn't slept well. You maybe slept for 5 hours. Then there was Baekhyun, who was always so friendly to you. Not saying 'thank you for being nice to me.', 'thank you for caring.', you couldn't even managed to say these words to him. There are only to things you can do. Talking with him and riscing that he gets bullied too, or you continue ignoring and walking away from him. Just being on your own and handle these things on your own? Yeah, better than a second one get bullied because of you.
And then the main problem: Are the boys going to come. You already called Jonup and Zelo and it was sure that they would come. They had asked who were also coming, but you just said they would see and you hung up. They didn't even managed to ask you another question.
Really, somtimes, you didn't wanted to be mean like this, but it already went a habit. Not really to change.

You sighed frustrated of the thought, that the other boys expected from Jongup and Zelo wouldn't come and bumped into a person.

"Can't you watch out?!", someone asked very pissed.

You looked up and a guy with his group. Obviously sunbaes from the school.

You bowed down: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean bumping into you."

"But you did!", he spat. "Next time, you better watch out monkey."

He liftet your face by cupping your face with his one hand. The thumb on your one cheek and the other fingers in your other cheek, pressing them hard. "Or you'll regret it, arasso?" he lifted and eyebrow to see if you understood.

You stayed there, making fists with your hands. He was still holding your face and waiting. "I unstood.", you replied as calm as you can.

His gaze was still on you, looking a bit weird. Finally he took his hand off your face and turned to his friends, who were mumbling.

*Idiots*, you thought angryly and left. To threaten people is very popular in your school.

You just hated this school from deep of your heart.

But it was still better than your first or second school, so you could somehow handle it.

You went back in your class and sat down, now thinking again of the boys. *They will come? I hope so...*

"Hey monkey.", someone called you, but your thoughts were too deep in this moment.

"Monkey?", he called again, but you still didn't answered.

"You dare ignoring me? YAH! Answer me!",you woke up and looked confused around. Looking up, you saw the girl who had seen you with Baekhyun talking.

"Sunbae.", you stood up from you chair and bowed. You didn't knew what she wanted from you. Everyone in your class was staring at you two.

"I don't know what is wrong with you, but don't come near my oppa again!", she said angry.

*She means Baekhyun.*

"Yes Sunbae. I didn't meanto disturb Baekhyun sunbae..."

"I don't mean him, you !", she yelled all of sudden what made you jerk in surprise.

"Then who do you mean...sunbae.", you almost spat the last word.

"D.O.!", she yelles again.

*Wtf is wrong with that girl. Who the hell is D.O.? Is this even a name?*

You sighed lightly annoyed. "I don't know who you mean sunbae.*

"The guy you bumped into."

*Oh*

"I'll watch out better the next time sunbae.", you bowed again. Really, bowing all the time was tiring.

"I really hope this for you monkey...Or...", she pushed you so all of sudden, that you couldn't handle holding your balance and falling with your chair on the ground.

"Oooow.", you hissed, holdin your elbow tightly. *That *

"Let's just say this is for bothering Baekhyun oppa.", she smirked.

"YAH EUNBYUL!", someone shouted. Everyone looks in the direction of the voice. Baekhyun face was completly red.

"O-Oppa.", she tries to smile as sweet as she can and walks to him. He was leand against the door.

"This girl won't bother you anymore.", she glared at me and then smiled to Baekhyun. "I gave her a lesson."

"Leave.", Baekhyun said slowly.

"W-What?", Eunbyul didn't get it.

"I told you to leave.", he repeated. He wasn't screaming at all, but his voice was so husky and low. It was really scary.

"But oppa..."

"I don't want to repeat myself.", he cut her off. He opened the door and waited for her to leave. She left the classroom with her head down, while Baekhyun continued glaring at her.

He then turned to you. You were already on your feet and you were about to lift your chair when you felt pain from your elbow. You gasped quitely and the chair fell again. Baekhyun looked around the class and saw them sitting there. Some were chating, other were looking in their mirrors and other were looking flirty to Baekhyun. No one even trying to help.

He sighed frustrated. These kids were unbelievable. He pushed himself from the door he was leaning and walked towards you. You had managed to bring your chair in the right position with your other hand.

You sighed and sat down slowly, your back was also hurting a bit. You saw a hand putting something on your table.

*My phone*

You looked up, to see Baekhyun slightly smiling. "You lost it when you ran away from me.", he explained.

*Oh really?*

You nodded and were about to take your phone with your right hand, when you felt again this pain in your arm. Painfully you flinch your hand back and took the other one.

Baekhyun looked worried to your arm. "Let me see your arm Sae Ra."

You looked up to him again. You saw concern in his eyes. "Oh no. It's nothing."

"Common let me see it, please."

"No sunbae, I'm really fine."

"But you had fallen directly on your arm."

"Yeah but it's surely nothing."

"If it's really nothing you can show me."

"But I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because it's not necessary."

"Do you really want to get against the word of your sunbae?", he asked now a bit unfriendlier.

"No!", you shook your head fast. "But..."

"There are no buts! Show me your arm. Now.", demanded he holded his open palm towards you. You sighed and gave him your arm. He slowly pull up your sleeveless until he reached your upper arm. Now everyone could see the big yellow bruise on your elbow.

*Outch* you thought to yourself.

"It's nothing, huh?", Baekhyun gave back sacastically.

"You have to go to the infirmary of our school.", he demanded.

"Oh no!", you put your sleeveless down. "It's really nothing."

He raised an eyebrow on you.

You sighed. "Really Sunbae. I already had worst, it's nothing."

His raised eybrow still on you. You tried to change the topic.

"Anyway, where's our teacher?", you noticed confused and looked around, then you got shock.

Everyone, really everyone in your class was staring at you and Baekhyun. You had totally forgot that you two were in the classroom. Some looked at you with droped jaws, other with envy glares and other just...yeah pretty shocked.

You cleared your throat and looked back to Baekhyun. "I think you should go now, sunbae.", you whispered. "They are all staring at us.", you looked on your lap.

Baekhyun looked around and saw the same thing like you. His gaze had harden. "In contrast to your classmates, I'm HELPING and not GAPING!", he looked angry to everyone and they looked away.

Suddenly the door flew open. It was your teacher. "I'm sorry! I really would like to explain you, why I'm late, but we don't have much time! Open your books on page...", she stoped and looks to Baekhyun. "But you don't belon in my class, do you?", she asks.

He stood up and bowed. "No, seonsaengnim.", he looked back to you. "She.."

"He was about to go.", you informed the teacher. You looked pleaded to him. He sighed frustrated. "Yes, I was about to go." with a fast back gaze to you, he left the class.

"Why was he even here?", the teacher asks.

"He...", you tried to explain, but you were cut off.

"She caused trouble seonsaengnim!", someone said from behind.

"Is this true?", my teacher asks.

"I..."

"Yes, if a sunbae. She was disrespectful.", another one said from the side.

Your teacher lifted an eyebrow. You just shook your head. Disagreeing wouldn't bring you something. 24 pupils against one? Forget it.

You just sat there and sat nothing anymore. Your teacher sighed.

"Ok then. Sae Ra, after school you clean the class and the signboard."

You nodded tired, this was just too much.

"Ok, then let's start class now...Oh only 20 minutes left, AISH!", immediately your teacher began to teach. This day was just ridiculous.


                                                                     

                                                                         ^^~~~^^~~~~^^~~~^^~~~^^~~~^^


 
*Oh , , , !*, you ran out of your school to the skatepark. *Damn that teacher! Damn that class! Damn that Baekhyun! And to hell with this stupid girl of Eunbyul!*, you thought angry. It was now 6.20 p.m.

They wouldn't wait. Surely they wouldn't! Who the hell would wait 20 minutes for his intimidate? *AISH* You ran faster. 

You just reached the skatepark at 6.25 p.m. and looked around. There was no sign of life. *They left,*, you thought angry and sad. Then you thought of Jongup and you were about to call him, when you saw, your phone didn't had any energy left.

"DAMN THAT DAY!", you screamed in the park.

"Dongsaeng? Is that you?", you heard Zelo calling. *Omomomomo, Zelo is still here*

"Zelo, where are you?", you called back and looked around. At the end of the park you saw something waving and jumping. *That guy.*, you thought and ran towards him.

"Dongsaeng, you're late.", was the first thing he said. You looked angry at him. "You don't need to look like that. You're late not me.", he defend himself.

"Where is Jongup?", you asked breathless.

"Oh yeah, he's there with the other hyungs.", he pointed to another corner, where the guys were sitting on a banch.

You nodded tiredly and walked with Zelo to the boys.

"Dongsaeng is here~", Zelo sangs.

The others look up and the only one who greets you with a smile is Jongup. "Hey Sae Ra."

"Hey.", he greet back, but your focus was on the other 4 guys next to him.

"You're all here.", you stated. They didn't answered, they just looked at you with a grimmy face.

"Ok then.", you started. "I just introduce you to each other..."

"Why? You don't need to.", Zelo said amused. You looked confused to him. *Aaaah! they already introduced theirselfs. Pabo, you were late.*

"Oh yes, you already did it, didn't you?", you shook your head for you stupidness.

"No. We already know each other.", Zelo explained.

"Huh?", ok now you were irritated.

"These are our hyungs Sae Ra. We live together with them.", Jongup explained.

Slowly the facts sinked into your mind.

"You know them.", you started.

"Yes.". Zelo said happy.

"You live with them.", you stated.

"That's right.", Zelo holds his both thumbs in the air.

"That means I walked all day long from one school, to another school, just to...to find out that you all live in one house?"

"Yes.", replied now Daehyun with a smirk.

Again you went silent to let the information sink into you.

"Why didn't you tell me Jongup?" *I would have get these idiots in one strike!*

"You didn't told us that you mean out hyungs for dancing.", he defend himself.

"But why didn't you even tell me that you have hyungs!", you yelled now. This day was to much for you.

"I did but you never listened.", said Zelo now. You looked to him and saw his honest face. Ok well, sometime you really didn't listen.

"Ok. Let's forget about it.", you said tired and sat down on the ground. "You.", you looked to Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae.

"You belong now in our dance group."

"Yeah, you already said that.", stated Youngjae.

"I think, we can continue dancing in our little dance hall.", you ignored Youngjae's comment. "We all fit in there."

"Why do you even want to have a dance group?", asked Yongguk now. You looked to him.

"I want to be fame for my dance skills. And for the beginning I need a group, with which I can have some stage performances."

"But hey, you forgot that we can't dance.", waved Himchan.

"Jongup, Zelo and me teach you.", you answered.

"Ok, slowly.", Daehyun raised his hands. "Let's just say, the 3 of us will be able to dance. What's with him?" he pointed to Youngjae.

"He's fat. He won't be even able to lift his knee."

"Hey...", Youngjae whispers.

"You dare talking like this with your dongsaeng?", you asked angry.

"What?"

"Listen Jung Daehyun.", you stood up. "This guy here.", you pointed to Youngjae. "Will be able to dance, just like you, Himchan and Yongguk. He has to work as hard as you others have to. And believe me...in america I already saw people with weight better dancing than people like...you." Daehyun furrow his eyebrows together. 

You felt your body completly tiring because of your little outburst. 5 hours sleep and all the stress from that day was to much. And you still had to work. 

You sighed shakly. "Let's met tomorrow at the little dance hall. Jongup and Zelo will show you the way.", you turned to go when felt someone graping on your injured arm. You whine because of the pain.

"Just one thing.", Youngjae says, still holding your arm.

"Let go.", pushed your hand out his handle and tried hardly not to whine again. You looked at him. His face was a pokerface.

"I don't need your help.", he started. "So don't dare speaking against my hyung again."

You looked at him from head to toe then you you shrugged. "Whatever." and with this you left.



                                                                        ^^~~~^^~~~^^~~~^^~~~^^~~~^^

"This girl is really something", said Himchan at home, while cooking food.

"But I like her!", Zelo whined and Jongup noddes in agreement.

"Didn't you see how she spoke to Dae?", he asked and shook his head.

"I think she's interesting.", said Yongguk from the living room entering the kitchen.

"Yeah, foreigner are always interesting.", said Daehyun bittely.

"She isn't a foreigner!", said Zelo stubborn. "Her mother is korean!"

"Yeah, whatever.", Daehyun rolls his eyes.

"I mean...", Yongguk ignores their little fight. "Didn't you see how she tried to protect Youngjae from Daehyun, well knowing that Dae is his hyung?", he explained. "Or how she ran into the park? Her face was full with sweat...so it means she didn't wanted to come late. She really wants us in this group.", he chuckled.

Himchan shrugged his shoulders and continued cooking.

"I don't care. I still don't like her."

"Me neither.", said Daehyun.

"I agree.", said Youngjae from the corner.

*But I do.*, thought Yongguk amused. *This year will surely become interesting.*




------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, ho!
so here new update. I hope you did enjoy it! :D

So I asked you if I should continue writting chapital names or answers, and I still didn't get any responds.
So please tell me, arasso? :)
that would be great. And a big fat thank you to my subscribers and readers<3 love you <3