Typical Monday

Don't hate me because I'm different

"Yes Umma, I'm fine....Oh yeah they're all nice to me...yeah I have great friends. They would like to meet you and dad!...yeah Umma....Umma I have to go now. Don't forget we have another time here, I don't want to be late for school...yes Umma, greet daddy. Love you, Goodbye!"

You  hung up and sighed in relief and frustration. Relived because you don't have to lie anymore and frustrated because you had to go to school.

First of all you didn't had any friends. Not one. When they didn't avoid you, they bullied you. And why all this? Because of your color.

Till now you don't get what was wrong with those people. In the US everybody loved your color and your asian-like eyes. But here...

You looked at your watch and ran out of your appartment. You were living alone.

You decided to move to korea to study there. Your mother was korean, so she also encouraged you to go. You had her support. But your dad wasn't so sure about it...he was a black afro-american and meet your mother in the US. He wasn't sure if you could handle all this things alone. The other culture. You were young and never so far away. But you and your mother convinced him to let you go.

But now you regret it...hell yeah, you regret it.

You ran to your school and managed to come before the gates had close.
You ran to your classroom, but before you would get in, you breathed in and out. You know what would coming now.
You opened the door.

"Our monkey is baaaaack!", announced a guy from the corner. You ignored him and went to your chair.

Someone had writing 'Big Black Monkey ' on your chair.

You smiled a bit. This was so immature.

You touched the seat to look if there was glue. They already managed months ago to glue you on a chair. It wasn't funny, not at all.

Nothing was there, so you sat down and put your things on your table.

"Hey monkey, so soon back from the jungle?", a girl annoyed you. You eyed her. "And what's with you? I see the operation you had last week didn't went to well, huh? One of your is still bigger than the over." you shook your head. "What a shame. You want to be pretty and now you look like a thin barbie doll with different sized s."

She shut immediately up and went to her chair. This girl was really stupid. She liked to show how tough she was but in the end, she was really nothing.

Fortunatly the teacher came in and he began his lesson. You were grateful and paid attention.




Lunch time. The thing you hated the most. At this time everyone had the oppertunity to bully you.
So always as fast as you could, you tried to get something to eat and to escape in the yard.

"Get out of my way, monkey!", said a guy next to you. You looked up and saw a fat guy next to you. *This idoit again*

"Yah Youngjae you big fat hamster! How can I be on your way when your size takes all the place. Really don't blame others for your weight and give them space.", you shook your head, took your lunch and escaped as fast as you could to the yard.

You really disliked Younjae. He always tries to bully you too. But you really didn't understand him. He was also bullied because of his weight. But you didn't cared and left him always alone, you don't wanted to bully any people. You just wanted to defend yourself. Earlier you just told everybody to shut up. But in your first school they didn't get it, and in your second school neither. So here, in your third one, you decided to aruge back, even if it was hurtful. They also managed to hurt you everyday, but you didn't show it.

You sat down on a bench and began to eat in peace. It was good being alone without any stupid comments.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?", asked a nice male voice. You looked up in surprised and saw Baekhyun. 

Byun Baekhyun was really the only one in your school who was kind and nice to you. When he saw you, he smiled and sometimes, like now, he asked if he could sit next to you.

"Me?", you raised an eyebrow. He was really nice, yeah, but you couldn't trust this kindness. It was too strange. A good looking guy, being nice to, was really strange. 

He nodded. "Yeah...if you don't mind.", he smiled.

You nodded: "Yeah sure."  

He sat next to you and began to eat. Sometimes he looked your way, but you ignored him.

"So, you often have lunch here, don't you.", he tried to make a conversation.

You shrugged with your shoulder."Yeah."

"Why?", he asked curiouse. You stoped eating and looked directly in his eyes.

"Because there are so many ing stupid idiots in this school, that I can't even eat comfortable. They annoye me. And it would be better when you leave now. I want to eat in peace.", you turned back to your food and continued eating.

Baekhyun sighed and walked off. *Believe me Baekhyun, one day you'll be thankful. If people sees you here with me, you'll get bullied to. It's for your best*

You sighed also and lost you appetite. Really, you don't want to be mean, but sometimes it's just better like this.



Finally school was over and you could do your favorite thing. DANCE!
You run home, put your school uniform off and took a shower. You heard your phone calling. You got out of the shower and ran to your phone.

"Hello?"
"Hey Sae Ra what's up?", asked Jonup friendly.
"Nothing."
"Ohh."


*Silence.*

"Do you come to the dance lesson?"
"Yeah."
"Great."
"Mmmhmm."


You had no problem with Jonup. Actually he and his friend Zelo were the only one who were nice to you. But maybe also because they weren't in your school and they didn't had to see you often. But well, you didn't wanted to be friends with them. Once you get attached to them, someone will find out, and they'll have also problems. But they were that innocent and mentally weak, they wouldn't handle the bullying.

"We still need some other members Sae Ra. Don't you no anyone in you school who knows how to dance?" Jonup asked after a break.
"Nope. But I..."
"JONGUPIE~", you heard a cute voice in your phone.
"Hey, Zelo!", Jonup greeted.
"What are you doing?", he asked.
"I'm talking with Sae Ra."
"Sae Ra? Oh Sae Ra! HI SAE RA! DO YOU HEAR ME? SAE RA HELLO!", he screamed in the phone. 
"AAAAH,MY EAR!", you yelled and droped the phone. You cursed under your breath while you hold your ear. You took your phone from the ground. Slowly you put it back in you ear.

"...Hello? HELLO?! Jonup she isn't answering! Did you lie to me Jongup? Why is Sae Ra not answering. Sae Ra? SAE RA!"
"Zelo, shut up!", you yelled in the phone.
"Oh hi Sae Ra!" You could already imagine how he was waving.
"Hi.", you sighed. Really, this boy was tiring.
"How are you doing, donsaeng?", asked Zelo nicely.
"Zelo...", you didn't wanted to talk. You only had a towl around your body and you were shivering. You wanted to end the talk...And you hated it when Zelo called you 'dongsaeng'. You hated it being younger than him. Also when it was only a few months.
"OOH! And do you come to the dance practise? Don't come late, we need you! And ooh, did you already think about some suiteable members for our dance groupe? Don't forget we want to be fame! Yeeeah~", he beamed in the phone.
"Zelo..."
"Don't call me Zelo! Call me oppa! Oppa, oppa, oppa!"
"Sae Ra, you have to call me oppa too, if you call Zelo like that!"

"No me first!", Zelo argued.
"No me!", Jongup argued back.

You hung up. *Idiots*. You had never a normal phone call from them. You went to your room and changed into comfortable clothes for dancing. 
On your way, to the dance hall you thought about what Jongup and Zelo said. You were only 3 and you needed more members to become a real groupe. But no one would volentury come and say: "Hey, yeah, I would really like to be in a dance group with monkey!"

You ruffled your hair frustrated. What should you do?

"Give me that, or I tell Umma, that you hit me last time!", a little boy whinned to his bigger sister. He wanted the little car in her hand.

"Arasso, arasso.Aish!", she gave him the car.

You shook your head. *These kids, always threating their older siblings to get something...WAIT*

You got an idea. *Threaten* You had become a big fat smile on your face. *Threaten*