We Are In

Don't hate me because I'm different

"You can't do that!", yelled Himchan and took the formular out of your hands.

"Wae?", you asked with a frown.

"Because only male and female groups are allowed! If they find out-"

"Then what?", you raised an eyebrown and took the piece of paper out of his hands.

"They'll call my parents and tell them what for a bad bad girl I was?", you faked a pout.

"Damn it, Himchan! Stop being such a ." You looked at the formular satisfide. "It was our dream to become popular and we have finally the chance to success. Stop whining around like a little girl and let's have fun!"

"Yongguk hyung!", whined Himchan. "She can't do that!" He turned back to you. "We are not in a strange love story drama, where the female lead has to cut her hair and behave like a boy!"

"Love is not interessting for me.", you sighed. "Dancing is everything what interesstes me, Himchan." *And it's my last chance.*

"What if we get caught?", he argued. "What if they find out? They'll disqualified us!"

"They won't find out.", you shrugged the matter away. "I'm quiet good in behaving like a boy."

"Even with short hair, you still look like a girl!", frowned Himchan.

"Tomorrow I'll let them cut shorter, I won't put any make-up on anymore and wear boy cloths. That's it."

"Noooo~", Himchan looked back to Yongguk.

"Why aren't you saying anything?!", he whined.

Yongguk was looking at you with intensive eyes. "They won't accpet you when they find out that you're a girl.", he said finally.

"They'll accept it after we won. I mean hello? When they see that a girl can dance as good in a male group like in a female group, they'll be like: 'Wow! Great!' And clapp their hands." You laughed.

"I can already see the new headline: 'Girl becoming a boy. Drama or pure reality?' "

"Nooo~!", Himchan stamped his foot angrily. "We can't do this! We can't!"

"Why not?", said all of sudden Daehyun.

"DAEHYUN!"

"I'm serious, hyung. Without her we wouldn't even participate. Let her be. If she gets caught, we put the blame on her.", Daehyun shrugged and sat next to you. 

"I'm fine with, too!", said Zelo and raised his hand.

"Yah, maknae! What are you talking about?", Himchan looked pleading at Yongguk. "Look at these pabos Yongguk hyung! Do something! We can't do that! There are rules and if we don't-"

"I think Daehyun is right.", interrupted Yongguk Himchan. "It was all her plan, then let her be."

"In every drama the girl who tries to behave like a boy gets caught!", Himchan argued.

"Fortunatly we are not in a drama.", said Daehyun and touched your hair. "I know a good hairstylist.", he informed you.

"Yaaaah~! Why is no one listening to me? Youngjae? Jongup?", Himchan looked to his favourite dongsaeng.

"You're also against it, right?"

Jongup looked at Sae Ra who was starring back. "It's risky.", Jongup whispered.

"Risks are there to take.", you answered, not breaking the eye contact.

Jongup bit his lip unsurely before he sighed. "I'm in."

"JONGUP~!", Himchan was near a break down. But he had one last chance.

"Youngjae-ah...you're agreeing with me, right? You brain says also that this here is nonesense, right?"

Youngjae who had been quiet all the time answered: "This is what my brain is saying, yes."

"Ha!", Himchan pointed to you. "See! See! Nonsense!"

"Is it that important for you Sae Ra?", asked Youngjae you.

"It is.", you whispered.

"Why? There are so many other ways to success, why does it have to be there?"

"Because we have now the oppertunity!"

"Does it matter if the oppertunity is today or tomorrow?"

"For me it is important!"

"Why?"

"I don't have the time Youngjae!", you yelled. "We have to win this now!"

"Why don't you have time? Do you go somewhere?", he frowned.

"I-I", you stuttered but shook your head furiously. "Youngjae are you in or out?", you asked pressed, trying to calm your nervousness.

"I'm in.", he said without hesistation. "I was always in, I'm just wondering-"

"Great. Himchan, you have no choice. Everyone is in, so you're in too.", you looked at him with penetrating eyes. "We are a team. We are B.A.P. We fall and fly together."

You gave him your sweetest smile when you saw that he was still hesistating. " Best Absolut Perfect was your idea Himchan. How could we lose, when we even have such a name, hm?", you asked him and he groaned defeated.

"FINE!", he yelled and took the formular. "If we get caught-"

"I'll take the blame!", you assured him with a beaming smile. "Thank you!"


                                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we are really doing this?", asked Himchan Yongguk. The elder nodded his head.

"Wow. It's my first time breaking the rules.", said Himchan and sighed. "My mother will be surely proud of me."

"Oh boy. Sae Ra forgot her bag.", sighed Youngjae. "I'll walk after her!", he said and ran out.

"Youngjae has changed.", stated Daehyun.

"Why?", asked Yongguk suprised.

"He's finally running."

They all laughed at the joke and forgot about the dance competition for awhile.



                                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell did-"

"Only male and female groups are allowed. Call me Sam now, Sehun.", you laughed and let yourself fall on the couch. "Ah, I'm tired!"

"You-what?!", he walked over to you. "Explain everything. Now!"

You explained him what was the current matter in the dance competition and Sehun frowned unhappily.

"So you cut your hair? Pabo, I can go for you!", he suggested.

"Ey! It's my fight, not yours. And just for your knowledge you still have to work, pabo!"

"Can't they do it without you?", he asked annoyed. "You're not in the best condition-"

"I'm totally fine! These pabos without me? Forget it. They'll just mess the whole thing up."

"Sae Ra", Sehun was not sure anymore about the idea. "You shouldn't participate. Your health-"

"Sehun, I don't want to argue again, arasso?" You looked at him with pleading eyes. "You wanted me here and I'm here now."

You sighed when Sehun stood angrily up. "I'm sorry!", you apologized and stood also up.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I thought I had enough time to wait for the operation, but the time is running away from me. I should have told you earlier and I'm sorry that you found out, when we were in hospital.", you sighed tiredly. "I was so happy that you came from the US and then I didn't know how I should tell you and-"

"Your parents", said Sehun all of sudden. "What about them?"

You looked away. "They...uhm...I...", you blinked rapidly. "I can't tell them.", you whispered finally.

"They have to know Sae Ra!", he said with finallity. "I'll call them if you don't do it."

"Are you insane?", you shouted. "You can't tell them!"

"Then you do it!"

"I can't Sehun! I can't!"

"Why?"

"How do I explain my parents that I always lied to them, huh? Telling them that I'm fine when in reality I'm death sick! How do I tell them that their daughter is dying? How Sehun? How?!", you took the pillow and started to hit him with it.

"How do I explain that, huh? I can't! I can't!" you continued hitting him while tears roll down your cheek.

"Sae Ra", Sehun whispered.

"I can't! I can't!", you sobbed. "I can't do this! I can't tell them that I'm dying!"


"D-Dying?", you two heard someone say and immediately looked to your right. Youngjae as standing their at the open door.

"W-What do you mean by dying?", he stuttered and you looked at him with wide eyes. *Oh no.*

"Sae Ra", he said pressed and came closer. "What. Do. You. Mean. By. Dying.", he demanded.