Back Where She Belongs To

Don't hate me because I'm different

"Soooooooo?", Daehyun interrupted your and Youngjae's talking.

"So what?", you asked and looked at Daehyun.

"Well Sam, how did you get that fake passport?", he asked curiously.

"Oh that", you smiled at little while chewing your salate. "I have a twin brother"

"WHAT?!", they all gasped surprise, but you just shrugged. "Did I never mention him?", you asked with a frown.

"No, you didn't" stated Himchan and walked over to you, taking your bag. He searched for the passport and took it out.

He gasped when he saw the picture. 

*They look the same*, he looked at you who was still chewing her salate.

"Let me see! Let me see!", Zelo whined while walking over to Himchan. "Daebak", he gasped right after he saw the picture.

"Dongsaeng, you look exctly like your twin brother!"

"Yes, I do", you said while holding up your glass with coke in it. "But be carefull and don't rip it in two!", you warned when Jongup, Daehyun and Yongguk joined Himchan and Zelo.

While the boys were exclaiming how alike you two looked, Youngjae was starring intensively at you.

You tried to ignore his stare, since you knew he wanted to talk to you, but it was quite hard to ignore him when he was staring like that.

"Sae Ra", he finally called out. 

"I'm done eating!", you said loud and stood up, ignoring Youngjae. You took the passport out of Jongup's hand and walked towards the door.

"Oh just by the way", you yawned and rubbed your eyes. "That's me on the picture. Black-mailing a rich guy like Luhan is always a good thing", you laughed.

"Wait what?", asked Himchan confused and looked at you.

"You lied to us?!", Zelo shouted shocked.

"Twin Brother? I even have the same hair colour and style on the picture! I took it yesterday!" you shook your head disappointed.

"You-she-I- YAH SAE RA!", Himchan stuttered, thinking how he could kill you in the easiest way.

"RETARDS!", you shouted before walking to the living room

"Wow she really knows how to drive me crazy", Himchan muttered and shoved the rice angrily in his mouth.




                                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You all were watching TV. A new drama was released and it was quiet good. Even though you never liked the typical poor-girl-and-rich-guy thing, this time you could handle it.

You were watching the scene where the lead girl dissappeared and the lead boy was crying his of in an appartment he had bought for her and her mother.

You sighed.

"What?", whispered Daehyun to you.

"I hate boys who cry so openly without feeling asham-", you whispered backed when suddenly Himchan broke into sobs.

"How could Cha Eun Sang! HOW COULD YOU!!", he cried. Yongguk gave him a tissue which he accepted gladly.

"He said he will take care of you! He said so! My heart!", he cried in his tissue.

You slowly shook your head.

"I see what you mean", said Daehyun, while also shaking his head. Seriously, this hyung...



"I need to go", said all of sudden Youngjae and stood up.

"Where are you going?", you asked him without looking at him.

"Somewhere", he just said and walked to his room, to take his jacket.

"Recently he had been going somewhere, but he won't tell us where he's going", informed Himchan who FINALLY stopped crying, since the drama episode had finished.

"Really?", you looked at the Youngjae's bedroom door. "He's not the typ of hiding something"

"He isn't", agreed Yongguk. "But he needs his privacy. Maybe he has a girlfriend", he shrugged his shoulder.

"Fatty? A girlfriend? Ha Ha! Never Yongguk hyung!", laughed Daehyun. 

"Yah!", you hit Daehyun's arm. "Why are you always that mean?"

"Ouch! Now you don't only look like a guy but you also behave like one!"

"YAH!", you were about to strangle him, when Youngjae came out of his room.

"I'm going bye", he waved. But before he left he looked at you, but shook his head afterwards.

*Hmm*, you thought.*Where could he be going?*



                                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You looked around at the familiar place.

Tears were forming in your eyes while walking down the street.

You were following Youngjae, since you were to curious, where he might be go.

When you recognized the way he was walking, your heart started to feel heavier than ever.

You were now standing infront the hospital where the orphans you had take care of, are.

Before you could even decide to go in or to leave, you heard cheery voices from little kids.

Once again curiousity made you open the door and enter the hospital.

*Everything is still the same*, you thought with a smile.

"Hyung! Hyung! Can you sing something for us? Please!", you heard a boy begging. You turned around the corner and opened the door a little, to see Youngjae sitting in the middle of a bunch of childern.

"Which song should I sing?", he asked the children.

"Any song oppa. Your voice is really really nice", said a girl who blushed right afterwards.

"Thank you", he ruffled the girl's hair affectionatly and thought about a song. Then he started to sing 'Just the way you are' , on of your favourite songs.

You listen him singing and closed your eyes. Youngjae had such a soothing sound in his voice, everytime you heard him sing you felt relaxed.

"Omo", you heard someone gasp behind you. You turn around to see Pil Suk, one of the nurses in the hospital, looking at you.

"I-I", you stuttered not knowing what to say. He had been months since you were there, since Soo Ha died.

"You're a bad girl", the woman had tears in her eyes when she looked at you. She came a step closer and hit you on the shoulder.

"How couldn't you come since Soo Ha is gone, huh? The kids cried everyday for you! They waited for you!", one tear escaped her eyes, but she immediately whipped it away.

"They would say: 'Where is Sae Ra?', 'Why doesn't she come?', 'Is it because Soo Ha hyung is now in heaven?', 'Doesn't she like us anymore?' " Pil Suk hit her again.

"Why did you only come now, huh?", she scolded.

You were looking at the ground, trying to stop your tears from falling, but they wouldn't.

"But your nice friend took take of them", she said. "He took care of them and told them that you were a little bit busy. He will be their friend until you'll come back. Be thankfull to have such a friend! This Youngjae boy is really-", she stopped talking and looked behind you.

You also turned your head and saw Youngjae staying there with the kids behind him.

"NOONA! / UNNIE!", the kids shouted and ran to you.

"You're back! You're finally back!", the cheered. "We missed you!"

You just looked at them while crying.

"Why are you crying unnie? Are you hurt somewhere?", asked a little girl with a worried face. You shook your head and bend down on your knees.

"I-I-I just m-missed y-you all. A-A lot", you whispered between your sobs and some smiled at other also started to cry.

"When noona cries, I also have to cry!", cried sweet little boy.

"Come here", you whispered and hugged them tightly.


Youngjae was smiling at the view and whipped fastly a tear away.

He was happy that you followed him. This was a place you belonged to, before Chanyeol came into your life again. You loved to help people and this was what made you happy.

He looked at nurse who also tried hard not to cry, but failed badly. Pil Suk had also missed you a lot. You were so kind to her and the childern, she would never forget that. When you didn't come, she was really hurt, but seeing the reunision with the kids and you, she also felt happy and relieved.

"Youngjae", you said and looked at him with teary eyes. "Thank you"

"You don't need to-", he stopped talking when you suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Thank you very much", you said again and cried against his chest.

"No problem", he whispered and hugged back.

After some seconds you pulled back and whipped your tears.

"Should we play now kids?", you asked and they all cheered in delight.

They entered the room but before, you could even take two steps, you weren't anymore able to breath probably.

"Sae Ra?", Youngjae called out, but you couldn't hear him well.

Your heart started to beat too fast and it hurted. You held onto your chest tightly and tried to breath. You collapsed on your knees.

"Sae Ra? SAE RA!", Youngjae paniked next to you.

"My heart", you were able to whisper before you out.






------------------------------------------------------------


Hello my readers!! OMG I AM SO SORRY!! *bows*

It's almost one month since I updated and I feel so bad :((

I know did this chapter, but I didn't edited it. Tomorrow I'll do it!

I'm really sorry, if you waited for a too long time.

Love ya all!!