Touchy Friends

Don't hate me because I'm different

"Sarah, please stop crying.", said Sehun helpless, but you wouldn't stop. You just shooked your head and burried your face in his chest.

Sehun knew you wouldn't stop crying now, so he just hold you tight in his arms.

"I-I missed you so much.", you sobbed in his chest.

"I missed you too.", he whispered and kissed your hair.


The six other boys felt akward. What should they do? You were crying and the boy was hugging you tightly.

But anyway, who was this boy? Why would you cry for a boy? What was so important about him?


Yongguk cleared his throat akwardly.

Sehun looked up to the boys. It seems like he had forgotten about them.

He took one step back and cupped your face. "Stop crying now, ok?", he caressed your cheek and smiled lightly.

You nodded fastly and whiped your tears away.


"Would uhm...would you like to come in?", said Daehyun now.

Sehun and you were still standing at the door, the cold wind breezing in.

"Oh, yes, I-I totaly forgot. Come in.", your throat was hurting a bit from the sudden tears and sobbs.

You took some steps back and took Sehun with you, walking into the crackers which had fallen on the ground earlier.

"Oh, damn it.", you cursed.

"I'll clean this up. You guys, go and have a seat.", and you disappeared from the sight of seven boys.


                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.A.P was sitting on the couch while Sehun was sitting on the other little couch across from them.

"So...", Yongguk started. "You know Sae Ra."

Sehun nodded slowly and eyed the boys very well.

"From where?", asked Zelo.

"We-WOAH",Sehun laughed when you suddenly back hugged him tightly.

"I am really not dreaming you are really here.", you burried your face in his neck and the boys looked akwardly around.

You walked around the couch to sit next to him and took his hand.

You smiled widly and so did he.


In the inside, the boys gasped in shock.

You were smiling brightly and happy. And it wasn't a bitter smile you always had, it was true and honest.

You seemed different when you smiled like this.

Your eyes where shining.

You and Sehun didn't stoped smiling at each other until Himchan cleared his throat.

"So uhm...I guess you know each other very well.", he looked at your hand which was holding Sehun's one.

"Oh-oh yes we do.", you wanted to take your hand away from his, but he interwined his fingers with yours.

"Yes, we do.",Sehun gave back and Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae furrowed at the action.


"But Sehun...", you started and furrowed your eyebrowns. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought you are happy to see me!", he suddenly yelled what let the guys and you jump.

"I am!", you assured him.

"No you're not! Why would you ask me then?", he jumped of the couch. "You don't want me here? You don't want me? Ok, I'll leave."

"NO!", you jumped up and took his hand.

"I just wanted to know..."

"No, you don't want me here. I understood. I go back."

"No, Sehun. Noooooo~", you whined and jumped up and down like a little kid.


*What the actually ...?* B.A.P thought at the same time.

"Yes, I will. Let go of my hand now.", he lightly struggled against your hold.

"No, you won't.", all of sudden you jumped on his back and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"I'm sorry Sehun-ah~", you whined. "Please staaaaaay~", you pouted lightly.


*What...*

*The...*

**

*What's wrong with that girl?*

*Monkey's alive.*

*Oh my goodness.*


Sehun laughed loudly and you jumped of his back.

"I was just kidding Sarah!", he laughed more and hold his stomage. "You still behave like a little child."

"I AM NOT!", you yelled and stamped your feet what brought you also to laugh.

"You didn't changed", he laughed.

"You neither. Your jokes are still not funny." you laughed along.

"But you're laughing.", he stated.

"Shut up!", you laughed louder.


*Wow, monkey actually knows how to laugh. Surprise.*, thought Youngjae while watching you two.


"Hey, you two.", called Yongguk and you looked at him.

"Can I ask who you are and from where you know each other?", asked Yongguk now.

"Sure.", Sehun took your hand again and lead you next to him.

"Like I already said, my name is Oh Sehun and I'm her bestfriend from America.", he smiled at you and you smiled happily back.

"Bestfriend?From America?", asked Himchan in disbelieve.

Sehun nodded bored and brought you and himself to the couch to sit down.

"Then why is your korean so good?", asked Zelo

"Because, I am Korean.", he answered a bit annoyed and looked around the living room.

"And what are you doing here in Korea?", asked Jongup now. These were the first words he said in this evening.

Sehun's gaze went back to the boys, directly to Jongup. Somehow Jongup froze by the cold gaze from Sehun but relaxed again when Sehun looked at you.

He squeezed your hand and answered Jongup's question while looking at you.

"Sarah called me often recently. And I was a bit concern. So I talked to my parents and they thought also it would be a good idea to come and watch over her."

*So he's the one, Sae Ra called every night.*, thought Yongguk

"Everything?", asked Youngjae unsure. This guy had left something out.

"Everything you need to know.", Sehun answered quiet coldly.

"But Sehun-ah, where are you living now?"

"At my cousin's house.", he smiled at you.

"Which cousin?", you asked confussed. His smile grew wider.

"Guess."

You thought of all cousin's Sehun had here in Seol and gasped. "No, way!"

He shrugged but his smile was still on his face.

"Wae?", you whined and shook your head. "Why him?"

"Why not him?", he asked back.

"Because he is a stupid, know-it-all jerk with money!", you scolded. "I still can't belive you two are related."

"Yes, I can neither. But he can be ok when you give him a chance."

"Giving him a chance? I rather die, than giving this idiot Luhan a chance."

"OKAAAAY", extended Daehyun now and you two looked at the boys. Oh man, you had forgot about their presence again.

"I don't want to rush, but it's quiet late and...", with a meaning full look Daehyun looked at you two.

"Yes, he's right, I should leave.", Sehun stood slowly up.

"No, don't!", you stood also up and shook your head. "At least, you have to eat something."

"I think, no one of the guys, would cook for me.", he smiled friendly at you.

"Why the boys? I'll cook for you.", you smiled proudly.

Sehun looked at you, but he couldn't hold back anymore and burst in laugher.








"Yah! Stop laughing at me!", you yelled and hit his chest.

"You? Cook?", he continued laughing.

"I am not joking! I improved my cooking skills!"

He just continued laughing and you looked now angry.

"Sehun stop laughing.", you said serious and he immediately stoped. "Why so serious, Sarah?"

"We haven't seen us for two years. And now you just laugh at me. Come with me in the kitchen and you'll see if I'm better now or not."

You walked towards the kitchen and he followed you.


                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung I don't like him.", whispered Zelo to Jongup. Jongup nodded in agreement.

"He's strange.", added Daehyun.

"But he makes Sae Ra smile.", stated Yongguk.

"So what? He's still strange. When he looks at Sae Ra he smiles like the sun and seconds later he's cold again. Creeper.", said Youngjae.

"And I think they two have a skinship problem. Yes I understand, bestfriends, but still...", stated Daehyun.

"Sais the one who's experienced with it.", whispered Himchan to Yongguk what made Yongguk chuckled.

"So what?", Daehyun shrugged with his shouldern. "Girls love me."

The boys heard all of sudden some giggles from the kitchen and went curious.

They tipp toed to the kitchen and looked threw the open door.


There were you two. Sehun's arms wrapped around your waist and his face was burried in your shoulder. You were still giggling and ruffling his head. 
You continued cooking and he sometimes tickled you a bit to disturb you from cooking.

"Stop.", you laughed.

"But I missed your laugh.", he said and continued tickling you.

"But Sehun I have to cook.", you shoved him lightly away. "You don't want me to mess up with your food, do you?"

"I don't care about the food. I want rather you.", he turned you around while taking the whipped cream and sprayed it on your noes and cheek

"YAH!", you yelled but laughed afterwards and whiped the cream of your noes.


How much have you missed this crazy kid. Oh Sehun, your bestfriend.

All the things you two have done together. Sharing tears, fights and laughers.

He was always by your side, always.

When you decided to move to Korea, he was totaly against it. He had tried everything to change your mind, but he failed badly.

You thought, when you would see him again it would be strange and whatso, but no. It's like you've never gone away.


"I missed you so much, Sehun."

"I missed you two Sarah.", he smiled. "But I'm still hungry.", he stated and you burst in laugher.

"Then let me continue.", you answered but he shook his head.

"No, I have something sweet right infront of me.", he smiled and bend down to your cheek where the whipped cream was still on it and it away.


"YAH YOU TWO HORMONES GUIDED TEENAGERS! OUT OF MY KITCHEN! DO YOUR DIRTY ACTS SOMEWHERE ELSE AND NOT INFRONT OF US!", shouted Himchan and ran into the kitchen, bringing you away from Sehun by holding your earlap tightly and taking you with him.

"HIMCHAN LET GO! IT HURTS! HIMCHAN!", you yelled.

"OH NO YOUNG LADY! YOU'LL RECEIVE PUNISHMENT TONIGHT."

"You won't give her any punishment. You're not her mother, you know.", said Sehun coldly.

"Who you think you're talking to?", Himchan raised an eyebrown.

"Honestly, I don't care. But calling me and her hormones guided teenagers when it was you who was looking his gay po-"

"DON'T!", you yelled.

"What the actually- YOU TOLD HIM?", Himchan yelled and hold your earlap tighter.

"I didn't knew he would come from America to Korea!"

"BUT YOU DID!"

"Hyung what is he talking about?", asked Zelo confussed.

"I-I-I", Himchan had grew red like a tomato. What should he say? He couldn't explain his maknae, that he watched a ga-, no he just couldn't.

Suddenly Himchan didn't felt your earlap between his fingers and looked up.

Sehun had put his arms possessive around your shoulder.

"Anyway, she's not anymore a problem for you guys." He looked coldly at the boys.

"I know that you don't like her and that you want her as fast as she can out of your house. I can't even believe that you tolerate to live wih six guys Sarah.", he was now looking at you, and he looked very unhappy. You looked ashamed 
down at the ground.


He sighed tired. "Anyway, this won't be a problem anymore."

"What do you mean?", asked Jongup confussed.

He didn't looked at Jongup but at you whose gaze was still on the ground.

"Sarah, you're going to pack your bags.", you looked surprised up.

"I'm taking you with me."











---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello :D

so what do you think?

Oh and thank you to everyone you had commented so far! I'm always glad and happy to see comments from you :)

It always brings me to smile :P

I hoped you did enjoy the chapter.

Keep Upvoting and commenting.

Thank you so so so so so so so much :))