Something's fishy

Don't hate me because I'm different

Sae Ra's POV




"I'm just wondering...", Chanyeol smirked and titled his head. "What Sae Ra is doing here."

! He recognized me! But of course he did. Damn it! Luck is AGAIN on my side...can you hear my sarkasmus? Yeah? Ok great. Really! It's always me! I really thought we did it. Darn this boy! I should-

"Monkey?", D.O interrupted my thoughts and looked surprised at Chanyeol.

"What are you talking about?", he followed Chanyeol's gaze and looked at me. I froze on the spot and didn't know what to do. Is running away an option? I don't think so. Oh god, somebody help me!!

"Monkey?", D.O asked me now directly. Bastard. Does he really thing that I'm going to say: 'Oh hey! Yes, it's me monkey! Nice to see you again, bro!' ?

Thankfully Youngjae went infront of me and scoffed at the others.

"Omo! It's really her!", D.O shouted and clapped his hand. "Hey monkey, what for a game are you playing?", asked D.O amused and came closer. He shoved Youngjae away and pulled my hair quiet roughly. 

"You cut your hair?", he laughed. "You look like a shaved monkey."

Ok. This was it. I shoved him hard away from me and frowned annoyed. I looked around to see if any other person was seeing this scene, but no one, expected from us, was here in the lobby.

I pulled my mask down and revealed my face. 

"Sae Ra, no!", Youngjae hissed, but it was too late. Hide and seek was never my thing anyway.

"You cut your hair, wear boys cloths and hide your face under a mask. Wow monkey, I didn't know that you could play that dirty!" D.O said with amusment. "Behaving like a boy to join this competition. Tsk."

" off.", was the only thing I said. I really hated this boy.

"Not that fast monkey!", D.O looked at s. "I think we should do something about this issue."

He looked back to you. "We should report you.", he smirked dirtly at you. "Shouldn't we?"

D.O looked around to find the next person when Youngjae spoke up.

"Are you afraid?", Youngjae asked D.O.

"What did you say, fatty?", D.O. asked angry.

"I asked if you're afraid?", he repeated firmly. "Are you afraid that a girl will win over you."

"What are you trying to say?", asked now Chanyeol with a frown.

"Youngjae, don't even try it.", Daehyun came closer to you two and faked a yawn. He knew what Youngjae was trying to pull.

"They are just a bunch of pussys who are too afraid to compet with a girl.", he patted Youngjae sadly on the shoulder.

"What did you call us?!", yelled D.O.

"A bunch of pussys.", repeated Daehyun.

D.O. pulled Daehyun by his collar and look furiously at him. "Don't-"

"So you are afraid?", asked now Jongup bravely.

"Of course we are not!", D.O looked at Jongup with the same tensed look.

"Prove it!", said Daehyun and pushed D.O off him. "Try to comept with us. But it's obvious that we'll win this competition" Daehyun smirked. "I saw your performance. One word: Lame."

"Ok! Fine!", D.O yelled. "You guys are nothing compared to us!"

"Sure.", Daehyun said sacastically and rolled his eyes.

"Be prepared monkey. We'll bring you down!", D.O stamped angryly away. The unknown member followed him while Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed behind.



"Short hair really suits you, star.", said Chanyeol and smiled at me.

How could he? How could he smile at me like this? How could he act like nothing ever happened? This bastard tried to me! But why is my heart still beating this fast when I see him? Just thinking about the past we had...the lies. It makes me want to cry.

" off, you bastard!", said Youngjae and shoved Chanyeol harshly. It didn't only surprise me but everyone else. Youngjae was never the violent typ.

Chanyeol just frowned at Youngjae until he looked back to me.

"You started this dirty game Sae Ra. I hope it'll end clean for you.", he said before he turned away with a chuckle.

I curled my hands into tight fists, trying hard not to cry. First because I knew he and would pull some dirty tricks to ruin everything for us and second because only seeing him is hurting me.

I looked slowly up to see Baekhyun still standing there.

"I-I'll make sure that they won't say anything.", he promised and bowed. "I'm sorry."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!", I shouted from the top of my lungs, ignoring if anybody could hear or see me.

"D.O. was the one who always bullied me. He made my life to hell. He beated me up with his 2 friends, while I was alone! And this damn bastard who just left -He- he tried to me. you, Byun Baekhyun, you were even the one who helped me! But now you're are in the same dance group as them?! Are you serious?!"

"I'm sorry. I really am.", and with this he also left the lobby.

While I was breathing heavyly, I felt someone caressing my cheek.

When I looked up, I saw Youngjae looking at me. "Just for today.", he whispered.

"I allow you to cry today for this bastard Chanyeol. But for the future, you'll never shed a tear for this scumbag, do you hear me?"

You nodded silently. "Come here.", he pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly.

"Cry.", was the only thing he needed to say, to make me sob loudly into his chest.


                                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Himchan's POV


Something's fishy....

We walked back home and Sae Ra stayed with us for awhile. After crying a normal girl would be gloomy for a long time and be sad, but not her.

Sae Ra was cursing Chanyeol's name like I never heard anyone else curse. Sometimes english words would come from and I was happy not to understand them.

"Make me a steak!", she barked at me and sat down on a chair in the kitchen. I scoffed at her behaviour, but I knew she just tried to distract herself.

So to make her happy, I made a big steak for her. 

The other boys were coming from their shower and joined me and Sae Ra in the kitchen.

"For who's that steak?", asked Zelo and eyed the steak hungryly.

"For her.", I just tossed the  steak to Sae Ra. 

"Thanks",she  muttured and took a fork and a knife to cut it. Suddenly her cutlery was taking away by Youngjae who gave her a meaningfull look.

Youngjae looked down at his own food, a salade, and tossed it to Sae Ra. 

"Hear Zelo-ah. Eat it.", said Youngjae and gave the steak Zelo.

"Yeah! Thank you hyung!", and without any hesistation Zelo started to eat the steak longingly.

Sae Ra looked like she would raise hell when she saw Zelo eating her steak.

She looked angry at the salade and pushed it back to Youngjae who was now sitting next to her.

But he pushed it back to her. With an annoyed look she sharply turned her head to the right and ignored the food and Youngjae. 

Youngjae sighed and nudged her lightly, but she wouldn't look at him.

He took his chopstick and took a bit of the salade and nudged her again.

Finally she looked at him to see him holding his chopsticks towards her.

"Say aaah!", he said.

"No.", she said simply.

"Sae Ra"

"No"

"Sae Ra"

"I want my steak!"

"You won't get any steak, now eat the salade"

"I don't want to."

"Sae Ra"

"No!"

I frowned at their childishness. Why doesn't he let her eat her steak?

"I can share", said Zelo and held s piece of the steak towards Sae Ra.

"No!", growled Youngjae and now everyone looked at him. "Eat the salade Sae Ra!"

But Sae Ra ignore Youngjae once more and stared angry at her hands.

"I have no choice, have I?", Youngjae asked loudly and made everyone frown.

Youngjae lifted his one hand up and made a fist. Oh my god. He's not going to hit her, is he? Oh god! Since when was Youngjae so brutal? I teached him-

"Would you please eat the salade, biung biung!", he said cutely and wiggled his body.







Ok. Stop. Hold on. Everybody, please take a moment. Take a deep breath and-DID HE JUST DO AEGYO?!

Did Youngjae, yeah repeat after me, YOUNGJAE just do aegyo?!?!

What the- Ok. I am dreaming. This can't be. No. I am dreaming. 

The rational, not-funny-at-all boy Youngjae did aegyo?

"Biung Biung~~~"


God, I'll never watch SNSD' Sunny Aegyo collection again. Never. They're just giving me strange dreams.

Sae Ra looked so shock that fell open. Taking the chance, Youngjae shaved the salade in .

He looked ashamed away ignoring s stares and gulped his water down. His cheek were birning bright red.

When Sae Ra nudged him, he looked slowly to the right to see her holding his chopstick with salade.

"If I have to suffer with a salade, you'll suffer with me.", she raised an amused eyebrow. "Or do you want me to do aegyo too?"

"Well-"

"Yoo Youngjae!"

"Ok, ok. Tzz.", he opened his mouth and chewed the salade with a smile.

Not even Sae Ra was able to hide her smile and looked at her hands.





Something's fishy....




--------------------------------------------


Sorry for that boring update :'(

I hope you can forgive me!!

See you soon! <3