Chanyeol's True Face

Don't hate me because I'm different

After a tired night, it was Yongguk who was the one to wake up early in the morning.

He heard someone humming in the kitchen. While he walked slowly towards the kitchen he heard a really familiar song playing in the backround.

Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom
Nan sarange buri nago
Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo
Jebal sallyeojwo
You’re my girl~



"What are you doing?", he asked all of sudden what surprised you. You didn't saw Yongguk entering the kitchen.

"Oh, you're here...", immediately you put the CD out of the stereo and smiled shyly at him.

"I uhm...I made food.", you took the plate with eggs on it and gave it to Yongguk. "Eat it. It's still warm."

"Why are you listening to our songs?", he asked quiet unfriendly what surprised you.

"B-Because I like them", you admited but there was no smile on Yongguk's face. It was only a blank stare. He moved to the table where you had put the CD and bend down to your level with a serious face.

"Don't touch this CD again. I already told you that I don't like it when you listen to my music, didn't I?"

You gulped a bit in fear, because Yongguk had never spoken so serious with you. You just nodded your head with wide eyes.

"Good.", he was about to go but then he looked back at you and frowned. 

"What?", you asked confused but he kept his frown. What is he staring at?

"Do you and Chanyeol have a date today?", he asked and you nodded again surprised.

"That's why.", he muttered and left the kitchen. *What's why?*, you thought confused and scratched your head.

But after some seconds you just forgot about it and started eating the eggs, which were originally yours.

*What should I wear?*



                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hey.", Sehun had come over in the evening again to visit you. He found the boys sitting on the couch playing some stupid games while they cursed when they lost.

"She's upstairs.", said Zelo without looking at Sehun. He frowned a bit by the rude behaviour from the maknae but then he didn't cared. These brats were just like this.

Without losing another word he went upstairs to look for you.

When he opened the door he saw how you were throwing t-shirts, skirts, jeans and dresses all over the room.

"What the...", he started and you started to shout.

"ARGH! WHAT DO I WEAR?!", you got really frustrated and took some t-shirts with skirts.

"This maybe....or better this...maybe in this combination..ARGH! IT!", you threw it on the ground and Sehun started to laugh.

"Oh, you're here?", you said unfriendly and he pouted.

"Hey! I came all the long way here to see you.", he said disappointed and faked a sob.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever.", you ignored him and started looking for your outfit.

"Ok Cinderella, what's the problem?", he asked and sat on your bed.

"If it isn't obvious enough", you pointed to the cloths on the ground. "I'm looking for an outfit for tonight."

"Tonight? Why?", he asked and you gave him a look what he didn't understand. "What?"

"Never mind. Forget it. I'm just having a date with Chanyeol.", you said and he crossed his arms annoyed.

"With this jackass again?"

"Yes, with my boyfriend.", you emphasized the last word but Sehun just shrugged.

"Did he apologize that he wasn't able to bring you back, after he had a knock-out just like you. Not to mention something could have happen.", he stated and you raised an eyebrown at him.

"Not this again."

"Just saying."

"Yes, he did. He was sorry, and he's happy nothing happened."

"Good for him."

"He said he missed me.", you said more to yourself than to Sehun. "He said what?"

"Forget it.", you said and started to pick up some more cloths. "Did he really say that? That he missed you?"

You nodded shy and Sehun was quiet impressed. I mean this was Chanyeol, and he would never admit that he missed someone.

*Maybe...just maybe he really changed.*, thought Sehun but shook his head rapidly.

*No way. People like him don't change.*

"AH I HATE IT!", you shouted and threw again clothes on the ground.

"I think I should get out. You're having here an mental break down.", he said and you put your hands on your hips, looking at your wardrobe.

"Yes. Get out."

"Hey, can't you say that a bit frien-"

"GET OUT!", you shouted and he obeyed immediately. This was truely not your day. Maybe you were on your period.




                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Evening has come and you were still looking for something to wear. The boys were still bothered playing their stupid game while Sehun took a nap at the little couch.

They heard the doorbell ring.

"THAT'S FOR ME!", you shouted from upstairs and you and your high heels could be heard walking down the stairs.

"How do I look?", you whispered and the boys put their gazes from the TV to you.

Again everyones jaw fell.

*How can a girl just look that gorgouse everytime she wears a dress?*






"Too much with the curly hear?", you asked but no one answered, they just continued looking at you and your short, but sweet dress.

"Whatever, it's too late to change anyway.", you said to yourself and the doorbell rang again.

"COMING~", you called and smiled while apporaching the door

"Hello Chan-What the !", you gasped and looked at Baekhyun from head to toe. "What are you doing here?", you asked and he gave you a confused smile.

"You invited me, remember?", he said and rubbed the back of his neck "But you didn't had to dress up like this...I mean...I thought you wanted to cook."

"HUH?!", you looked down at you and the promise you gave Baekhyun a day earlier hit you right in the face. Damn it!!

You had a date with Chanyeol but you had promised a meal for Baekhyun, and you always kept your promise. DAMN IT!

"Come in.", you let him enter. B.A.P and Sehun had stood up to see why you had been crying all off sudden. 

They were not that surprised to see Baekhyun, but Baekhyun's feelings were completly the opposite.

"Are they also invited to eat here at your house?". he asked and your face fell. DAMN IT!!! You had forgotten about the fact that you were living with 6 boys under a roof. And you couldn't say that you were one of Yongguk's project for poor children.

"Actually...", you looked at the boys and they all just looked curious at you. How would you defense yourself now. 

"Well?", asked Baekhyun and raised an eyebrown.

"Acutally...yes.", you said and nodded slowly your head while thinking. "They are here...because...I invited them...to my house...yeah...for dinner."

"Oh seriously?", Baekhyun beamed all of sudden. "I knew you were good-hearted."

"Oh yeah, really good-hearted.", commented Daehyun sarcastically. You gave him a look that he understood as: 'Shut up or I'll kill you' look.



"But look Baekhyun.", you stared and you wanted to explain him that you would be having a date with your boyfriend when you heard Chanyeol's voice.

"Sarah! Are you coming out or what?", he asked annoyed and walked up to the door.

"Oh, hey!", you smiled and walked to Chanyeol. You wanted to hug him, but he backed off. "Come on let's go."

*I just want to get over that date and you man.*, he thought annoyed. But something got his attention and he looked straight in the eyes of the boy who had saved you from him the one night.

"What is he doing here?", Chanyeol asked and looked at Baekhyun from head to toe.

"He's my guest. I think you remember him. It was him who took me to his house when you had a knock out. I' still so happy that nothing happened to you.", you said with a big and happy smile, but Chanyeol's eyes wouldn't leave Baekhyun's. He didn't tell her? Why?

"Hmmm...maybe we should just do a dinner for 10 people. Are you ok with it?", you looked at Chanyeol and he nodded.

*This will be truelly fun.*




                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



You went upstairs to change while B.A.P, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the leaving room.

The tension was thick.

"So...", Zelo wanted to break the ice but was interrupted by Baekhyun.

"What are you doing here?", he asked right away what surprised B.A.P a bit. First of all, because it should be Sehun asking this since he hated Chanyeol, second you and Baekhyun aren't even really friends, so why does he care?

"Visiting my girlfriend. Problem?", Chanyeol asked provokativ and gave him an annoyed look.

"Acutallly yes. And you know why.", said Baekhyun with a calm but very husky voice.

"What's going on?", asked Sehun now and looked from Baekhyun from Chanyeol.

"You should convince Sae Ra to leave him.", said Baekhyun and they all looked surprise at each other. What was wrong?

"Why?", asked Yongguk but Baekhyun shook his head. "Ask him.", he pointed to Chanyeol and Chanyeol shrugged,

"None of your business."

"Then I'm going to tell them.", said Baekhyun and looked at the boys.

"I should have said that earlier. I'm sorry.", he apologized first. "But since I see that you are really close with Sae Ra, you should know and convince her to leave this .", he gave Chanyeol a firce look but he just yawned.

"He tried to Sae Ra.", Baekhyun whispered and Yongguk's glass fell on the ground. Breaking in some pieces.

"He tried what?", Sehun repeated slowly and stood up, just like the rest of B.A.P.

"I'm sorry. I should have said it earlier. I was just afraid she wouldn't believe me and...I don't know..", he whispered and looked guilty down.


"You tried to my best friend?", repeated Sehun but Chanyeol just shrugged.

"Bull. I just wanted to have fun, but then a certain someone had to come and destroy everything.", before he could even blink Yongguk had his hand around Chanyeol's collar and lifted him up.

"You little bastard tried to do things with a innocent girl?", growled Yongguk.

"Innocent? Hahaha, yeah."

"You little...", Yongguk raised his fist but he was stopped by the next words of Chanyeol.

"Yes, hit me. But remember, she won't believe you guys."

Everyone frowned at his words but still they all had made fists with their hands, ready to kill him. Sehun was only 1% away of jumping on Chanyeol and hit him for every word he just said.

"She will just think that you're lying. A try from Sehun and you to break us apart.", he laughed and pushed Yongguk away.

"You're using a girl who's truely in love with you.", said Himchan with a pressed voice.

"So what.", Chanyeol shrugged and sat back down.

"Look I'm going to clearify some things here, so you, oh-so-nice-and-sweet-guys understands what's really going on."





"She is nothing for me. Really. Nothing. She's just a girl like every other one. If we would have slept with each other I would have moved to the next girl. Do you get what I mean? She is nothing. She's just a toy I play around with and if I'm annoyed ,or let's better say satisfide, then I'll throw her away. A puppy who followes me around. She's trash. Dirt. Nothing but dirt."


Their faces were red. They were complet in anger. How could he dare saying something like this. How could he dare acting like it was the most normal thing to talk so terribly about a person.

He would regret. Damn yes, he would regret it. Even Baekhyun had stood up, boiling with anger.

Before they could do a move they heard your footsteps coming down the stairs. They all froze in their spots and looked at you.

"I'm ready.", you beamed and walked to Chanyeol, sitting next to him. "Do you want to help me Channie? To do dinner?", you asked with wide pleading eyes but Chanyeol just shook his head. "Can't you do it on your own, babe.", he kissed your cheek and you look down.




"Do you really thing dirt should do dinner for you?", you whispered while gazing at your lap. Chanyeol wasn't sure if he heard right and so were the rest of the boys.

You looked up and now everyone could see the tears you had in your eyes.

"Do you mind if dirt makes food for you?", you said with a trembling voice and Chanyeol looked stunned at you.

"No way..", he whispered but you just shook your head.

"A puppy? Really?", you closed your eyes and everyone could see the pain. It was written on your face.

You took his hand and put it over your chest.

"This here. This heart. It only beats for you.", you let out a shaky sigh. "I would have done anything for you."

"But I was never enough, wasn't I? The things you wanted...I could never give it to you. Instead of giving you kindness, happyness and love, I gave you dirt. I'm so sorry.", you apologized with eyes full of sincerity. "I just wanted to make you happy. I tried everything. But I failed and I'm sorry for that. The only thing I gave to you was dirt. No.", you shook your head. "I was dirt. Dirt can't make you happy. Dirt can't you feel happyness and love and I'm so sorry."

"You know.", you squeezed his hand. "You are the most prescious thing in my life. And you don't diserve less than the best."

You stood up and Chanyeol with you. "Dirt is nothing you diserve...and that's why you won't see me again. To make you happy, you don't have to see me again. You are too prescious for me to hang out with dirt."

A tiny smile came on your face while your tears started flowing like a water fall.

"You", Chanyeol reached for your face and wiped one of your endless tears away. "are so pathetic."

He walked past you, not forgetting to bump shoulders with you and left you and the stunned boys back in the boys.

*So pathetic...*




                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"S-Sae R-Ra.", started Zelo but you interrupted him.

"I wanted to make dinner.", you slapped your forehead and faked a laugh while wipping your tears. "I'm in the kitchen when you look for me." you said rapidly and left as fast.

Stunned the boys stand there. They couldn't believe what they have heard. Did you really apologize? Did you really blame yourself? This wasn't you. You were intellegent. You...you would never say such stupid things. You must have heard the whole conversation, so why are you blaimg yourself? No. Nonononono. They had to talk to you.

Sehun was the first one who moved and walked to the kitchen. He saw you cooking like a maniac. Concentraited like you were on a math-test while doing many things in the same time. Sometime one tear would drop but you would wipe it immediately away.

"Food is ready!", you called and everyone entered. Baekhyun felt so sorry. He thought it was somehow his should that you were hurt.

"Tell me if it's bad ok.", you said and he nodded. They all so that you didn't wanted to talk about the moment with Chanyeol.

They started slowly to eat. When they looked up to you they saw how you were putting as much food as you could in your mouth and champed it. When you had gulped a bit immediately a new pack of food was in your mouth.

*She's distructing herself.*, thought Sehun said and made his hand to a fist. *I knew he would hurt her I ing knew it.*

He was ashamed that he wasn't able to help you.

"I'm going to clean up the living room.", you said all of sudden and stood up. "I saw that someone had drop his glass."

Without waiting for an answer you just left the kitchen. They looked at each other.

"What to do?", whispered Zelo, having also tears in his eyes. *We don't know*, they all thought and let their head hang down.

Suddenly you were back and they all locked at you face. You looked like you were in pain. When they saw that you had put the glass pieces in your free hand they went crazy,

"Are you stupid?!", shouted Himchan and ran to you. 

"I'm fine.", you said pressed, but your hand said something else. If was bleeding like hell.

"Why are you doing stupid things like this huh?", started Sehun scolding while you threw the glasses away and brought your hand under the water tap.

"I'm sorry.", you whispered.

"Sorry? SORRY?! I told you not to go out with him. I told you he would hurt you. I told you!", he shouted and hit the table.

"I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you just listen to me huh?"

"I'm sorry."

"He just used you!"

"I'm sorry."

"He called you a puppy. Dirt. Do you get what that means?"

"I'm sorry."

"He almost you-"

"I KNOW OK!", you shouted and your tears started flowing down. "I know.", you sobbed. "Why me?", you cried. "Why always me?!"

You ran out of the kitchen, up to the stairs and locked yourself in you room.




Sehun grew calm. Guilty spread all over him. Why didn't he shut up? Why? *I'm such a stupid idiot.*, he cursed and sat down on a chair.

"You shouldn't have done that.", said Youngjae and took his plate. He wasn't hungry at all, just like the others.

"I-It's late. I think I should go.", said Baekhyun and stood up. Sehun took his phone because it started to ring. He had a SMS from a friend.

When he was about to put it back in his pocket he gasped. *DAMN IT! DAMN EVERYTHING! DAMN!*

"What?", asked Zelo and looked over his shoulder.

"Which day is today?", he asked and looked at everyone.

"The 18th of april. Why?", asked Himchan. Sehun shouted and punched the wall.

"! ! !"

"Calm down boy!", said Yongguk firm and Sehun stopped. "What's the matter?", he asked.

Sehun gulped in shame and guilt like crazy.

"Today", he started and looked down, feeling like the last thing in the world. "Is Sae Ra's birthday."