Visitor

Don't hate me because I'm different

Your clock started to ring and you knew you had to go to school again.

You slowly opened your eyes and you knew: today you would be in a bad mood 

Your clock was still ringing, so you tried to stand switch it off when you felt a bad pain coming from your back to your shoulder.

You hissed in pain and hold your shoulder with your left arm. *Damn it. Once I got this stupid freak who slept me I'll beat him so damn up, he won't be able to lift one knee*

You clock still ringing you stood slowly up and finally managed to switch it off. You were still holding on your shoulder when you saw box on your little desk.

*What's this?*, you walked towards it and opened the little box. There were some pills in it. 

On the bottom of the box you felt something strange and turned it around. A little note was on the bottom and there was written:


Take these pills.
They'll help to regain your back.
And don't go to school today, you have to rest.
-Jongup



You soften and smiled a little. Jongup was concern. It was kind of sweet.

But still, you had to go to school. You promised your parents to be as good as possible and you never broked a promise.

So you madeyou ready for school, made breakfast for the boys who were still sleeping and left the house to undergo your bullies.




                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's she?", asked Jongup the boys when he came back from your room. He hadn't find you in there and was again concern.

"Gone.", answered Daehyun with a full mouth of pancakes you made. He was holding a note in his hand which Himchan read loud out.


Hey brats!
I've gone to school.
See you later.
P.S.: Jongup, I'll take the pills.



"Hmpf.", made Himchan and set down, nipping on his water.

"Why did she go? I told her not to go! Why is dongsaeng never listening? Wae? When she gets home, she gets punishment, doesn't she? Yongguk hyung! Give her punishment for not listing to her oppas! Hyung? Hyung? Hyung are you listing? HYUNG?", Zelo yelled and Yongguk sighed annoyed.

"Zelo, please. Not in the morning.", Yongguk continued eating.

"But Hyung..."

"I also told her not to go.", Jongup slightly pouted what was really rare.

Jongup pouting and not smiling? Himchan was again in a bad mood because of you.

"Yah! Stop pouting around! She said, she'll take the pills and that's it. Nothing to worry about."

Jongup sighed sadly. He wanted you to recover first so you won't be weak and risk to get more and harder bullied because of your injured back. Soon he would anyway transfer to your school.

"Come on Jongup, sit down and eat and forget about her. She's not worth it. She didn't even said, thanks for the pills", Youngjae patted the seat next to him and Jongup sat slowly down.

"Yeah, listen to what fatty says and eat, just like him, to become fat and round!", Daehyun laughed.

"YAH!", Youngjae shouted and threw an apple towards Daehyun. But Daehyun was fast enouh to avoid the apple.

"Next maybe fatty.", Daehyun winked and continued laughing like the others did. Everyone expected Jongup.


*Youngjae hyung, how should I eat and forget about her, when she made that food.* In the inside he sighed again thought of you, how you should manage the school.



                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Are you better now?", you heard someone calling from the side.

School had ended and strangly it was an almost quiet day. Still, the students were teasing you, but that was all. No pushs or mean words on your locker. No glue on your desk and water on your cloths. Yeah, it was almost a perfect day.

Your back was stil hurting, but it was bearable.


You looked to the caller and saw Baekhyun with a soft smile on his face. He was leaned against the wall, with one feet against it. 

You had to admit, he looked hot.

He walked slowly towards still smiling. His smile was so honest and gorgeous.

"So...are you better now?", he asked again.

You got out of your mental daze and nodded. "Yes, sunbae."

"Your back is fully recovered?", he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not, but how you asked, it's better and not completly healed.", he laughed at your comment and you couldn't help but crack a smile.

"OMO!", with big and surprised eyes he looked at you.

"What?", you asked confused and touched your face, because of his intensin gaze. Maybe you had something on your face.

"YOU SMILED!", he beamed and smiled widly.

*What the...*

"And that's the reason why you're so shooked?", you asked in disbelieve.

"I'm not shooked but I'm surprised."

"Why surprised?"

"Because finally, you listend to what I've said and smiled again. Now you just have to smile more often and everyone is satisfide."

Really, you didn't wanted to smile or laugh, so you looked down and tried to avoid his gaze.

"Omo. Someone wants to smile again." He made some strange faces.

"Stop it." a giggle escaped your mouth and you covered it.

"Ah! I almost got you laugh! Took your hand away from your mouth."

"No.", you were now smiling widely, behind your hand. 

"Come on! Show me your smile~", he sing sang and came nearer, moving his head strangly from side to side.

"No, go away.", you would burst in laugher when he wouldn't stop. But he continued swinging his head side to side and came nearer with his face.

At first he was smiling widely but then his smile slowly faded.

"What is it?", you looked confused and put your hand down, not smiling anymore because of Baekhyun's face.

"You've got bruises on your cheek.", he stated.

He saw? Damn it! And you thought your make-up is a good one. You should complain at the manager of the store.

"Does it hurts?", he asked but you shook your head. "It's ok."

"Let me see.", he came nearer but he stepped back.

"No, I'm f-", he cut you off by cupping your face slightly and caressing your cheek with his thumb lightly.

"B-Baekhyun.", you whispered.

"Didn't you put ice on your cheek? It's still yellow. And covering it with make-up, doesn't help that much.", concentrated he looked at your cheeks.

"Maybe, I should have just beat this ido-"

He was stoped by a shocked gasp.

You two turned your attention to the girl who gasped and you stiffened. Eunbyul.

"O-Oppa, w-what are you doing?", shocked she looked at you two. Finally you got out of your daze and pushed Baekhyun's hands away.

He looked backed at you and furrowed his eyebrowns.

"I should leave.", you bowed.

"No. Stay.", Baekhyun smiled again and glared at Eunbyul. "There's no reason why you should go."

Disappointed she looked down "Oppa...", she whispered, but was interrupted by another voice.

"She has a reason to go." Jongup came from behind Eunbyul and walked straight towards you.

"Because, I pick her up." He looked at you, but he wasn't smiling just like last time. It was rare.

"Let's go.", he gently pushed you and you two started walking while you heard Baekhyun sighing.


Quietly you and Jongup were walking. He said no word to you, what confused you.

"Jongup?", you started.

"Hmm?"

"Is something up?"

He sighed tired and looked at you. You were looking confused and slightly concern, but Jongup thought he just imagined it.

"When I plead you not to go to school could you please listing and just stay?", he asked.

You stoped walking and so did he.

"I", you started but he cutted you off.

"I'm not mad, but please, just listen to me. I don't want you to walk weak and injured around, while these ing idiots of-"

He stoped talking because he felt you taking his hand in yours.

"Don't swear, Jongup. It doesn't suit you.", you smiled softly what brought Jongup to widen his eyes.

He looked back at his hand you were still holding it.

"And for the pills...th-"

You two heard a car honk and jumped in surprise.

"Stupid driver.", you cursed and let go of Jongup's hand. Inside he was pouting like a foul, but he didn't show it.


You two continued walking until you reached the house.

"Anyway..."Jongup started and looked at you. "What did you wanted to say?"

"Say?", you scratched your head.

"Yeah, because of the pills."

"Because of the pills?", you shrugged. "I don't kow. I forgot."

"Hmpf." he opened the door and you two entered.


Your jaw fell when you saw what happened to the house. Pillows and blankets in the corridor.

Spilled juice all over the floor of the kitchen. 

Vegetables on the couch and juice on the wall in the living room.

"What happened?", asked Jongup shocked. You two heard someone coming down the stairs. Daehyun and Himchan.

"Hello.", they both greeted.

"Hyungs? Have you done that?", Jongup pointed to the living room.

"Yup.", they said proudly and high-fived each other.

"I think Sae Ra don't mind cleaning up, does she?", Himchan teased.

You looked emotionless at him and said nothing. You took some blankets of the ground ans started to walk to the washing room.

Again they high-fived each other.

Jongup glared at them two. "What?", asked Daehyun.

But he was now such in anger he didn't said a thing and walked to his own room, slamming the door.

"What's wrong with him?", asked Daehyun, but Himchan just shrugged.

"Come one, let's continue playing soccer on my Play-Station.", said Himchan and they left you with the door.


You didn't knew what you should say. They made a mess. On prupose. Did they forgot that your back was hurting?

No, they didn't. But Himchan was still angry at you. His favoutite dongsaeng was being sad to much lately. And all because of you. He wanted you to suffer a bit.

Daehyun hadn't do a thing, but he agreed with Himchan that he would say, that he done that too.

Himchan promised him, to cook his kimchi pancakes...and Daehyun would never refuse it.

Daehyun felt a bit bad for you, but hey, he had to listen to his hyung, hadn't he?



                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*Finally, done!*, you sighed happily and fell on the ground of the living room. You managed to clean up and make dinner for the guys.

You still had to do some homework, but they could wait, you just wanted to rest and eat the crackers you had put in a bowl

The moonlight was shining brightly at your face what made you smile. Even if it wasn't one of your best days, it was a almost good one.



*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

"DOOR!", Himchan shouted with a full mouth. You wouldn't move. He had his own two legs.


*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

"DOOR!", everyone shouted now. No one wanted to stop eating. Your food was too delicous. And if they would leave the food with someone like Daehyun and Youngjae, they would find nothing left for them.

"I'M GOING YOU LAZY KIDS!", you shouted back and stood up, the bowl in your hand.

Who could it be in this time?

You opened the door and let your bowl fall.


"Hello Sarah.", he greeted with a soft smile.

"No.", you brought your hand to your mouth. Your eyes were tearing up and immediately your tears came down your cheek.

"No, no, no, no, no.", you shook your head. "Impossible."

"Sarah-", but he was interrupted by your fast action. You had wrapped your arms around his neck and sobbing loud.

"I am dreaming, this can't be true. Never. Never."

"You are not.", he laughed gently and hugged you tight.


"Sae Ra? Who is it?", you heard Yongguk call and some chairs sqeaking. The steps came nearer but you ignored them and hugged him tighter.

"Sae Ra?", you heard Jongup's voice just behind you. You slowly let go of his neck and cupped his face then you let go of his face and took his hand. You turned around and the guys looked shooked at your face which was full of tears.

"Who...who is this?", asked Zelo unsure.

You couldn't speak. Your tears were still coming and sobbs came from your mouth which surprised the boys more and more.

This was the first time they saw you cry. You seemed so helpless and weak.

He squeezed your hand and then turned to the guys infront of him.




"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm sorry for coming so late in the evening. Anyway my name is Oh Sehun. It's nice to meet you"