Sick

Don't hate me because I'm different

Youngjae was running as fast as he could while you were heavily breathing on his back.

When he arrived home, he immediately called his hyungs and told them that he had found you. But you weren't feeling good.

He looked behind his back and saw you lying on the couch with your eyes half closed panting loudly.

"I-I don't know...I found her just minutes ago...yes, yes on the playground...I also don't understand why she's all of sudden that sick."

He listen to Himchan words. "Yes, she is drenched.", Youngjae and heard his hyung shouting that you should take of your cloths.

"Yes, I tell her. Come back soon, ok?", he pleaded and hung up. He was really afraid. He didn't knew what he should do in such a situation. This was the first time that he was alone with a girl. With an ill girl. What should he do? Making tea?

He walked to you and looked at your miserable figure. *Why all of sudden?*, he asked himself confused.

"Sae Ra.", he called and you lightly turned your head to his direction.

"Himchan hyung said you have to take of your cloths.", Youngjae said but there was no reaction from you.

"Sae Ra?", he called again but you closed your eyes completly.

"Call...Sehun...", you forced yourself to speak. *The cold gaze boy?*, Youngjae thought irritated.

"Why should I-"

"Plea...se...", you pantted he nodded his head. 

He walked but to the telefon and cold Sehun, telling him that you had a fever all of sudden and you wanted that he comes. Already in the mid sentence Sehun stopped listing and ran to B.A.P's house,




After 15 minutes B.A.P arrived home.

"OH NO! DONGSAENG!", screamed Zelo and walked to you. You were shivering like crazy but on your forehead were droplets of sweat.

"WHY DIDN'T SHE TOOK HER CLOTHS OFF?", shouted Himchan.

"I DON'T KNOW!", shouted Youngjae scared and irritated back. "I told her to do so, but she was just begging for Sehun."

"What does he have to do with it?", asked Jongup frustrated while he kneeled next to you. He had your hand in his to give you a bit comfort.

But before Jongup question was answered the heard someone almost breaking their door. Yongguk opened the door to be greeted by an also drenched Sehun.

"Where's she?", he demanded, but did wait for answer and just entered the house.

He saw you all wet on the couch while the boys were just standing their. He narrowed his eyes in little slots.

"Away.", he demanded and walked passed the boy and looked at you.

"Sae Ra.", he called softly and patted your cheek. B.A.P could see that a little smile appeard on your face.

"Good you're awake.", he smiled a sad smile. "Let's go upstairs.", he lifted you easily up and started to walk.

"What are you doing?", asked Yongguk with furrowed eyebrowns.

"Changing her cloths.", said Sehun as it was the normalst thing in the world.

"YOU ARE WHAT?", they all shouted and you winced lightly.

"Stop screaming! You are scaring her!", he said strongly but didn't yelled.

"You can't change her cloths!"

"She's a girl!"

"You can't see her !"

"That...that's just..."

"How can you do that?"

"No.", was Yongguk's last word and walked to Sehun. "You are not doing this.", he said and wanted to take you back but Sehun refused.

"Yongguk.", said Sehun, but this time his voice was full of anger. "Do you want her to get more sick?"

"No, I don't but-"

"There are no but's. I'm just going to change her cloths, not more. Hell, I already saw her so what.do.you.want?", he emphazised every word and everyone looked at him with wide eyes. He did what?

Before anyone could move are say something Sehun left and locked the door of your room behind him.






                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tensed the boys waited and waited. It felt like hours that Sehun had left with you, but in reality it was only 10 minutes.

*What is him taking so long?*, thought Youngjae. *He isn't taking advantage of her is he?...Ah no, no, no. He's her best friends...but still a man.*

He ruffled his hair frustrated. *What to do?*, he asked himself.

Gladely they heard some footsteps and Sehun came back with a frown.

"Why are you looking like this?", he asked.

"You saw dongsaeng . You shouldn't see her .", said Zelo angry.

"I didn't saw her .", said Sehun annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"So you didn't changed her cloths?", asked Jongup hopefully. He didn't liked Sehun that much and that's why he didn't trusted him really even though he's Sae Ra's best friend.

"Of course I did. I just saw her in her underwear.", Sehun shrugged and they all opened their moths widly.

*What..the...actually...?*

"YAH!!", they all shouted and stood up, ready to beat Sehun up.

"Stop screaming! She's asleep!", demanded Sehun angry. He hated these loud boys. Annoying brats. 

"It's all your fault", he said all of sudden and gave them a look full of anger. "Just because of you she ran away and got sick!"

They all looked guitly down. Especially Youngjae felt the most stupid. Why didn't he shutted his moth? *Babo*, he said to himself.

"Call me, when she's awake.", he said and left the house  without a glance back. They all looked guilty upstairs.


*Is this really our fault?*



                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Some hours had passed and you finally woked up with pain in your head and feeling cold like crazy.

*I hate to be sick*, you thought annoyed and slowly raised yourself up. You walked the stairs down, but felt immediately dizzy.

Fortunatly Jongup was there and help you to stand straight. "Are you ok?", he asked with a frown and you nodded.

"Just a bit dizzy.", you assured and he gave you a little smile. 

"Himchan hyung made a soup for you. Eat it before you take your medicine.", Jongup suggested and you nodded weakly.

While walking he had put his arm around your waist and leaded you to the kitchen.

The other boys were sitting in the kitchen looking quite sadly at their foods.

"Does Himchan food taste that bad, since I'm not cooking?", you joked and they immediately looked up.

"Sae Ra!", they all beamed and smiled. "Do you feel better?", asked Yongguk and you nodded. He didn't believed you, saw he stood up and put his hand on your forehead.

"It's still hot.", he said with a frown but you smiled. "It's ok. I just need my medcine and-"

"Eat first!", demanded Daehyun and pointed to the seat next to him.

You gave him a little smile before sitting beside him.

"Tadah~", sang Himchan and poured some soup in your bowl. "Bon Appetite!", he said and bowed what made you smile again.

"I think I should be often sick. You tried me like a princess.", you laughed and they smiled along.

They were so happy that you talked again with them. That you had forgotten about your broken heart for a while. You were again your old selth. Just how it has to be.

"Don't get used to it.", said Himchan and pointed to your bowl. "I cooked for a long time on it, so eat it and tell me afterwards how great it tastes.", he said and you nodded.

You took a little sip and it really tasted good. "What's in it?", you asked but Himchan shook his head. "Secret. Just eat it already!"

"Okay, okay. Geez.", you said and continued eating. It tasted that good that you took a second bowl...then a third, you were really hungry.

"I'm glad that you like it.", he smiled and so did you. You lightly started to cough and they looked concern at you.

"It's because of the damn cold.", you assured and continued eating.

They heard the doorbell and you were sure it was Sehun. Youngjae opened it and your guess was right.

"How do you feel?", Sehun asked immediately. "I'm  better now."

He nodded and patted your head. "What are you eating?", he asked.

"A soup."

"I can see that.", said Sehun and you laughed. "But what's in it?", he asked but you shook your head. "Himchan says it's a secret.", you shrugged.

"Do you want to taste?", you asked him and he nodded. He took a little sip...hmmm the taste was familiar but he couldn't remember...


"Ah! I forgot something in your room.", said Sehun and stood up while he walked the stairs up. *I know this
taste...I know it...*

He heard you lightly cough and froze. *Hell no!*

He ran immediately back and saw that your coughs got a bit stronger.

"Himchan.", said Sehun with a lightly shaky voice. Everyone looked at Sehun with curiousity while you continued coughing.

"Did you...", he breathed in and out. "Did you put mushrooms in the soup?" *Say no. Say no. Say NO!*

"Yes, why?", asked Himchan confused and also you froze.

"HIMCHAN!", you and Sehun yelled at him and you started coughing like crazy.

"Sehun...", you started slowly. "Don't dare to overreact-"

"ARE YOU COMPLETLY CRAZY!!", he shouted. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?"

He ran back to the front door while you stood up.

"What's wrong?",asked Himchan irritated.

"You know.", you coughed stronger again took a deep breath. I'm allergic to mushrooms.", you coughed again.

They looked with wide eyes at Himchan. "I-I-I didn't knew...", he stuttered but you coughed and coughed feeling weak again.

"Here your jacket!", Sehun ran to you and wrapped it around you. He had his shoes on and also his jacket.

"Let's go.", he said and lead you out.

"Where are going?", Zelo.

"Hospital you babo! When she eats mushrooms puffs up!"

He looked paniced at you. "How much did you eat?"

"5 bowls.", you confessed and he almost out.

"5 BOWLS?!", he lead you out of the house and he was so gratefull that he borrowed Luhan's car.




                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



2 hours had passed and B.A.P was getting insane. *Where is she? Is she fine? Oh god, hopefully, I didn't killed her!*, thought Himchan and was on the edge of crying.

"It's not your fault.", assured Yongguk to Himchan. "You didn't knew. No one knew."

"But still...", Himchan looked down and rested his head in his palms.

They heard the front door opening and got immediately up.

"Sae Ra!", they ran to hear but what they saw wasn't what they expected. She had red eyes and there were still some tears on her cheek while Sehun...Sehun looked completly furious.

"Go upstairs.", said Sehun without looking at her.

"But Sehunnie..."

"GO!", he shouted and she froze at his sudden volum just like the others. She obeyed with a nodd and left everyone dumbfounded behind.

"What's wrong?", asked Yongguk right away. He could see anger but also dissapointment and pain in Sehun's eyes.

"Nothing of your concern.", he said and left also upstairs.


No one knew what was going on, but the only thing they heard Sehun screaming at Sae Ra. Sometimes she screamed back but he then just shouted louder and she stopped talking. They couldn't understand one word, since they were talking in english.

Yogguk had enough of it and also went upstairs.

He opened the door and saw Sehun's red face while Sae Ra was trying hard not to cry.

"What's going on here?", he asked and eyed Sehun. 

"Why are you so angry towards her? Is it because she ate the soup? She didn't knew-"

Sehun passed Yongguk and left the house.

"What's wrong hyung?", asked Youngjae when he also came upstairs. 

"I don't know.", said Yongguk and looked back to you. "Sae Ra...do you want to tell-"

"Get out please.", you said with a weak voice and lied down in your bed. "I don't want to talk."

"Why not? Just tell us-"

"Youngjae.", said Yongguk stern and closed the door. "She doesn't want to talk. Accept it.", said Yongguk still firm and left.

"But I...I just wanted to know..", said Youngjae and looked at your door. "What's bothering you know?", he whispered to himself and left also.








*I'm sorry Sehun.*, you cried in the night. *I should have told you earlier. I'm sorry.*






---------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I'm back again! :D


luvyuh4evr and cuteminicakez: Thanks you two~~ <3

Teresa55885: Haha. I'm glad that you liked it! ~ <3