Bacon Time

Don't hate me because I'm different

*RING* *RING* *RING*

*What the hell? Is it already monday?*

*RING* *RING* *RING*

You opened slowly your eyes and looked around. This wasn't your room. This was definitely not your room. You shoot up from the bed, greeted by an enormous headache.

*What the ...* You held your head tightly while looking around.

The room was white with some pictures on the wall. A light grey little couch with a TV on the front. The table was also grey with papers and books on it.

*Where am I?*, you stood slowly up and your headache got worse. When you looked down you saw that you were still wearing your really short dress. Looking at your left was a little package with pills in it and water on the side. A little note was on the water glass:


Come down when you wake up

I'll make you breakfast...or lunch :P



With furrowed eyebrows you drank the water and took the pills. You couldn't remember what happened last night, so you were sure that you were in Chanyeol's home.

*But this typ of room doesn't fit him...he's more freaky.*, you thought and went to the wardrobe. You took a white shirt and a blue boxershort to wear. Your dress was really uncomfortable so you thought Chanyeol wouldn't mind seeing you in his cloths.


You walked amazed the stairs down. This house was almost like a villa, with his large stairs and beautiful big windows.

You walked a bit around until you finally found the kitchen. A boy with black hair was infront of the stove backfacing you.

"Chanyeol?", you asked confused and the boy turned around. Ok. You got it wrong. You're not in Chanyeol's house, but in Baekhyun's house. 

"Baekhyun?", you gasped and looked shocked at him. What the hell were you doing in his house??

"Morning.", he smiled. "Or should I say good evening?"

"Evening? What?", he pointed to a large clock which was hanging on the left side of the wall. It was 6 p.m.

"Did I...Did I slept all the time?", you asked and he nodded.

"From last evening until now?", he nodded again. "Dinner?", he asked and put food on a plate. Confused you sat down on a chair. He brought you the plate and you got more confused.

"Why are you looking so skeptical?", he asked and sat down across from you.

"Well, you made eggs and bacon for dinner.", you looked at him, but he just shrugged.

"If you're not hungry give it to me then.", he leaned forward to take it, but you lifted the plate immediately up. "Who told you, I didn't wanted it? I was just stating the fact."

"Then start to eat and stop complaining."

"I wasn't complaining, I was just-"

"Yeah, whatever. Just eat already.", he scolded and you gave him a look before eating.

"You know", he started quiet shy. "Eggs and Bacon are the only things I can cook."

"Ah, I see.", you laughed and he joined in. "Maybe I should call you egg boy, or bacon cooker...hmmm or just bacon. Oh yeah Bacon is good!", you laughed and it was him now who gave you a look.

"Seriously, you want name me like food?", he lifted an eyebrown.

"Yes.", you nodded and he just laughed. "Fine then."

"You're fine with that?", you looked at him with a suspiscious look.

"When it makes you laugh, I'm happy with it too.", he said with a charming smile and you stopped eating.

"I told you I want you to smile often. I like it." he smiled again, but you didn't felt well...something was wrong.

"Wait", you gave him an asking look. "Why the heck am I here?"

"Don't you remember last night?", he asked with a serious face and you shook your head.

"The only thing I remember is that I was making out with my boyfriend..oops.", you shutted your mouth but Baekhyun just nodded seriously.

"How does your boyfriend look like?"

"Well he has brown golden hair, round eyes, smiles a lot...looks sometimes like an elf...wait, why do you ask?"

He stood slowly up and went to the fridge. "So you really don't remember?" "No", you shook your head and tried hard to recall the things but nothing.

"But this still doesn't explain what I am doing here.", you stated and he opened a bottle with juice which he had taken from the fridge.

"You uhm...you were drunk and your boyfriend couldn't bring back home."

"And that's why you brought me to your house?", disbelieve crossed your face.

"Well, I don't know where you live.", he tried to avoid your question. Should he tell you that your boyfriend tried to while you were drunk. Would you even believe him. Definitely not...but should he let you go back to that ? Oh man, he really didn't knew what to say.

"Oh yeah, that's right.", you nodded and continued eating. "But why wasn't he able to bring me back home?"

Baekhyun just shrugged and gave you a cup with juice in it.

"Thanks."

"No problem.", he smiled while scanning you.

"What's wrong?", you asked when he continued looking at you. "You are wearing my cloths.", he stated and you almost spit out your drink.

*Damn it!*, you looked at your food and said harshly: "I thought I was in my boyfriend's house. That's why I took it."

"So you and your boyfriend are already that far, huh?", he asked. First of all he wanted to know if you and Chanyeol already slept with each other, so he maybe havn't to tell you what happen, when you and Chanyeol already had your first time...and the second reason, well he was just curious.

"No, we are not.", you said arrogantly and pointed to the shirt. "I felt uncomfortable with the dress."

"Then, why did you wear it?"

"Because I wanted to look good for my boyfriend.", you shot back but he not even looked at you.

"So you changed yourself for your boyfriend."

"No I didn't!"

"But why are you then wearing it?"

"Because he wanted me to ok? He said I look good in it and I should wear it. There's no big deal."

He just looked at you and you knew that he had won. Yes, you had changed a bit because of him. Well, things like that happen when you just hang out with your boyfriend.

"I would never tell my girlfriend to wear such a dress.", Baekhyun said all of sudden and you gave him a funny look.

"Why? Don't you like to see your girlfriend y?"

"No, that's not the problem. I would never make her to wear something she doesn't want to."

"He also didn't force me.", you answered.

"But he asked you to, well knwoing you don't wear such dresses.", when you didn't answered he looked at you and saw that you were mentally fighting with yourself.

"But hey what do I know? I'm not even your friend.", he shrugged and you looked at him.

*Hmmm...that's true...*, you thought sad, but remembered the reason why.

"Well, yeah.", you said coldly and he groaned at you answer. "Don't start this again."

"What?", you asked lightly startles.

"Well this: I-don't-give-a--about-you-and-everything-else atittude! Stop it. I hate it.", he made a grampy face and you had to smile.

"You know, since these 6 guys are around you you're more happy.", he said friendly and you were surprised by that.

"So you saw me with them?", you asked and he nodded.

"Sure. You're eating now in the cafetaria like everyone else. But honestly.", his expression changed a bit. "I missed you eating with me on the bench."

You looked at him in amusement: "I was a complet ."

"Not completly."

"YAH!", you tried to hit him but he backed of. "Nice try.", he stick out his tongue. You stood slowly up: "Don't mess with me."

"Ok, ok I won't. But I have to say.", he pointed with his fingers to the boxershorts. "I should have may bought shorter once."

"YAH!", you yelled and he laughed while you chased him all over the kitchen. Somehow you managed to jump on his back and to ruffle his hair.

"What do you say now?", you said laughing, making his hair a mess.

"Stop! AAAH", he laughed but you just continued.

"Beg for mercy!"

"Mercy! Mercy!", he hit the table 3 times to show you that he would give up. You went off his back and smiled proudly. 

"I told you not to mess with me."

"Let's be friends.", he said all of sudden and you looked at him confused. "What?"

"Let's be friends.", he repeated and took one step closer what brought you to take a step back. Your back was touching edge of the stove.

"Come on let's be friends, ok.", he gave you a seducive smile and your jaw almost drop by this...hot view.




"I-I-I", you stuttered but he already interrupted you. "I take this as a yes.", he smiled widely and somehow you also had to smile.






"You.", said all of sudden a deep voice and you and Baekhyun looked at your left. Sehun was standing with B.A.P in the kitchen. All of them, reall ALL of them, with an angry face.

"Oh. Hey.", you smiled and waved, but you smile immediately faded. *Oh crap. This doesn't look good."

"What's up?", you tried to bring the mood up but there was no use. The boys were furious towards you.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE?", was Himchan who yelled first. *Oh right.*, you looked at Baekhyun and he pass you the phone.

"You called them?"

"Well how I told you. I don't know were you live and since you seem close with the boys...", he shrugged and took a cup to poured water in it.

You turned again to Himchan to explain. "I was still asleep. Sorry."

"THE WHOLE DAY?", yelled all of sudden Daehyun. "Well", you rubbed your neck. "I was drunk."

"YOU WERE DRUNK IN A GUYS HOUSE?", shouted Sehun and you rubbed your temples. "Sehun please, my head."

"AND SHE'S WEARING HIS CLOTHS!", screamed Zelo and everyone looked shocked at you but then with murderous eyes at Baekyun. 

"AND LOOK AT HIS HAIR!"

"Calm down boys, you're misunderstanding things.", assured Baekhyun and you nodded eagerly. "Really! Nothing happened."

But their looks told you other things. You just sighed tiredly and looked at Baekhyun.

"Thank you for bringing me here when I was drunk. I don't want to imaging the things which could have happened.", you smiled and he smiled back.

*Yeah, I'm also thankful...oh WAIT*

"Did you just thank me?", he asked shocked and you gave him a warm smile. 

"I did and I should have done it earlier. I'm sorry...friend.", you said and he smiled so widely you thought his cheek should hurt.

"Let's go.", you said to B.A.P and Sehun who were still glaring at you. "Just wait until we're home.", muttered Sehun but you ignored him.

"Ah by the way.", you said to Baekhyun and he looked to you. "I want to thank you correctly." He gave you a confused look.

"Let me make dinner for you. Since you only know how to cook Eggs and Bacon, I should teach you how to cook a real meal."

"REALLY?", he looked at you stunned and you nodded. You took a pencil and a piece of paper from the table and wrote the adresse of B.A.P's home on it.

"Come tomorrow at 6 p.m." "I will. Definitely."

Again you two smiled at each other ans said your good-byes.


"But hey.", said all of sudden Youngjae. "Where is your oh-so-great boyfriend?"

*Good question*, you looked at your phone and saw the missed calls of B.A.P and Sehun but none of Chanyeols.

"I'll call him later.", you said and headed home with B.A.P.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!! :DDD So new chapter. I wanted thank everyone again for subscribing and commenting.

I think I won't be able to update so soon anymore, since school is starting again. And I HAVE TO learn like crazy.

I'll try to update every week once, ok ;D

Hope you're ok with that :D Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter :D