Getting Yongguk

Don't hate me because I'm different

"WUUUUUHUUUUUU! SHAKE THAT ! WHOP WHOP!", a fat old man howled.

Your were a dancer in a club. You were underage but your boss didn't cared. In one hand it was good because you weren't able to find a job in the first months you landed in korea. You had only the money your parents gave you. But then you heard from a club who were lookin for dancer.

At first you weren't that sure if you should become a dancer in this club, but when you thought back of the money that had rested with you, you had to do any job.

And now you were dancin in cage where you had to wear a mini skirt, high heels and midriff-barning top. Of course you didn't felt good but you have got used to it. And anyway, the man weren't allowed to touch you in any way, so you were most of the time safe.
You only had to dance to the music in a good and party bringing way and listen to the shoutin and howling idiots infront of you.

You were always happy when you finished work. Not seeing these drunk people all the time.

You left the club before midnight and walked home. It was a really breezy night so you ran to the next bus station. You looked at the timetable and groaned when you saw, that the last bus just drove 15 minutes ago. The next one would come on 4 a.m.

"Ah really I hate it! In America the buses would drive until 3 a.m. Stupid thing.", you complained while you walked home.

You passed some scary gas when you noticed a man was following you.

You began to walk faster and the follower as well. Really now? You were tired and hungry and now a ert has to follow you. Life is horribel.

You stoped and the follower stoped to. Yout turned around to face him. "Hey! Are you following me?", you asked annoyed.

"N-no, I-I was just o-on my way home."

Hmmm, somehow you knew this voice. You couldn't see the face of that man because it was to dark.

"Do we know each other?", you asked the dark shadow. "You know, I can't see your face in the dark..."

"Oh. Yeah.", he took some steps forward and you saw Baekhyun infront of you.

"Hi.", he smiled.

"Oh Baekhyun.", you sighed relieved. Also when you tried to act cool, you were really scared if it would be really a et.

"You really scared me, please don't do this again.", you smiled amused of your own paranoia.

"Omo!", Baekhyun gasped. "What?", you looked worried around.

"It's the first time that I saw you smiling!" he explained.

You laughed lightly because of his surprised face. "And now, she laughed too! Woah, I think you had a good day.", he smiled back.

"Yes I had.", you were still smiling, but then a cold breeze touched your skin and you shivered. You realized what you just did. Smiling and laughing with Baekhyun. But your plan was to act absolutly cold to everyone. Darn that good day.

"But yeah.", you cleared your throat. "I go home now. Bye."

You turned around to go when he called after you: "Sae Ra!"

You turned around and looked at him. "You have to smile one in a while. It really suits you.", he smiled sheepishly.

"Don't get used to it.", you gave back and left.

*But I really like it.*, he thought happy and left also.


Your home was far away from your work place. So you had a lon way to walk. It was cold and windy and you thought you would just die because of coldness.

"I'm just throwing the trash out!", you heard a deep voice from the side. You looked to your left and saw a tall, muscular man walking towards you with the trash bag in his hand. You made your eyes to thin slots to see who it was.

*YONGGUK!*

This was exactly the guy you needed. He was in your second school.
He wasn't like Himchan and Daehyun. He wasn't popular in school because of his handsomeness, for his none stop toned body. He had a hard work out plan which already started in the morning.

Ok maybe it sounds a bit strange...ok not a bit. It sounds really strange. Ok, ok it didn't sound just strange, it WAS strange.

You had stalked him.

But for your defense, not like this et stalker. Just like...yeah a fangirl. You looked everywhere in the internet to find something out about him. You really liked him, because he seemed so strong and independet and just pure manly.

You found out that his mother worked as a baker. The bakery was only few bus stations away, so you decided to go there and check out if he would be also there.

And Jackpot, yes he was. You had a cappuchino and sat down on a table to watch Yongguk work. Ok yes...this was creepy. But hey, you had no friends, you had nothing to do.

Suddenly his mother yelled. "Bang Yongguk! How often did I tell you, not to take your soft toy everywhere you go, huh?"

"Umma! Leave ShiShi alone! Aish.", he muttered under his breath and went back to the kitchen with a little tigger soft toy.

Your jaw dropped in this moment.

Bang Yongguk. Yes, BANG YONGGUK, with a little tigger in his hand...called ShiShi!

When Yongguk was sure no one was watching him, he hugged his tigger and kissed his nose. And so it was your job to do a foto.

Hey, this was absolutly sweet. The strong Yongguk with a soft toy. You had to do a foto.

Of course you wouldn't dare showin it to someone. It would be your own little thing you had from Yongguk...ok, this sounds really scary.


Anyway, you don't know why, but your today must had been blessed, because you had your camera and Yongguk was outside and alone. And it was dark. Best time to threaten someone! 

"Yongguk sshi!", you called when he passed you. He stoped and looked to you.

"Do I know you?", he asked politly. 

"Uhm, no. You don't know me. But I know you.", you smiled shyly. Ok you had to stop that. You had to threaten him, if he didn't wanted to come voluntery. Why do you act now like a little fangirl.

"Sooo...?", he tried to continue the conversation.

"See, I have a dance group, but we are not enough member. It would be great if you would join in.", you tried your nicest smile.

He blinked several times. Did this girl just asked him to join a dance group. Anyway who was this girl to ask him such a thing?

"Uhm you know, I'm sorry, but I don't even know you. So I think it wouldn't make sense..."

"I attendend the same school like you!", you tried your luck.

"So what?", he raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, but I think this conversation should have an end now. If you excuse me."

*Oh no, I ing don't*

"Wait!", I called after him. *What now?!", he asked himself annoyed.

"Really, I didn't wanted to do this...", you sighed frustrated.

"Do what?", he raised amuse an eyebrow. Waiting for you threat.

"I have a foto from you.", you started.

"So what, I have also many fotos of myself.", he gave back. Really intelligent, really.

"Yeah, I'm sure about that. But I'm not sure if you have also a foto with your friend.", you answered mysterious.

"Which friend?", he asked irritated.

"This special friends of yours...what was his name...Sharon? Shaldon? Oh no wait! SHISHI!", you smirked evily.

Yongguk froze. You had a foto from him. With Shishi, oh no no no no...

"I don't know what you mean.", he said emotionless.

"I think you know what I mean. But hey, if you don't believe me, I can send the picture to your school webside, then you'll see if I lie, or if I don't."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Of course I would. But hey. I give you a choice. Come tomorrow- oh no wait.", you looked at your watch and it was passed 12.30 a.m. "Come today at the little skatepark nearby the Taeypeon street. At 6 p.m. I'm sure you'll find the way.", you waved and walked some meters until you heard him call.

"And if I don't come?", he asked provokative.

"Then I hope, you don't mind changing school because of embarrasmend. See ya.", you waved again without looking at him and went on walking.

*Wow. This girl is really something.*, with that thought he brought the trash away and went inside his home.

Well yeah. It was for sure that Himchan and Daehyun would come, but with Yongguk you weren't that sure. He was probably stubborn, so you really hoped he would come. Also if he wouldn't, you would never show the foto to some one. Neither the foto of Himchan and Daehyun.
You were never a person who would do such things. You hoped just to scary them was already enough.
But there was still one person left.
And if you wanted or not you needed him. Altough you disliked him...really really really disliked him...