Just Him

Don't hate me because I'm different

You and Chanyeol went to a coffe shop for your 'first date'. Korea was quiet different from the U.S., so there was no cuddling, hugging or kissing in public.

"A black coffe for me and a hot chocolate for her.", he ordered and smiled to you. He remembered your favourite drink what made you more than happy.

"So tell me Sarah.", he started. "How was your life her in Korea? Difficult?"

"Why should it be difficult?", you asked back with a knowing teasing smile.

"You know...because of your skin colour.", he whispered the last two words and you laughed at him.

"Say it loud Chanyeol. I don't mind. But yes, it was difficult...or let's better say it still is.", you sighed and looked down at your lap.

"Tell me everything.", he pleaded you and you looked up. You wanted to shrugg the matter away.

"Actually, it's not such a big deal."

"Do you trust me?", he asked all of sudden and you nodded immediately what surprised you totally. You had always trusted Chanyeol until the day of that party...and surprisingly, even if he hurted you, you did.

"Then tell me.", he smiled encouraging and you started to talk about your school. How they bullied you, how they discriminated you. How often you have gotten beated up.

"Wait a minute.", he stopped. "A boy hit you?" You nodded and Chanyeol shook his head in disaproval.

Suddenly he had a little smile on his face. "Sarah tell me...what's the name of your school again?"




                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



After the short but nice date you had walked back home alone. You told Chanyeol that it would be better if he won't come with you. If Sehun would see him, he would have probably killed him.

You entered the door and was greeted by a fuming Sehun. "We two have to talk. Now."

You sighed and put off your shoes. "Fine. Talk."

"I don't want you to date Chanyeol.", he said right away, while you walked into the living room where B.A.P was sitting.

"Hey, boys.", you greeted. "Hey.", they greeted back.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!", Sehun said loud, annoyed by your arrogance.

"Yeah, you said me and Chanyeol shouldn't date. But we do. We talked. Now leave me alone if you just want to argue."

"I don't want to argue Sarah.", he said frustrated and you looked at him. "I'm worried."

"Why?"

"He'll hurt you again!"

"He won't.", you said firmly.

"Just because he said he changed, doesn't mean he did.", explained Sehun and sat on the ground. You joined him and took one of his hands. 

"But if I don't give him the chance to approve it, I'll never know."

"I don't want him to hurt you.", he whispered sadly. "I'm your best friend. Why don't you just listen to my advise."

You slightly laughed. "I never really listen to any advise Sehun."

"You did. Back in the U.S. You just changed so much because of him.", he clinched his hands to fists.

"I did, but look at me now.", you widen your arms and he looks at you. "I'm stronger and not that weak like before and THAT'S because of him. So even if he would hurt me somehow again, I'll be fine after all. Actually everything he does to me is better for me."

"When he likes me, he brings me to smile and to feel happy, when he hurts me after a time he makes me stronger." You shook your head with a wide smile. "This boy is really something.", you laughed and thought about Chanyeol.

"So you won't stop dating him.", stated Sehun. You shook your head and he sighed.

"But if he hurts you don't come crying to me. I don't want to say: 'I told you'. ", he said with a raised finger.

You took his hand and kissed it happily. "I won't. I promise.", you beamed up to him and he gave you a little smile.

"Yah! es.", he called B.A.P who gave him an bad glare. "I hope, you'll take care of her or otherwise-"

"You'll kill us, we got it. Geez.", said Youngjae and shook his head annoyed.

"Good. So you know.", he nodded and headed back home.

You were know alone again with B.A.P.

"How was your date?", asked Yongguk friendly and everyone looked at you.

"Great.", you smiled widely to yourself and they all could see that you felt more than just great.

"But are you really sure?", said Jongup all of sudden and you gave him a quizzling look. He was struggling for the right words.

"I mean..if he...if he just plays with you and hurts you-"

"Then I'll be fine with it too.", you said honestly. The boys couldn't understand that.

"You would be fine if he just plays with you?", asked Youngjae in disbelieve and you nodded whole heartly.

"You know...", you started and looked at the ground. "I already experienced pain...and I still do.", you sighed and looked up.

"Life is so short. Don't you think it's better to live a happy life with lies than a painfull one with the whole truth?"

Why were you all of sudden so poetic? Sure life was sometimes quiet hard, but live a life in lies?...

"What do you mean by you still do? Do you still feel pain?", catched Youngjae but you just shook your head.

"Never mind.", you smiled widely but yawned afterwards. "I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow. Good night.", you waved but Zelo had a grip on your arm.

"What?", you asked confused and he suddenly pursed his lips.

"Dongsaeng~ You forgot your goodnight kiss!"

"Zelo, don't start this again- ARGH!", you yelled when he put his wet lips on your cheek. "Good night~", he sang and you shook your head while wipping your cheek. 

You turned around but right infront of you was Daehyun. "Give me a good night kiss too, dongsaeng~", he sang and widen his arms.

"Are you crazy? I have a boyfriend, I can't give you-ARGH! YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!"

Daehyun had giving you a kiss on your jaw, almost touching your lips.

"I KILL YOU!", you yelled but before you could do a thing, it was Himchan you gave Daehyun a good smack on the head.

"Here you go.", Himchan said to you and you nodded thankful.

Daehyun was lying on the ground, he hands on his occiput. "Why hyung, why?", he whined.

"You are to ert. We have to tame you a bit.", he stated.

They started arguing like little kids while Yongguk had stood up to walk to you.

"You don't mind, if I give you a good night kiss, do you?", he asked and you smiled up to him. "Never."

With a own huge smile on his face he gave you a little peek on the forehead. "Good night Sae Ra." "Good night, Yongguk."

Leaving the living room you walked upstairs when you heard Jongup calling you.

"Wait!", he said and ran up to you.

"Yes?", you gave him a curious look and like the others he gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, to you too a good night Jongup.", you smiled and turned around but you were called again. *What is it now?", you thought annoyed and looked at Himchan. "And what's with me?"

*Man, and I thought, he was more mature.*, you walked down the stairs and gave him a peek in his cheek. "Thanks, goodnight.", he smiled and return the kiss.

*These boys have gotten too touchy...probably, because of Sehun.*, you thought and made yourself ready for bed.


After your shower you walked to your bed. You bend down to take a little box and unlocked it. Inside you took out a foto and gazed at it sadly.

"Soon Auntie, soon.", you whispered. With a shaking breath you put it back and drifted in a chaotic dream.




                                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was late but the same one as last time couldn't sleep. He went upstairs to your room and looked at your sleeping face.

*Will she talk again in sleep?*, Youngjae asked himself and sat down on the ground.

He was sitting there more than 15 minutes when he decided to go back. He reached the door and was about to step out when he heard you mumble: "Why?"

He turned around and looked at your furrowed eyebrows. Slowly walking back to you, he sat on the bed again and looked at you also with a furrowed forehead.

*Shouldn't you be happy Sae Ra?*, he thought confused. *I thought you're happy with this boy...what's disturbing you?*

"Why?", you mumbled again and it looked like you were about to cry.

He didn't knew what to do so he your hair slightly just like last time. Immediately you relaxed a bit and let out a little sigh in your sleep.

"Good night Sae Ra.", he whispers and gave you a little peek between your furrowed eyebrows, which relaxed immediately.


Smiling Youngjae went back to his room. He doesn't know why, but know he was able to sleep.





                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Hey monkey! How was the trip to the forest? Excting? Did you visit your family?", asked a boy after school and some students crowded you two.

"No, but I was visiting your family. You know...pigs are very cute.", you stated with a raised eyebrown and he gave a look with hatred.

"You'll never learn your lesson will you?", he raised his voice. "Talking back will only bring you in problem. I'll teach you this lesson again, hopefully you get it then!"

He raised his hand ready to hit  a girl which was almost 2 heads shorter than him and younger.

But before he could even move his hand someone had turned him around and given him a hard punch.

"And I tell you another lesson. Never dare to touch my girlfriend or, I'll end your live faster than you can count to 3.", threaten Chanyeol and put his arm around your waist.

"What are you doing here?", you whispered surprise and he gave you and a gentle smile.

"Helping my girlfriend.", he looked back to the boy who was still lying on the ground. 


Maybe you should know, that Chanyeol was a great fighter back in the U.S. He rarely used violince but when he did, it was awfull painful.

"To everyone here!", he announced and the student who were crowded around you listened up.

"If you dare insulting, hitting or do other mean things to my girlfriend I will personally come and beat you up! Take him as an example. I may have broken his jaw, but seriously I don't care. Touch her and I won't forgive you."

He took your hand and everyone immediately made place for you two. You were so stunned and happy to see Chanyeol to be by your side in such a situation.

"Thank you.", you whispered when you two walked to the gates.

"Don't thank your boyfriend like that.", he stopped and so did you. "Kiss me instead."

"We are not in America you know.", you laughed.

"I don't care. I still want a kiss. Your prince came for your rescue, so thank him in a good way.", he pouted and it was too adorable.

"How you wish my majesty.", you stood on your toes and he bend down to give you a intensive kiss.

How much you missed his kisses. They felt so...wanted.



                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Weeks had past and you and Chanyeol were still dating. The students at your school didn't even dared to look at your way. You managed to get the job in the restaurant thanks to Chanyeol. You had a calm school life now, a boyfriend and money. Everything should be great, shouldn't it?


Wrong!

You had forgotten two big things. Your friends and your dream.

"Hey Sae Ra, let's go to eat ice cream.", tried Zelo.

"Sorry, I have a date with Chanyeol."


"Hey Sae Ra, let's learn together!", tried Jongup and Himchan but you had a date with Chanyeol.


"Hey Sae Ra, can you cook dinner today?", asked Daehyun.

"I would like to, but me and Chanyeol go to a restaurant."


"Hey Sae Ra, can you help me to clean the house?", tried even Yongguk.

"Sorry. I'm going ice skating with Chanyeol, but maybe later."


"Sae Ra! What's with our training programm?". asked Youngjae.

"You can do it by yourself, you won't need me."

"But I thought we would do this together?"

"Yes, yes sure. But today is not a good day. Me and Chanyeol or going to watch a movie."



Chanyeol here, Chanyeol there. Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol!! All the time Chanyeol! 


One evening Sehun came by and you were dressed in the shortest dress he'd ever seen.

"Where are you going? I thought you and the boys will dance today?"

"Oh! I totally forgot. I can't. I'll go to a party with Chanyeol.", you explained.

"I CAN'T HERE THIS ANYMORE!", shouted Zelo and stood angry up.

"Chanyeol here, Chanyeol there. Chanyeol everywhere! You are completly forgetting us!", he said with a raised voice.

"What? What are you talking about?", you asked confused.

"Everytime we want to do something with you, you can't, because your oh-so-great Chanyeol is waiting for you."

"Zelo-"

"No! You are even forgetting your dream!", he interrupted you. "Dancing was your dream, do you remember when we danced the last time?"

You looked stunned at him and tried to recall the last time.

"You don't? Good, because me neither."

He ran out of the living room and closed the door to his room with a loud slam.

"You're putting him over everything Sae Ra.", said Sehun honestly.

"I don't-"

"When was the last time we did something together?", he asked.

"Last week.", you answered firmly but Sehun shook his head. " You canceled it because of Chanyeol."

"It's always him Sae Ra...", whispered even Jongup and you looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" your phone started ringing and you picked up.

"Let's guess who this is", said Himchan and rolled his eyes.


"Hey...Yeah...ok, I'm coming out. Yes, bye.", you looked back at the boys and they all raised their eyebrows at you.

You sighed tierdly. "We'll talk later ok, he's waiting for me."

"Sure, like always.", said Daehyun now and looked annoyed at the television.

"Just for you to think.", said Yongguk all of sudden and you looked at him before you left the house. "When was the last time you visited the hospital?"

"I...", you thought about it and immediately the guilt filled your inside. You didn't remembered.

"I'm going.", you whispered and left the house as fast as you could.






                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



You couldn't enjoy the party a tiny bit. The music was good and food was ok, but you still thought about what the boys said. You were choosing Chanyeol over everything, even forgetting about your orphans in the hospital. Are you even human?

"Hey, what's wrong?", asked Chanyeol bringing you back to reality.

"Oh no, no. It's nothing.", you assured and he shrugged.

"Ok.", he nodded and gave you one drink.

You drink it quiet fastly and he gave you another one...then another one and another one. In less than 1 hours you were completly drunk. You had forgotten about everything and just wanted to have fun.

You danced with Chanyeol in the naughtiest way you two could and made out infront of everyone.

After some time he lead you in a room and closed the door behind him.

"I waited so long for this.", he said when he throw you on the bed and laid on top of you, kissing you violently.

"For what?", you asked weak. The alcohol was making you tired and you felt dizzy as hell.

"You know", he ignored your question and his hand travelled from your knee to your inner thigh. "You were always, so damn hot."

"Oh.", you managed to say and closed your eyes. You wanted to sleep.

"Sarah", he whispered. "Do you trust me?", he asked and you hummed as a yes.

"Then let's have .", he said. "I want you. So bad."

What?! He wanted ? Here at a party? Was he crazy? But you couldn't really speak... you were too drunk.

"No.", you managed to whisper. 

"Come on. It won't hurt. You do trust me right?", he asks again. You tried to sit straight but he pushed you back. "Don't ruin the mood. Let's have , ok.", he tried again but again you said. "No."

"Don't be like this.", he kissed your neck and bit harshly in it.

"S-stop Chanyeol...", you managed to say.

"Why? You are also having fun...just like me.", he put his other hand to your and squeezed it. "Come one. Just say yes."

"No, stop...I...don't...", you wanted to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"No..go..away..", suddenly you didn't felt his body anymore on top of you.

Everything was so unclear in you eyes, but you heard a voice say: "A woman told you to stop, so why don't you?"

You closed your eyes and was knocked out because of the alcohol.

*But*, you thought at least. *Wasn't this Baekhyun's voice?*