Moving out

Don't hate me because I'm different

You weren't sure, if you heard right what Sehun said just seconds ago.

"W-What?", you stuttered.

"I'm taking you with me.", he reapeted. "Go and pack your things, I'll wait here."

"But then...where are we going to live?", you asked confused.''

"At Luhan hyungs home.", he stated simply.

You looked at him in disbelieve. Was he kidding you?

"You are kidding me, aren't you?"

"I'm not."

You looked at his face intensely just to if he was kidding you, but no. He was serious. You shook slowly your head.

"Never.", you said emotionless.

"What do you mean by never?", he asked irritated.

"I won't live with stupid cousin of yours.", you said firmly.

"Oh, so you want to live with six boys you barely know?", he raised an eyebrown. "Who are also disliking you and calling you names?"

You looked down at the ground and shook your head in defeat.



"What are you guys talking about?", asked Zelo confused. You hadn't noticed that Sehun and you were talking in English.

"She agreed that she'll leave with me right now." He looked at you and gave you his little smile.

You nodded your head and left the boys alone while you went upstairs to pack your bags.



"Why are you taking her with her?", asked Jongup now. He started disliking Sehun even more. He looked cold at Jongup what made him shift a bit uncomfortable.
"Would let your best FEMALE friend live with six boys who can barely control their hormones?", Sehun looked at Himchan who also looked embarrased at the ground.
"And what's with you?", asked Daehyun annoyed. "Don't tell me that it's much better for her to live just with two guys.", he raised an eyebrown at Sehun.
A little smile appeared on Sehuns face which looked like he forced it.
"For your knowledge", he started. "Sarah is like a little sister to me and I've never heared of a normal brother who would lay his hands on his little sister."
"Who said he's normal.", whispered Zelo what earned him a glare from Sehun which made him shut up immediately.


"But still", he started new again. "I should be thankful."

Now all the boys raised their eyebrowns at him.

"For what?", asked Himchan.

"I'm thankful that she was allowed to live under your roof otherwise she would had slept under a bridge.", he shook his head and looked slightly amused.

"She would never take the help of Luhan hyung before she hadn't killed her self twice.", he chuckled quietly.

"And you are so damn right.", you said from upstairs walking slowly down, with the bags in your hands.

"I'm just following you because you are right.", you were now standing next to him. You looked at B.A.P.

"I know that I am unwelcomed here. So'll take my leave now." you said emotionless while Sehun took some of your bags and carried them.



You and him walked towards the door but you stoped the door frame.

"But that doesn't mean that have not to come to the dance practise. At six like always."

Yongguk was the only one who was smiling while Zelo and Jongup liked kind of sad and Daehyun, Himchan and Youngjae quiet annoyed.

"What?", laughed Sehun sarcastically. "Them dancing?"

"Oh yeah. I haven't told you. There are my dance team here in korea.", you informed him.

"Yes, we are in her team, do you have any problems with it?", asked all of sudden Daehyun.

Sehun looked amused at Daehyun. "Well, you guys don't look like the typical dancers."

"Yeah, but you look like a typical dancer.", Daehyun scoffed.

Still amused Sehun looked at you. You had also a smile plastered on your face. "Well, if you believe it or not Daehyun", you started.

"He is a dancer...and a quiet good one."

"I don't believe you.", said Daehyun and looked at Sehun arrogantically from head to toe. "Prove it."

"Sure.", Sehun shrugged and you grinned. "Would you like to bet?", you asked teasingly.

"For what do we bet?", asked Sehun.

Daehyun thought about it before he got an idea. "I you lose, Sae Ra will stay here.", he said firmly.

*What the hell?! Daehyun wants me to stay here?*, you thought shocked and so looked the other members.

Sehun looked also lightly surprised but didn't say anything against it. "And if I win?", asked Sehun.

"If you win, you can take her with her."

"Yah! I'm nothing you can bet about!", you scolded.

They totally ignored you and stared at each other. The tension was noticable.

"And", Daehyun added. "I will wear a skirt in the dance practise. The whole time."

You shook your head while Sehun chuckled lightly. "You are full of self-confidence aren't you?"

"You just have to look at me and you have the answer.", answered Daehyun arrogantly and walked away.



The guys had made more room in the living room by dragging the couchs and table at the corners of the living room.

"Would you mind if Sarah dances with me?", asked Sehun out of the blue.

Daehyun looked a bit confused but he didn't cared. "If you think it'll help, sure."

You looked irritated at Sehun. But he just smiled at you and started the music from the stereo. When you remembered the song you just had to smile like an idiot. This song had so much memories.

When you and Sehun were a bit younger you always danced together. He also wanted to be famous for his dance skills. So you two always practised together and help each other. And this song. This was the favourite song of you two.


BoA - Only one.

And you two started dancing your little part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Y6NHnV1gc (A/N: Please watch it before reading. And imagine BoA being Sae Ra, just darked skined :P)

After your little dance Sehun stoped the music and looked at Daehyun.

Daehyun looked like a statue.

"I guess I won.", said Sehun unimpressed. He already knew he would win just like you did.

"So, I think I'll see you tomorrow with a skirt on." He took your bags and headed to the door while you followed him.


"So guys, see you tomorrow. Don't forget the skirt Daehyun!", you said before closing the door behind you and walking with Sehun to Luhan's home.


                                                    

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did you even bet?", asked Himchan confused.

"No hyung", started Youngjae. "Why did you even bet on Sae Ra?"

Daehyun looked stressed and annoyed because he lost, but he still replied his friends. "I wanted her to stay here."

"Yes sure, but why? I thought you would also disliking her?", asked Youngjae annoyed.

"But I love her food.", Daehyun confessed with a pout.

"Is he serious?", asked Youngjae Himchan.

"Obviously.", he answered.

"And I betted because I don't like that guy.", he continued. "He's strange."

"He really is.", said Zelo with a shiver. "He stares are so cold."

"Well then, let's go to bed now. We have school tomorrow.", said Yongguk now and the boys obeyed him.


                                                                           
                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sehun-ah.", you said on the walk.

"Hmmm?"

"I missed you so much."

"So did I.", he said and stopped to give you a warm and tight hug.

"But I still don't feel well thinking about me and Luhan living under one roof. You know how he is.", you rolled your eyes just at the thought of you and Luhan seeing each other for hours. But Sehun couldn't see your eye roll because your head was still against his chest.

Sehun laughed gently. "Yes, I know how he is. But you don't have to be afraid for the moment. He left for China."

You looked surprised up at Sehun. "You are kidding me."

"I'm not. He will come back in 2 weeks."

"Great.", you jumped happily up and down.

"Come on now. It's getting colder.", he shivered and made you walk behind him.


                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"I hate school so damn much.", you whispered pissed and tried to wash the color of your uniform.

Some students had splashed red color on you with the words: "Oh we are sure monkey, would like a banana to feel better?", then they high-fived each other and ran off because a teacher was coming. Normaly you would ran after them and beat them up, but when the teacher saw you he blamed you for putting the color on the ground. He ordered you to go and clean your clothes and the ground and later you would have determintation. Great.

You walked out of the rest room and walked the hallway down to the janitor to ask for a mop.

But before you reached him, you heared someone calling your name.

You turned around just to see Jongup's face with the uniform of your school. You looked at him irritated.

"What are you doing here?", you asked.

"I enrolled in your school.", he smiled happily.

"What? Why?", you asked more irritated.

"Because...because...because I didn't liked my school anymore. That's why."

You were about to ask more questions when you heared someone calling Jongup's name.

You too looked out of the windows and were greeted by a waving Zelo, a smiling Yongguk, an eating Youngjae, a Daehyun who was winking at girls and a really looking pissed Himchan.


All with your school uniforms.


Ok, what the heck is happening here?





--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally summer vacations here in germany.

I'll use the time for writting more.

Thank you for all your comments!