Find Your Passion

Don't hate me because I'm different

It was somehow strange for you to go back to school since you didn't had a broken heart anymore.

Sure, you still had feelings for Chanyeol, but well it. He doesn't deserve you just like Youngjae had said it.

When you entered the school with a quiet good start you saw someone passing you quiet quickly.

You recognized the person immediately even if he tried to hide himself with a book.

"Baekhyun!", you called and he frozed. "Are you playing hide and seek or what the are you doing?", you asked and through your tone he could here that you weren't happy.

"No. I was just...walking.", he stated cleverly and sighed inwardly. He knew this day would come.

"You know that we have to talk.", you said and he straighted his back. He gave you a nodd.

"Good then. Begin.", you said and pointed to him. "I'm quiet curious why you didn't tell me."

"I...I didn't wanted to hurt you.", he said honstely. "This wanted to take advantage from you since you were drunk. I rescued you. But then you told me he was your boyfriend and how much you liked him...I just couldn't."

You raised an eyebrown at him. "Does that mean you would have let me go back to him and watch how much I would get hurt after?"

"No! This is not what I meant, I just...we started so well.", Baekhyun explained. "You were finally opening up to me, laughing with me, being happy. If I would have told you that your boyfriend was just playing with you, wouldn't had believed me."

"You're damn right. I wouldn't had.", you assured him.

"But still the fact that you didn't tell me, shows me that I shouldn't trust you.", you said firmly.

*So many people already hurted me. This is not going to happen again.*

"B-but I didn't mean to-"

"Yeah whatever. Screw that for your older friends. I'm done.", you said and walked off without even looking once back.



                                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~


B.A.P was waiting for you at the cafetaria, but you weren't there. Minutes passed but you were nowhere to be seen.

"Aish! Seriously where is that girl?", asked Youngjae frustrated. He still had to talk to you. First of all about his diet and second why you didn't told him that you got a higher score them him. This was the best oppertunity for you to pay him back...but you didn't.

Finally the boys saw you coming from the rest room. You had a frown on your face.

"Hey Dongsaeng!", greeted Zelo. "What's wrong?", he asked.

"Headache.", you said and sat down slowly.

"You don't look good, dongsaeng.", said Zelo and sat across from you. 

"I know, ok!", you said irritated and scowled. Suddenly you felt water puring over your head and you looked up. Eunbyul was smiling down at you.

"I heared your boyfriend broke up with you.", she said and laughed. "I knew that such a handsome oppa would never take it serious with you. I mean look at you! Black as dirt, who would ever want you?", she laughed again.

The words of Chanyeol came back to your mind.

"You're lesser than dirt.", he had said. Actually you would start to cry and ran away. That was you old self. Your new, more harder self wouldn't take that so easy.

"And now you think you're bad ?", you raised an eyebrown at this Eunbyul and stood up. "Just because I'm darker than you, you think I'm worthless?", you half yelled.

"Yes, I am dark. And yes, my dad is freaking black, but do you know what?", you shoved your chair hard away that it fell on the ground. All the attention was now at you.

"He ing teached me how to fight and I swear I'm going to beat your and face up, girl you won't even remember your ing own name!"

You were just about to leave a great fist in her face, when someone was holding you back from behind.

"YAH! Let go!", you shouted at Jongup.

"No I don't!", he said firmly and was taking some footsteps back, taking you with him.

"Let me ing go! I'm so going to beat that up! I have enough of these insults just because I'm half black! Damn it! My mother is korean! I'm just like all of you!"

"I know. But stupid people don't. Don't let yourself get bother because of her.", he said when he was finally able to get you out of the cafetaria.

"I endured this for already a long time. Not only here, but already in two other schools. Enough is enough.", you wanted to pass him but he wouldn't let you

"Jongup-"

"I won't let you get hurt again.", he said firmly his look serious.

"Why not?", you shouted frustrated.

"Because I care ok!", he shouted back. "I care about you and that's why I won't let anyone harm you. At least not physically."

"This is so ridiciouless.", you said, not caring that Jongup was indirectly confessing you.

"Well for me it isn't. So, are you going to calm down or are you staying this angry?", he asked like a father that would punish you if you would say the wrong thing.

" off.", was the last thing you said before leaving the dumbfounded Jongup.



Even if school wasn't over you headed back to Sehun's home. He was working at his laptop and was surprised to see you.

"You ok?", he asked immediately looking at you with concern.

"I'm fine. Just some es are messing up with me. I don't have the power to handle school for today.", you said and took water from the fridge.

Sehun nodded. "Do you want to eat something?", he asked but you shook your head. "I'm just going to eat ramen and-"

"This is not good for you.", he said firmly and stood up. "You shouldn't eat this. How about a salade?", he suggested and was right next to you.

"Don't do this Sehun.", you said slowly but he just continued.

"With what?", he asked.

"Treating me like a baby.", you said angry. 

"I'm not. I just want you to eat salade. Where's the problem?", he asked without looking at you.

"But I want to eat-"

When you met his ice cold stare you shutted up and shrugged. "Fine! But at least don't put any onions in it!"

"Sure.", he said and started to do your salade.

You sighed and sat down on the couch. You wished Sehun would have never found out. But for wishing it was already to late.

You were thinking about today. You felt sorry for Jongup. He didn't mean to annoy you, he just didn't wanted you to get hurt again.

You took your phone in your hands and wrote Jongup.



To Jongup

Sorry for my behaviour today. I'm stressed and I'm not really myself now.
Endure it or not, I don't care, but I want that you know at least that I'm sorry.



You send the message and waited for a responds. It came almost immediately.


From Jongup

You're really strange. But I forgive you. See you tomorrow :)



*You're too nice for you own good, Jongup.*, you chuckled and closed your eyes for a little nap.



                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was almost 10 p.m. but you were still walking around to get some fresh air. You came to the dance buliding and felt stupid.
How long has it been since you danced just for yourself. You were too occupid with your broken heart that you completly forgot your dream. Dancing.
You walked into the building to have a moment for yourself and the music. When you opened the door you saw a male figure dancing to a slow song.
Seriously, you never saw someone dancing this gracefully and smooth like this guy infront of you.
He was completly into the music and looked like an angel.
You were gaping at him the entire song until it finished and you were able to breath normal again. Wow, this dance really did something to your heart.

"Can I help you?", the boy asked with a nice smile. You got out of your dazed state and shook your head.

"No, no. I was just passing by and...you're really a great dancer.", you had to complement and he smiled gratefully. "Thanks."

"Sooo...I think, I'll get going. I don't want to bother you. Bye.", you waved and were about to go when he stopped you.

"Wait! Where do you come from?", he asked and you frowned. *I'm from Korea bastard!*

"My mother is Korean.", you said.

"And your father?", he asked curious.

"He's black. He's afro american.", you said and the boy nodded.

"I like colored woman. They are pretty.", he complemented and you gave him a what-the- look.

"P-Pretty?", you stuttered and pointed to yourself. "Me?"

He nodded innocently. "Yes, you."

"Can it be that you're not a real korean?", you let out a chuckled of confusion. "Koreans like pale skin...how can you like dark skinned girls?"

"Why can't I?", he asked back. "Is a skin colour really important?"

"Of course not, but-"

"Well, then there's nothing else to say. You're pretty and that's it.", he shrugged like he wasn't flirting with you.

"I continue dancing.", he informed you. Maybe it was a clue for you to leave but instead you asked:

"Can I stay and watch you?"

He blinked a few times before smiling. "Sure, pretty company is always wanted."

Thank god, you skin was dark, so he couldn't see you blush. You walked to the corner of the room and sat down, looking at the boy infront of you who was dancing perfectly to the next slow music.

You didn't know how and why, but somehow his dance brought back the memories you had with your aunt. The promise you gave her before the accident. How your love to dancing started.
You smiled to yourself when you had found the reason for you passion back.

*Thank you stranger*, you thought *Thank you for bringing me back.*





-------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Yes, I'm back XD <3

So I just wanted ti inform you that I'm writting a new fanfic.

It's about Bangtan Boys. So if I have some BTS lovers, just have look at it, ok? ;D <3

Love all of you <3 <3


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/556022/when-the-son-loves-his-mother-drama-you-jimin-bts-bangtangboys


blackmango: Thank you so so much <3 <3 <3

Gurkan: Thanks :3

luvyuh4ever: Hehe yes Hehe <3