Not welcome

Don't hate me because I'm different

You were still asleep until your phone started to ring.

You looked around and found yourself on the couch. *I must have fallen asleep while Jongup brought me home.*

Your found didn't stopped to ring, so you just had to answer the call.

"Hello?", you answered tired.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOUR SHIFTS STARTS AT 8 P.M. IT'S 10 P.M. NOW! GET YOUR LAZY HERE OR I'M GONNA KICK YOU OUT!"

Before you could say somethin your boss had already hung up. *Damn it!*, you thought and stood immediately up.

"So you're finally awake.", commented Daehyun, when he entered the room.

"Why didn't guys wake me up?", you asked.

"We wanted to, but Yongguk hyung and Jongup told us not to.", he looked at your face and he furrowed. 

"But really I don't get, why you always get beat up."

"I don't get beat up. I beat the people.", you emphasized the 'I' and left the living room.

You got into your room and looked at the mirror. Really you looked terrible, with all these bruises.

You put fastly make up on, but it didn't helped that much.

The good thing was that it would be anyway dark in the disco and no bright light will be on your cage. You put your 'work-uniform' in bag and ran down the stairs.

"Where are you going?", asked Zelo, you came out from his room.

"Work. Bye."

"But you didn't cook!", Daehyun called from the living room.

"And you said, you'll always cook for us.", continued Zelo.

"I know. But now I really don't have the time to cook for you guys. Tomorrow I'll make what you want arasso?"

You were already at the door.

"Do you even know, how to cook korean food?", commented Youngjae now. He had came also from his room.

You raised an eyebrown at him. "Of course I know. You forgot that I am korean and that I live here for a long time."

"Korean? The only thing I see is a monkey maid. Anyway you wanted us to accept you in our house. And we did. But only you said you would cook and clean for us. Do your duties or I'll tell it Yongguk hyung and he'll kick you out.", he menaced me.

The anger from earlier and from now brought you to exploid. This time Youngjae said too much.

"Yoo Youngjae, you little brate. My day wasn't best, believe me. But I'm still gonna tell you one thing; I am NOT your monkey maid. I am glad that Yongguk accepted me and I'll fullfil my duties, but I have also to work, you idoit. If I don't work, they'll kick me out, I won't have money and I won't be able to rent a new appartment. How do you think should I go on living, huh? Eating trash from the neighborhood? Begging? Do you think it's easy to cook, to wash, to clean for six guys? To study, to work AND to dance? Do you really think all this is easy? Do you ALL think all this is easy?"

He kept calm, like Zelo and Daehyun. They looked ashamed at the ground.

"Thought so.", you said tired and left the house.

"Great job, hyung.", muttered Zelo.

Youngjae didn't replied. He didn't meant to be THAT mean. When he really thought about it, you had really a hard way of living.

"I think we should apologize when she cames back.", said Zelo.

"Never."

"Dream on."

And the two hyungs left the corridor. "Aish, seriously, these hyungs are meanies.", thought Zelo disappointed and left also to his room.



                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Ok now. 5, 6, 7, 8", and they all started to dance to the song Warrior.

The choreography they have managed to make wasn't the easiest one, but it made fun to dance it. It was a manly music, so aswell you, had to dance really manly. Sometimes it looked quiet funny, but yeah, this is dance.

"Ok great we are done.", you said, took your things and left the dance hall.


"Anyway, what's with her? Since today morning she doesn't talk to us.", commented Yongguk.

"No idea.", answered Zelo and looked away.

"I don't care.", commented Daehyun and looked away.

"Ditto!", came from Youngjae.

Yongguk raised his eyebrown and so did Jongup.

"Are you three hiding something?", asked Jongup.

"No!", they said in the same time.

"So you do something.", said now Yongguk.

They didn't answered and looked at the ground. "Say it. Now.", Yongguk growled and Zelo blurted out.

"IT'S ALL YOUNGJAE HYUNG'S FAULT!", and he ran out of the dance hall.

"I agree.", said Daehyun stood up and followed behind the maknae.

*Damn these boys!*, Youngjae thought angry and was alone now with Yongguk, Jongup and Himchan who hadn't said a thing.

"Hyung...", Youngjae started but was interrupted by Ýongguk.

"Don't come here with hyung. Tell me what you've done, to piss her so off?"

"I was kind of uhm...let's say...mean to her.", he confessed.

"That's nothing new.", Yongguk raised an eyebrown.

"Like...really mean...", Youngjae looked at the floor.

"Say it.", he growled again.

"Arasso, arasso. I kind of said that I will tell you that she doesn't fullfil her duties and that you will kick her out of the house."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?", Yongguk yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY ARE YOU SO DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS HER? SHE FEELS UNWELCOME NOW IN OUR HOUSE!"

"But it's true. She is unwelcomed.", said now Himchan and stood up.

"Hyung , why are you saying this?", asked Jongup sad. Why was his hyung so mean towards you?

"Because it's true Jongup. Me, Youngjae and Daehyun don't want her in our house. We accept her, because we pitty her a bit and cleans and cooks for us. Actually Youngjae is right. She is just our maid and she'll leave soon. Accept the fact and don't get to attached to her."

Himchan sighed and stood up from the floor. "And when we are back home, I'll tell her the same thing. Not that mean like Youngjae, but still."

And he left also the dance hall.

"We have to stop him hyung!", Jongup stood abruptly up but Yongguk hold him back.

"We can't Jongup. It's his opinion and it's ok when he says what he thinks in a nice and respectfull way."

"But hyung..."

"I'm tired Jongup. Let's go now, ok."

And with this the talk with Yongguk was ended. Jongup didn't liked the thought of Himchan telling you that you were unnecessary for them.

                                                                                                   


                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No one knows why, but somehow the boys managed to arrived almost in the same.

Himchan was already looking for you.

"Sae Ra!", he called. He walked the stairs up and the guys followed.

"What is he going to do?", asked Daehyun.

"He'll tell Sae Ra that she should leave soon. She is unwelcomed here."

Daehyun nodded but Zelo made a upset face. "What? Why? That's not even true!", Zelo whined.

"Save it.", said Youngjae and Zelo shutted up.


You weren't in your room, so you must have been in the only bathroom, so they walked towards. When Himchan was about to knock he noticed that the door wasn't closed and he heard something weird.

"What...", Zelo started but all of them hushed them immediately.

They heard you crying and saying some strange things...it must have been probably english.

Sometimes you switched from english to korean, so the guys were able to understand a bit.


"Hard days....slapped...yes a guy...boys hate me...get out as soon as possible....love you too. Bye" and you hung up.

Himchan made a sign for them to leave as fast and quiet as possible, before you would find out they overheard your conversation.


After 20 minutes you had come out from the bathroom and you looked normal again...or let's just say how normal a girl with bruises on her face can be.

The guys were all sitting in the living room. They looked up when they heard you entering.

"I'm going to cook now, do you want something special?", she looked in the round. All of them shook their heads.

"Ok.", you wanted to leave the living room but Himchan called out for you.

"What is it?", you asked.

"I wanted to talk to you.", he started but was interrupted by you.

"To tell me, that I'm not welcomed and that I should leave as fast as possible?", she asked back with a little smile on her face.

"From where- I mean, who told you that.", he looked curiouse at you.

"I am not stupid Himchan. I know that some of you don't want me here. The tension when you see me is almost touchable. But don't worry. I'll leave soon, really. So you don't have to bother yourselfs with me anymore.", you looked passed Himchan to the other. "No one of you."


When you were about to go in the kitchen you heard your mobile phone ringing again.

"Oh no! I totally forgot!", you scolded and walked into the kitchen. The guys followed you and you looked annoyed at them. You wanted to be alone, but Daehyun just said: "Hey, it's still our kitchen."

You rolled your eyes at this comment and answered the call.

"UMMA!", you said brightly what stunned the boy. They never saw that someone could change his mood from one moment to the other that fast and easily.

"Yes, I'm fine Umma! How are you and daddy? Yes of course. Yes of course I'm eating enough.", she threw some vegetables away.

"School? School is perfectly fine! Yes...yes, they are all nice to me, like always umma, you know that. Haha, of course not Umma, they are all really friendly...my friends? Oh yes, sure, they greet you..."

How could that girl lying like this to her mother. Everything is ok and she's fine? She doesn't have a own house and get bullied.
She must really love her mom, for lying like that to her. Obviously her mom was overprotective.

"Pictures? Of me and my friends? But umma, I told you, that they don't like pictures. Hahah, yes, strange I know...talk to them...sure, when they come visit me again, I'll call you. No I won't forg-"

Someone took the phone from your hand and put it on his own ear. "YAH!", you started but he already started to talk.

"Annyeonghaseyo! So you are Sae Ra's mother? It's nice to hear you. My name is Choi Junhong and I'm one of Sae Ra's friends."

Zelo smiled at you then concentrated again at the phone call.

"Sure! She is a great person and we all accept her here! She is...", now he looked at you again. "...always welcome. No matter what happen."

He smiled again and nodded even when her mom couldn't see it.

"Of course. Thank you were much. I'll give you Sae Ra back. Yeah, good bye.", and he gave you back the phone.


"U-Umma.", you had a lump in your throat. Your mother scolded you, why you didn't told her, that you friend was there. But she had to hang up anyway now.

"And don't forget to call your Mom more often!", she scolded again then she laughed.

"I love you Umma."

"I love you two, honey."

And you two hung up. You looked slowly up to Zelo had smiled softly at you.

You felt your tears coming back before and so you turned around fastly so no one would see you tearing up.

"I-I make pancakes.", you took two steps but then you hissed in pain and fell on your knees.

"SAE RA!", Zelo and Jongup were the first one who reached you.

"What's wrong?", Zelo asked shocked.

"No, no I'm fine.", you tried to stand up but it hurted too much.

"Her back.", said Jongup all of sudden.

"HUH?", all of the boys asked in the same time.

"Yesterday she got into a fight again and also her back is injured."

"No, it's ok.", you tried again, but no chance.

Suddenly you felt someone putting his hands under you and lifting you up in bridal style.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Bringing you upstairs."

"But I can walk."

"Few seconds ago it didn't looked like that."

"But-"

"Why do you always have to discuss, dongsaeng?", said Zelo annoyed when he reached the stairs and left the boys in the kitchen.




"Our maknae is growing up.", said Yongguk like a grandpa and stood up.

Jongup still looked at you shocked and concern. Shock because ZELO, the little maknae, was holding a girl in his arms and carrying her upstairs. And concern because of you.
He thought about, what he should do make you feel better and so he decided to go and buy some medicine.




"Zelo.", you whispered when he laid you down on your bed.

He looked at you curiously.

"Thank you."

His eyes had widen in surprise. He hadn't expected that. That YOU would thank somenone. But then he got himself together and smiled.

"You don't have to thank me. I just wanted to show and tell that you ARE welcome. No matter what the hyungs say."

"But still thank you, that means a lot for me. Also when you lied to my mother that we are friends-"

"Who said that I was lying?", he asked confused.

"You-you weren't lying?"

"Of course not! Why should I? You're my dongsaeng."

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are.", he stood up and patted your had gently.

"Sleep now dongsae-"

Your phone rang again and you answered.

"Hello...now? Ok, I'll come so-" Again the telephone was taken by Zelo.

"Hello. My name is Choi Junhong. I'm Sae Ra's doctor and she had an accident...hmm, yeah. She hurt her back. She can't work for the next 2 weeks. I hope you understand it....hmm, yeah, thank you. Goodbye."

He had adjusted his voice to an old ahjussi.

"You are good.", I smiled.

"I know.", he answered arrogantly.

"But still, I can't rest for 2 weeks. I have to work."

"But I want to have you more by my side.", he said with a big grin and you looked surprised at him.

"Sleep now dongsaeng. You had a hard day!" and he left your room quiekly before he blushed.


*Why did I say that? Pabo! Now she thinks that I'm weird.", he thought embarassed and walked with a red head to his own room.











----------------------------------------------------------------


Hello! Thanks to everyone who commented this time! means a lot to me!

So big big biiiiiig thank you!

Please go one like this hehe :PP

Hope you like that chapter!