Truth or Dare

Don't hate me because I'm different

You woke up early in the morning. She felt dizzy but still wanted to cook fot B.A.P.

When B.A.P entered they just had to smile. 

"Morning boys.", you greeted with a small smile. "I made breakfast for you."

"Finally.", said Daehyun happily and sat down already diggin in the delicious food.

"It's my apology.", you bowed 90 degree. "For not caring about you guys. When I was in a relationship with Chanyeol and after our break up. I should have took my time to do something with you, but I didn't and I'm sorry."

B.A.P looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "We accept your apology.", said Himchan and put rice in his mouth.

You brightend. "Really? Oh thank you! I really didn't knew how I should apology. But then I thought of Daehyun and then came food and-"

"Wait! You thought of me?", asked Daehyun with an amused smile.

"Take that dirty smile out of your face.", you said menacing. "Not only of you Daehyun, I thought about all of you and what I should do to apologize and then-"

BANG BANG BANG

Someone was knocking hard on the door and you already knew who this would be.

"I get it.", you sighed and left the kitchen. You took a deep breath before opening the door. You were ready to see Sehun but not his expression.

"Hey.", you greeted weak but he didn't even cracked a smile. "Come in.", you said and he entered the house.

You looked everywhere but not at his face. "Sae Ra.", he called and so you were forced to look at him.

"You know we have to talk.", he said and you nodded tiredly your head. "Yes, I know."




                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


20 minutes have passed but you weren't back in the kitchen. They all wanted to what was wrong so they came to the living room where you and Sehun were sitting on the couch, chating in english and seeing Sehun's hard emotionless expression.

"Is everything ok?", asked Jongup and looked concern at you. You nodded your head and gave him a little tired smile.

"Hey Sehun.", greeted Zelo friendly.

"Brats.", greeted Sehun back and everyone frowned at his behaviour.

"Meanie.", pouted Zelo and walked to you. "Dongsaeng do you need something?", he asked and you looked at him confused.

"Did you forgot you have still a fever?", he asked and knocked your forehead. Immediately he pulled back. "Ah! Hot!"

You laughed at his stupid behaviour and shook your head. "I'm feeling better. I'm-", you felt Sehun's eyes on you and you gulped.

"Anyway guys.", you started and looked at every each of them.

"I'm reall thankful that you accepted my apologize.", you started. "But I have to tell you boys something."

They all looked curious at you and looked down at your lap. "From this day on I'm going to live with Sehun.", you revealed and every thing was silence.

You didn't dared to look up, neither to move so you just sat their and waited for their reaction.

"Why?", asked a montone Yongguk.

"I importune you already enough. I think it's time that I should leave. And since Sehun has found an appartment I can live with him."

Death silence again. You stood slowly up.

"I going to pack my things.", you said and walked upstairs without even glancing at them.



Sehun was now alone with the 6 boys. 

"What did you say to her?", asked Jongup angry. Sehun didn't even bothered to answer so he just sat there and continued looking at the TV screen infront of him.

"YAH!", Jongup grabbed Sehun at his collar and the rest had widen their eyes in shock. Jongup never used violenced. Never!

"Jongup stop it.", said Yongguk firmly and pushed Jongup aside.

"He said something to her hyung!", said Jongup anger. "Why does she all of sudden leave? That doesn't make sense!", he pointed to Sehun.

"She always leaves because of him.", everyone could see the displeasure Jongup had against Sehun.

"Let her leave.", said Youngjae all of sudden. They all looked at him.

"Hyung...", Jongup started but was interrupted.

"She is capable of deciding Jongup.", said Youngjae firm. "If she doesn't want to live with us, fine. She wasn't even that important.", he pointed bitterly out. "She was cooking, washing our things and paying rent.  But now she doesn't even have a job, so why bothering. She's again the stupid, little useless monkey we had before."

"Is that so?", they heard your voice from the stairs and everyone expected Sehun had widen their eyes.

"Does it mean everything you said yester was a lie?", you asked and walked slowly to Youngjae.

"You told me, if a bastard like Chanyeols speaks so bad about me, he doesn't deserve me.", you repeated his words he said when you two were at the playground.

"Does that mean all the things he said are actually true?", you asked with a cold face.

"You said you were my friend and friends always say the truth.", with disappointment you looked at Sehun.

"We can go.", you whispered and he nodded.

"It's not true Sae Ra! Youngjaw hyung is lying! He doesn't know what he's saying.", assured Jongup and walked to you.

"Come on Sae Ra, stay here.", he begged but you shook your head.

"Let her go when she doesn't want to.", said Youngjae bitterly. "We are also fine without her."

"Stop it Youngjae", said Daehyun and looked sadly at Sae Ra. "Do you really dislike it that much to live with us Sae Ra?"

"No.", you shook your head strongly. "It's just...I...I just can't anymore.", you sighed tiredly.

"Let's go now.", said Sehun gently and you nodded your head. You gave B.A.P a little smile. Then you turned around and walked to the door with your suitcase on your side.

"Ah and Youngjae.", you said but he wouldn't look at you. "I'll keep my promise.", you walked out of the door and left the frustrated Youngjae with his friends alone.

"DAMN IT!", shouted Youngjae and hit the wall next to him. *Why is she leaving again? What did we do wrong, huh? I thought everything will be ok after we talked. Why is she still leaving us? That doesn't make sense!*, he ruffled his hair in anger and left the living room, slaming the door of his own room.

Yongguk sighed and looked at Jongup also looked as angry and disappointed as Youngjae.

"Jongup-"

"You should have stopped her Yongguk hyung.", said Jongup montone.

"It's der own decision.", said Yongguk softly to his dongsaeng. "I have no allownce to-"

"You could have talked to her.", he said angry. "You are the oldest, you may have manged to convince her to stay. You may-"

"Jongup, please stop it.", said Himchan and Jongup shutted his mouth. Irritated he walked out of the living room also slamming his door.

Yongguk sighed again and looked at the maknae. Zelo was looking at the ground. "I miss her already.", he whispered and Daehyun put an arm around him. "So do I. Come let's go out for a bit.", Daehyun didn't liked the tension and went with  Zelo to a cafe.

Himchan shook his head and looked at Yongguk. "What do we do?", asked Himchan.

"Talking with her.", said Yongguk and left also for his room. He didn't wanted to show it infront of his dongsaengs but he also missed you already. A lot.




                                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*6 p.m*, you thought while dancing to the dance hall. It had been forever since you had been here. You smiled sadly at the building.

*Because of love I forgot my dream how ridiciouless.*, bitterly you entered. Surprisingly you heard music coming from hall and opened curious the door.

B.A.P was dancing to Warrior and tried hard to look cool while doing it. A smile came on your face while you watched them dancing.

They had put some new moves in it and you were impressed. Especially at Youngjae who was dancing correctly until he made same mistake as always.

You groaned annoyed and closed your eyes. *It's again his feets!*

The music had stopped and you looked at the sewating boys who were staring at you with raised eyebrowns.

"I-I-I was just passing by and...yeah.", you heaved and forced a smile. "I'll go then.", you said and turned around.

"Where do you think are you going?", asked Himchan loud. You turned back and scratched your head. "Home?"

"Well, no. You are staying here.", he said and walked to you. "You are still our leader did you forgot? You should take responsibility.", Himchan said and you gave him a confused look. "Leader?"

"Don't tell me you don't remember how you became leader?", he pushed you towards Youngjae and stopped only inches away from him.

*Oh yeah the pepero game.*, you smiled at Youngjae and he turned red by your sudden dirty smile. "I remember.", he heard you say and flashed a brighter red before walking away from you.

"You still want me as...as a leader?", you asked and they all nodded expected Youngjae.

"You too Youngjae?", you asked him directly and he didn't even bothered looking at you.

"Take it as a yes.", assured Jongup and flashed you soft smile. He was so happy that you came just in the same time when he was thinking of you...was it maybe fate?

"Ok then..", you smiled and put your back aside. "Let's get this started.", you smiled and walked to the front while everyone (expected Youngjae) returned the smile. "5...6...6, 6, 7, 8!"



                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After 40 minutes you were complety exhausted. "What's wrong with you?", asked Himchan.

"It's probably the fever.", you assured and they all nodded. They felt sorry that they made you dance instead of resting.

"Stop looking so pityful at me!", you yelled and startled everyone. "I have a fever so what? That's not the end of the world. Geez. Brats."

"YAH!", they all shouted and you laughed.

"Let's play a game!", suggested all of sudden Yongguk. "What game?", they all asked and Yongguk smiled happily.

"How about Truth or Dare?"



                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




"Do it!", demanded Daehyun and Himchan whined. "Noooo~~"

"Do it!", he said again louder and everyone clapped their hands. "Do it. Do it. Do it."

"FINE!", he shouted and gave everyone a hated look. "But just wait when it's your turn!"

He looked disgusted down at Daehyun's sole, full with dirt, foliage and other things he didn't wanted to imagine,

"E IT!", Dahyun cheered and yes, if you believe it or not, Himchan the sole from the beginning to the tip of the shoe.

"OH MY GOOD HE REALLY DID IT!", you shouted and clapped your hands rapidly. This was the funnest ever!

"BAAAAAAH!", Himchan screamed and ran to his back to put water in his mouth and to spit it out again.

You all laughed at the miserable state of Himchan and it was now your turn to spin the bottle.

"And the winner is.....DAEHYUN!", you cheered and you look povokating at him.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, my sweet heart.", he said and winked but you just made a disgusted face.

"Ok playboy.", you smiled. "Do...Do y dance for your hyung Himchan!", you demanded and Daehyun stood easily up.

"No problem."

















He stopped and with open mouth you looked at him. "Seriously how long did he practise for it?", you laughed hard and clapped your thigh.

"Every morning and every evening.", laughed Youngjae while lying on the ground and rolling over and over again,

"DO IT BETTER!", shouted Daehyun and sat grumpy down. "Just jealouse because of my yness."

"Ok!", said Youngjae challenging and tried to do a y dance, but he failed so badly, he had also to laugh his off.













"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! STOP IT! MY STOMACH!", you laughed hard and so did everyone else. Zelo was so red he looked like he couldn't breath anymore.

"Okay, okay, next one.", said Daehyun and turned the bottle. 

"Next one is....SAE RA!", scream Daehyun and groaned but accepted it.

"Truth or Dare?", he asked.

"Hmmm...I think I take truth.", you said and everyone groaned. "No! This is not fun!", pouted Daehyun.

"But it's one of the obtions, so truth! Ask my something or let's do the next one.", you said and Daehyun sighed.

"Okay, okay. Hmmm...", he thought about a good question.

"Who was your aunt and how did she die?", asked Daehyun as friendly as possible and the happy aura disappeared immediately.

You were quiet for a moment before you spoke. "You had to ask, huh?"

He nodded firmly and so did everyone else. They wanted to know who was your aunt to you.

You sighed and rubbed your temples. "Ok, I'll tell you. If you pity me in any way , I'll kill you got it?"

They all nodded again and waited for your respond.

"The name of my aunt is Tasha.", you started. "She was a great rapper and singer. She was always the person I looked up to...no I still do."

"She was everything I ever wanted to be. Loud, crazy, completely different from everyone else and especially thin.", you smiled to yourself.

"I remember when I was ten she decided to go to Korea. Everyone told her that she was stupid or crazy. Living in korea as a black woman? Insane. But she didn't cared. She just did it. She often called us and told us how much she liked it. She thought it was funny that the people in korea were staring at her. She always said that they think she's someone special and important. After the break up with Chanyeol back in the US I decided to live with her. After the hesistation of my dad I was able to live again. She helped me to loose weight. I was so happy."

Your smile slowly faded. "After some time I noticed that not everyone liked colored people, but I didn't mind since I had my aunt who was always supporting me. One day she said she wanted to go the beach and I was totally excited.  I wanted to wear my swimsuit without beeing shamed anymore. We drove with the car and she was singing to Shinee's Ring Ding Dong. I was singing happily along. She said to me that she really loved me a lot and when we would reach the beach she would be so proud of me wearing a swimsuit. She said I had to fulfill my dreams and that I should promise her that. I didn't understood why she was saying that but I just agreed. 15 minutes later maybe a drunk trucker was on our road.  She tried to avoid him, but it was to late and we bumped in it." 

You stoped talking and looked at the ground. "Everything was black afterwards, but when I opened my eyes I was in a hospital and they told me that my aunt had died. They couldn't help her, she was immediately dead."

B.A.P looked with wide at you. You had witnessed your aunts death? How cruel and awful...

"I don't know how I survived.", you said and shook your head to get ride of the memories. "But I did and her words are etched in my heart. That she loved me, that she was proud of me, that I had to fulfill my dreams...it was almost like she had knew we would have the accident."

You gave them a forced smile. "This is my story.", you finshed.

"I-I don't wanted to open old wounds...I'm sorry.", apologized Daehyun but you shook your head. "It's ok. I can live with it now."

"If you want we can also tell you something.", suggested Zelo and everyone gave him the 'WTF' look. You just chuckled at him.

"I already know everything about you boys.", you said but they didn't believed you.

"Test me.", you suggested and they nodded in agreement.

"My favoriout food?", asked Daehyun.

"Bulgogi, next."

"My favoriout athlet?", asked Yongguk.

"You don't have one, but recently you like Usan Bolten.", you said and he nodded. surprised.

"How do I call my skateboard?", asked Zelo challenging.

"When Himchan accidently stepped on your skateboard and scolded you, you were mumbling: 'it's okay Cila. "

"No way that you heard me!", Zelo shouted and everyone laughed at him. "Cila? Are you serious?"

"Stop teasing him!", you said. "Next one!"

"What's the name of my favourit book?", asked Youngjae.

"Pride and Prejudice. Man Youngjae you're such a !", you laughed and he turned red as hell.

"Yah!"

"What the hell are you reading Youngjae?!", laughed Daehyun.

"It's interesting ok!", Youngjae yelled and everyone joined Daehyun.

"What my favourite hair gel?", asked Himchan and answered almost immediately.

"LRHG-Long Resistant Hair Gel. For Women, for men but especially for your hair.", you repeated the slogan and Himchan smiled surprised.

"Last one" you said and looked at Jongup.

"Why do I not like it that you left us?", he asked and the heavy tension was back. You didn't answered and so did Yongguk for you.

"Because we started to care about you like one of our family members. Can't you come back?", he asked.

You shook sadly your head. "No. I and Sehun...we have to do some things, and it's easier when I live with him."

"What do you mean?", asked Zelo confused.

"Just...things.", you stood up. "I should going. It's gonna be late..."

"You can come visite us.", smiled Yongguk. "Anytime you want."

"Thank you Yongguk.", you said and waved. "See you tomorrow in school."

"But hey wait!", Youngjae stopped you. "Are you...are you still going to help me with my uhm..you know.", he didn't wanted to mention his diet loud infront of his hyungs.

"I will you" assured him and waved again.

"Oh no, wait again.", he said and looked at you. "I'm sorry for today. I shouldn't have said these things."

"It''s ok.", you assured again. You knew he just said it in anger, not because he meant it.

"Ah and one last thing."

"What Youngjae?", you asked and he looked confuse at you.

"How did know that pride and prejudice is my favourite book."

"Once you cited a phraze."

"And just because of that you knew it was that book."

You gave him a tiny smile. "You know, I'm quiet good in remembering things. If I'm exactly...I have a photographic memory.", you confessed and not only him but also the others gasped.

"Bye guys.", you waved and lef them dumbfounded behind.

"She has a photographic memory just like Yongguk hyung!", said Zelo stunned.

"We really know nothing about her.", agreed Himchan.

"But what a minute", said Youngjae. "Does it mean...that it was you two you got more points than me?"

"I'm tired.",said Yongguk and stretched himself. "I think I should go."

"Oh my god no. Hyung? Hyung! YAH! WE HAVE TO TALK!", shouted Youngjae and chased after his laughing leader Yongguk.








----------------------------------




Hi everyone!! Puh I'm tired! This was the hardest week I had since forever.
That's why I'm so happy to write again! :D

I didn't even tried to edit this chapter, so I hope there are not TOO many mistakes and at least readable.






blackmango: HaHa thank you so much! Yes, why not? :D

cuteminicakez: HAHA love your comments <3

luvyuh4er: Thank you for your comment! You're a great reader :*