Concern Boy

Don't hate me because I'm different

*Ring Ring Ring*

Himchan groaned and turned to the left side.

*Ring Ring Ring*

He put the pillow over his head and groaned again.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"FINE!", he yelled and jumped up to turn of the clock. "Stupid thing"

"Yongguk wake up.", he shook the older one and he groaned annoyed. He didn't moved an inch so Himchan shrugged with his shoulders and went to the other boys room. 

"Daehyun, Youngjae wake up. We have school.", he shook the two and Daehyun opened his eyes slightly. "When you're full awake, can you wake up our fatty here?", asked Himchan and pointed to Youngjae.

"I heard you hyung.", groaned Youngjae and turned to the right.

"Hopefully.", he muttered and left the room.


"Zelo, Jon-", he looked at Jongup bed. It was empty. Omo, where was this boys. "Zelo, wake up.", he shook Zelo but he didn't move. "Zelo, come on, wake up now. You're going to be late at school.", he still didn't move. "YAH! WAKE UP!", he kicked Zelo and he groaned and turned his back towards Himchan.

"Arasso. How you wish." Himchan left and went to the bathroom next to Zelo's room. He put cold water into a bucket and walked back.

"Are you going to wake up now?", Himchan asked again and kicked him. Still no reply of Zelo. 

"Arasso, arasso, I understood.", and he threw the hole could water in Zelo's face.

He jumped up immediately and looked shocked around.

"Good morning princess.", Himchan smiled evely.

"Hyung, wae?", asked Zelo shocked and shivering.

"I told you to wake up.", he said arogantly and left the shivering Zelo alone.


Himchan met Yongguk at the corridor and greeted him. 

"Did you woke everyone up?", asked Yongguk.

"Yes, I did. All four dongsaengs.", he nodded, but then his smile faded. "But I ask myself where Jongup is. He wasn't in his bed."

"Hmmm, strange...but hey, is Sae Ra back?", asked Yongguk.

Himchan looked at the ground and blushed. The thing what happened yesterday evening was too embarassing. She caught him, while he was watching...yeah, let's just say, his special videos.

"Himchan?", Yongguk, brought him back from his thoughts.

"I-I don't care.", he blushed more. 

"Hey, are you ok? You are so red...did, something happen?", asked Yongguk curious. He new Himchan. He wouldn't blush, when it wasn't something embarassing.

"Yah! L-Leave me alone.", and he stormed to the kitchen to avoid Yongguk sharp eyes.

*Wow, it has to be something VERY embarassing* Yongguk smiled and followed Himchan to the kitchen.

Yongguk expected Sae Ra in the kitchen cooking, but wrong. She was nowhere to see. Only many plates of food were on the table with Jongup in the corner eating.

"Morning Jongup", greeted Yongguk.

"Morning.", he smiled but it immediately faded. "What's wrong?", asked Yongguk. He knew Jongup. Normaly he would smiling brightly and telling Yongguk to sit next to him and to eat, but now the little sunshine was a bit...sad.

"No, no, it's nothing.". he tried to smile again, but it faded again to fast. Yongguk sat next to him and took a toast.

"Tell your hyung, what's wrong.", he said again and smiled encouraging at Jongup.

At first Jongup hesistated a bit, but then he took a note from his pocket and gave it Yongguk.



Hey boys.
I'm already gone.
I left quiet early so no one of the neighbors would see me.
I hope it is ok, that the food will be a bit cold when you wake up.
And even if it's not ok, I don't care.
See you brats later.
Sae Ra.



"Wow, this girl is really something. Calling us brats, when we are older than her.", commented Daehyun from behind. Now everyone was in the kitchen and eating.

"But hyung. It's 7 a.m. now. And when we went to bed, it was 1 a.m. How much do you think did she slept?"

Jongup pointed to the food. "To cook this much food, she surely needed 2 hours, and then she left quiet early, I think..."

"Why are you so pathetic towards her, huh?", asked Himchan angry. Himchan slowly started to hate you. First of all, you were mean. Second you cooked better than him and he didn't liked it when someone was better than him. And now, you made his favourite dongsaeng sad and concern.

"Just forget her. She is nothing here. She cooks for us and cleans our house. She is...yeah, our maid. And when she has found a new home, she leaves, and we'll never see her again."

This were really mean words, but no one said something against it.

Acutally it was true. She'll leave soon, and then the boys don't have to bother themselfs anymore with her.



                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"You stupid little thing, you are nothing! Lesser than !", a guy, yeah really a guy, slapped her in the face.

"How dare you talking back, huh?", he raised Sae Ra on her feets and slapped her again and she fell again on the ground.

He closed his fingers around her collar and lift her up again, her face again full with bruises and her lip was bleeding. 

"Tell me one good reason not to beat you up, that you won't be able to talk back anymore?", he demanded.

"Because you are not a man. Slapping a girl? Really, you are only a pice of . Even hell would throw you up again.", you gave back and punshed him with your fist in his face.

He backed off and looked shook and surprised at you.

"YOU DARE?", he yelled.

"HELL YEAH I DARE! BASTARDS LIKE YOU DON'T DISERVE LESS!", you yelled back.

He raised his arm, his hand made to a fist, and walked towards you. Of course, he was stronger than. Heck, he had damn muscles but still, you would defend yourself.

When he was about to punch you hard in the face, someone turned you with a hug around and in the turn he kicked the guy in his chest.

The guy flew back and fell on the ground. Shocked you looked at the boy and your gaze went to your saviour.

"HOW DARE YOU HITTING A GIRL!", he shouted and walked towards the boy who had slapped you. You took his collar and lifted him up.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINKING OF TOUCHING HER? I SHOULD KILL YOU!", he raised his fist.

"No.", you hold the wrist of Baekhyun. His gaze went slowly up to you and you shook your head. "Don't hit him sunbae."

He looked deep in your eyes, before he sighed frustrated annd stood up.

"Hit one more time, a girl infront me, and you'll really have a problem."

The guy nodded, stood up immediately and left as fast as he could.

"How are you?", Baekhyun asked concern and scaned you from head to toe.

"I'm fine.", you nodded and bow. But your back hurted to bad that you fell on your knees. This bastard had kicked you several times at your back.

Immediately Baekhyun was on your side. You breathed heavyly, because of pain.

"You are fine, huh?", he scolded and lifted you, in bridal style, up.

"What are you doing? Don't...", you tried to get off his arms, but you were to weak. You had slept one and a half hour and got beaten. Struggeling against Baekhyun was impossible now.

Without any words he walked you to the school hospital. They checked you and advised you to go home and rest for the rest of the day.

You could barely walk, so Baekhyun lifted you up again, but this time piggy back.

"Where do you live?", he asked.

"I can walk Baekhyun.", you lied. "Let me down."

"I know, that you can't walk right now, without any pain. So just tell me, where you live."

"I can't tell you.", you answered tired and honestly.

"Why?", he asked confused.

"Because."

"You are really stubborn, you know that?"

"Just like you."

At this he chuckled a bit. "Yes, just like me."

"Sae Ra?", someone called from behind. Baekhyun turned you two around and looked at Jongup.

"Jongup? What are you doing here?", you asked surprised. 

"My teacher is ill, so we ended school earlier.", he looked at Baekhyun with a furrowed forhead. "Who is this?", Baekhyun and Jongup asked in the same time and both now, furrowed their forheads.

"Jongup, this is Baekhyun, a sunbae. And Baekhyun sunbae, this is Jongup."

"Why are you on his back?", he didn't looked at you, but still at Baekhyun.

"She's hurt and I'm taking her home.", Baekhyun answered for you. Now, Jongup looked at you, and saw your face, again full with bruises.

"You got in a fight again?", he asked in disbelieve.

"Hey, it was not my fault!", you defended yourself.

"Again?", asked Baekhyun surprised.

"Forget it.", you shrugged it away and Jongup started to talk again. "You can put her down, I'll bring her home."

Baekhyun raised an eybrown at Jongup, but Jongup face showed no emotion, what was untypical for him.

"Why should I? I already told her, that I would bring her home, and-"

"Actually...", you started. "It is better when Jongup brings me home."

Now Baekhyun raised an eyebrown at you and turned his head, so that you could see his face. "Why him, and not me?"

"Because...", you looked for a good excuse.

"Don't you think there must be a reason, why she wants me to bring her home and not you?"

"Woah, Jongup calm down.",you pleaded and patted Baekhyun shoulder. "Can you take me down now?"

He looked at you then at Jongup, he sighed and let you gently down.

"When she tells you, that she can walk, don't believe her. Her back is injured.", and with this Baekhyun left without even looking back one more time.

You looked after him and you went sad. You didn't even said thank you again. You were really stupid.

You looked back to Jongup who had bend down on his one knee already.

"Jongup, it's not ne-"

"Get up.", he demanded. Somehow really unfriendly, what you really didn't expected. But now, you were really to tired to complain or something else, so you just got up on his back and he started to walk.

Surprisly it was very warm and comfortable at Jongup's back.

"Sae Ra.", Jongup started, but you didn't replied.

"Sae Ra?", he called you again, but nothing. He turned his head slightly and smiled when he saw you sleeping on his back.

*Even if Himchan and the other hyungs call you maid. For me...for me you are much more*



At home, he gently put you on the couch and put a blanket over your body.

He your hair away from your face and watched you sleeping for a while.

He looked at your bruises and he went angry. Why were your classmates so mean and beated you up? Even if you didn't wanted to show it, Jongup knew, that you were kind-hearted. He just didn't understood, why you were sometimes so cold towards people who were friendly to you..for example people like him. But he didn't mind that much.

"Jongup?", surprised Yongguk looked at his dongsaeng and then at you. He saw on your cheek again a bruise.

"What happened Jongup?", asked Yongguk angry. Also when he only knew you for a short time, he hated to see you exhauted and injured.

"She got in a fight again. It's not only her face, but also her back. She can barely walk.", he sighed.

"Really, what do we do with this girl.", Yongguk shook his head and sat next to Jongup on the ground, watching you aswell.

"Hyung.", started Jongup.

"Yes."

"Let me transfer school."





-------------------------------------------------------
Here we go again hahaha :D
Yeah, a bit short again, but I hope it's okay.

And yeah, maybe it's a bit strange, but thanks to cuteminicakez who always comment. I really do apprecate your comments. So thanks again!! :D


And for the others...I also would like it, if you would comment, or upvote to. You don't have to, but it would show me, if you do like it or not :))