Walking Home

Don't hate me because I'm different

People gave you weird looks while you and B.A.P walked home.

*Why is everybody staring at me?* At first you thought it might be because of your skin colour but then again you already lived for some years in Korea. Why are they bothered now?

*Is it maybe because of the boys?*, you looked at them and also them had noticed that people were looking and whispering.

"Hyung, why are they looking?", Zelo whispered to Jongup but Jongup was the only one who hadn't noticed.

"Huh, what? Who's looking?", he turned around and Zelo just shook his head. Unbelievable. This hyung is soooo confusing.

"It's because of Sae Ra.", said Daehyun with a smirk and you gave him a quizzically look.

"Because of me?"

"Well I mean, look at you.", he said and you hit his arm. "OOW! What have I done wrong?!"

"Do you mean I'm ugly you bastard? Just for your knowledge I know already that ok!", you said angry and a bit hurt, but you didn't showed it.

"Geez. Stupid thing. That's not what I mean.", he pointed to you cloths and you looked down gasping shocked. You were still wearing Baekhyun's  shirt with boxers and sandals. *Oh !*

"DAMN IT!", you yelled frustrated and some people gave you weird looks before turning around leaving.

"They think you're a .", said Daehyun who got immediately hit by you again.

"What?! I'm just stating the fact!", he defended himself. "I mean you're around with 7 boys and you're wearing men cloths. Your hair and make up is messed up and-OW! WHAT THE HELL!", you had hit him again with more force.

"I do not look like a .", you said with a deep and angry voice.

"I also don't want to offend you I just-"

"Excuse me.", said all of sudden a male voice and you all looked at him. He looked like he was in his late fourty's.

"I don't want to be unfriendly", he started and everybody frowned. "But could you please hide your foreigner a bit better. It's none of my business but everybody pays attention to you. I know what I'm talking about." He looked at Yongguk who he thought must be the eldest.
"I have my own business with these women and when the police finds out you're in trouble. Take it as a help of a friend.", he nodded friendly and then looked at you. "But just by the way...how much for her?"



Everybody was completly speechless. What did he just ask? HOW MUCH?!!

"We go.", Sehun pulled you away as fast as he could because he knew you would explode every second.

"Told you so.", whispered Daehyun who got hit by Himchan. "Just learn to shut up ok.", he said annoyed and continued walking behind you and Sehun.



No one of you had talked on the way back home because they knew you weren't in a good mood. In front of the house you stopped without turning around.

"This never happened, got it?", you said without any emotion and they just nodded. You couldn't see it but they knew what would happen if they would mention it one more time infront of you.

Yongguk passed you and was about to open the door when someone called him all of sudden.

"GUKKIE!", a femal voice called and he turned around. *Oh no.*, he whined inwardly. It was the neighbour Ms. Lee. She was the most talk active woman he had ever met. And not only this, but she also likes to gossip a lot. Damn it.

"Gukkie! Channie! Uppie! Hyunnie! Youngie! Junnie!", she called and everybody bowed annoyed. *This woman again*, they all thought annoyed.

"Ms Lee.", greeted Himchan friendly, but he was also annoyed. "What brings you here?"

"I haven't see you guys for a while. I was concern. Aigoo! Didn't you heard about the accident of Mr Sung? When a thief robbered him and attacted him? He's still in the hospital! Aigoo!" She blew herself wind with her hand dramatically.

Inwardly Yongguk sighed. In reality Mr Sung just fell from the stairs. Nothing much, that's it.

"Yes we heard about it, Ms Lee. What a pity.", said Youngjae acting with sorrow. She nodded sadly. When she was about to say something else she saw you and gasped.

"Who's that girl?", she asked shocked and looked at you from head to toe.

*CRAP*, thought all of you alarmed and you looked with wide eyes to Sehun who was also kind of speechless.

"She uhm, she", tried Zelo but also didn't knew what to say. Ms Lee lifted her right eyebrown at you and you gulped nervous and looked down.

"She belongs to one of my projects!", said Yongguk all of sudden and they all looked confused at him.

"Ms Lee, do you remember the project: 'Help children in need' ?", Yongguk tried, even if the project already had passed.

"Of course I remember.", she said proudly. 

"Yes and she's one of them.", said Himchan rapidly. Ms Lee nodded and looked at you again.

"But I didn't knew it also helped children from abroad...", she said to herself and you couldn't help but feel a bit like in school. Yeah, you're always the foreigner.

"She isn't-", started Zelo but was cut off by Daehyun.

"She's from America. They wanted to give her a chance and sooo...they brought her here...to Korea."

"Oh, I see.", she nodded again understanding. "But what is she doing here infront of your house?", she was still confused.

Damn this woman, she really asks to much!

They all thought hard about what they could say. Youngjae was the first one who got an idea.

"She uhm...They couldn't gave her a good place to stay. So we were so open and friendly to take her.", he put an arm around you and looked at the ground. "These poor children in America have no chance to study...we...we have to be an example for everyone else here Ms Lee. I-"
He fact a sob. "It's so sad."

She nodded pathetic and gave you a sympathatic look. "You're right Youngjae, you're so good boy."

"I know.", he sobbed again and took his arm of you.

"And who is he?", she looked at Sehun and he groaned inwardly. Couldn't she just go now?

"He's the translater!", said Zelo and everyone looked at him. "I-I mean, she speaks english and not korean...I mean not that well...I mean.."

"Yes, he's right.", said Sehun and nodded eagerly. "I'm the translater here. Since she doesn't speak korean, I'll teach her and explain her everything."

"Oh. Ok.", she gave you again an sympathatic look again and looked then to Youngjae.

"You're such good guys. I feel ashamed that I didn't brought something to eat.", she opened her back and looked inside it. "But maybe I have something...GOT IT!", she said in joy and took your hands, putting some cookies in it. 

"Eat them ok?", she patted her belly to demonstrate you that they were good. 

"I go now boys. I think she is tired. It must have been a hard way from America to Korea.", she gave you an encouraging smile and patted your head before she left.

Even if this woman was annoying and gosiped too much, she was still a friendly person.

You felt somehow touched that she gave you the cookies, but the boys were just relief.

"Thank god!", said Daehyun and sighed.

"Really, she never leaves without talking for almost half an hour.", said Jongup tired.

"I think we made a great excuse.", said Youngjae and high-fived Daehyun.

Yongguk opened the door finally and the entered the house. 

"You should change.", stated Sehun and looked at you. You nodded with a tiny smile and walked upstairs.


After you had washed your face and wore some other cloths you went back to your room to sleep a bit. But before you had closed your eye someone had knocked at your door.

"Yes?", you called and Yongguk entered the room. 

"Hey.", he said and walked to your bed, kneeling on the ground. "Did I woke you up?"

"No no. I wasn't sleeping. What's the matter?", you asked curious.

"I'm sorry.", he said and looked at the ground. 

"For what?", you asked confused 

"For saying that you were someone of the foreigner project.", he said quietly. You softened at his nice behaviour. He was one of the nicest person you knew.

"You don't have to be sorry. Actually it was quiet good.", you said and he looked quizzcally up.

"Now she knows that I leave here and I don't have to stand up this early anymore.", you smiled and he smiled also "That's true."

"But still", he started again and looked at you with a frown. "I know that you don't like to be called foreigner and-"

"It's ok.", you said but he didn't believed you. 

"You know Yongguk", you said sat up. "Just because I'm called foreigner doesn't mean I am one. When life ends does it matter if I was a foreigner or not? I don't think so. I'm just a person like everyone else and dying as a foreigner or not, doesn't interest me."

He gave you a weird look but you just laughed at his face. You yawned tiredly and lied down again.

"Do you mind if I sleep now?", you asked him with closed eyes and he shook his head. "Of course not."

He gave you a little kiss on your forehead and your hair. "And I'm sorry for talking about the hospital yesterday. I didn't wanted to blame you-", he got cut off by your sudden snore and chuckled to himself. "Sleep well, Sae Ra.", he said and stood up, leaving your room.

When you heard the door opening and closing you opened your eyes and took your phone from your beg.




"Hello?", answered a tired voice.

"Hey Chanyeol, it's me.", you said.

"Oh..hey..you all right?", he asked carefully.

"Yes sure. Why?"

"Because...the party.."

"Oh yeah. Baekhyun told me you couldn't bring me back, You were to drunk weren't you? Do you have a headache.", you asked concern.

*So she doesn't remember.*

"Oh no, it's ok. I missed you.", he lied. "I was so worried."

"Me too.", you said. "Do have time tomorrow?", you asked hopefully.

"Sure.", he said.

"I love you, Chanyeol.", you said affactionally.

"See you tomorrow.", he hung up and laughed dryly.


*Let's start the game again*