Find Your Passion II

Don't hate me because I'm different

White. The colour white. You hated it.
The colour white: innocent, pure, good...but in your eyes it was completely the difference.
The colour white made your heart race. It made you feel sick. 
And here everything was white. White, white, white. The damn colour white.
You sighed inwardly but stayed calm. *It well be over soon.*, you thought while taking deep breaths. *Soon it'll be over.*




Sehun leaned back when he heard the new information.

"How much?", he asked monotone.

"172.500 dollar.", said the man infront of him.

Sehun folded his hand and shook his head slowly. 172.500 dollar? How could he ever...? *What to do?*, he thought disperatly and shook his head faster.

"I'm sorry.", said the man infront of him and bowed politly. He left the room to let Sehun have a bit of space.

172.500 dollar...Sehun didn't even notice that he started crying.



                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




B.A.P was waiting for you. They had an idea how they could put new dance moves in No Mercy.

They waited and waited but you were nowhere to be seen.

"Where's she?", asked Daehyun loud and looked at his phone. "In 5 minutes the classes are going to start. Aish!"

"Maybe she doesn't feel well.", stated Zelo. "She had yesterday an headache. Maybe it got worse after the incident with the girl."

"Intelligent maknae!", complemented Himchan and ruffled Zelo's hair. "Let's go inside. We don't want to be late. We can call her later.", he suggested and the others just nodded. Maybe you would also come just later.



                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


3 days had passed but B.A.P didn't heard about you. Where were you? What were you doing? Why didn't you pick up their calls? 

They waited for you in school but you didn't come. They went to the dance studio, but you didn't come. They called Sehun but neither him pick up their calls.

They went to Luhan's house to get Sehun's adress, but the maids told them that Luhan was in China for the next 3 weeks.

The boys felt like . They were already so damn attached to you, they just had to know where you are. Or at least, if you were ok.

Friday evening they tried their luck again and went to the dance studio.

They waited and waited and waited but you didn't came.

Yongguk sighed and stood up. "Let's go boys.", he said and they nodded slowly, before they reached the door,it opened by itself and they almost screamed in joy when they saw that it was you.

"SAE RA!", the yelled and run to you.

"How are you?"

"Where were you?"

"Why didn't you call back?"

"Are you ok?"

"We were concern!"

"You really need to be slapped!"

And all this they said in the same time. You just gave them a huge smile and held up a poster.

"What are you doing? Why are you ignoring-"

"Listen please.", you said and they immediately got quiet. Something in your voice was different. It made them stop talking like water falls and made them looking at you. You looked diffrent...they couldn't say what it was, but their was a diffrence.

"Do all remember my dream?", you asked and they silently nodded.

"My dream is to dance. All the time. It's my appeal.", you looked in everyone's eyes.

"But I need you to fullfill it.", you held the poster higher and read out loud.

"Korea's Best Dance Crew. You love the music? You love to dance? Apply to us with a dance video and be able to win the title of Korea's Best Dance Crew. As a bonus you'll be able to get a contract with an entertaiment of your choice and the honor to win 500.000 dollar."


After a minute of silence Youngjae started to laugh akwardly. "Are you kidding Sae Ra? Us winning Korea's Best Dance Crew?", he laughed again. "Ridiciouless!"

"We can do this Youngjae.", you nodded your head to encourage them and yourself. "We are good. Very good. I'm sure we can do this!"

"The best dancer of Korea are there!", Youngjae emphasised.

"Yes! And that's exactely where we need to be! With the best dancers! On a stage!"

"We won't even get accepted!", he argued.

"How can you say that? We didn't even tried!"

"I'm rational!"

"No! You're just being a stupid idiot who refuses to dream!", you yelled and painted right afterwards heavyly.

"Damn it Youngjae.", you said quieter. "It is my dream to become a professional dancer, just like it is yours to become a professional idols!"

They looked at you with stunned eyes.

"From where do you know?-"

"Oh please! Of course I know! How could I not? I lived with you guys! And don't you think it's quiet obvious when you have a CD with selfmade music on it?"

"Plus, I'm not stupid.", you raised an eyebrown. "Why would you even dance with me? I have threaten you guys. The only reason why, would be that you wanted to improve your dance skills. Do you really think I'm that stupid? I could see that you have done some moves which are only able to dance when you practised it a lot. So please, don't even try to explain other things."


"So what if we want to become idols?", asked now Himchan. "We are not good enough! Do you think we didn't tried? We tried so hard but got rejected all the time! What do you expect?"

"That you go on fighting!",you shook your head at them. "Do you think I didn't tried? That I just sat at home and hoped someone would call me from nowhere and say: 'Hey! Wanna be my professional dancer?' . No! I fought. ing hard, but still no one accpted me. But I'll still go on fighting. I won't sit and watch and you shouldn't either. Try it with me. Please! We are good! We are really really good! Of course, there will be compatition, big ones. But we can beat them, if we work hard we can really do it. When we give our best we'll be able to win. Just think of it please!", you begged now. "Your dream can be also come true if we win. Your songs are good, your voices are and your rapping skills are too. If we win and get accpted to a company, you can try to sing and to rap aswell. You can convince them! We can all fullfill our dreams, if we just sign up, try and work hard. Please believe in you, just like I do."

You looked at their faces, but you could see that you weren't able to convince them.

"I'll leave the poster here.", you laid it on the ground. "Think of it and call me then."

"Are you going to answer the phone then?", asked Youngjae sacastically and you stopped.

"I'm sorry that I didn't picked up. I...had some things to do."

"What for things?", he asked.

"Nothing what should bother you-"

"But it does."

You sighed and turned around to look at the annoying Youngjae. "Is it because of the diet? I told you that I will-"

"It's not because of that you stupid kid!", he yelled. "Heck! We were concern! All of us! But the only thing that interests you is your ing dream of becoming a dancer! What about your friends, huh? What about us?"

"What's with you?", you asked cold as ice and Youngjae had widen his eyes. He didn't expected such an answer.

"Something like friends don't exist Youngjae.", you said. " 'Friends is just a definition of timefiller and people who help each other out, if they need something for themself."

"Does...does that mean we were never friends?", asked Zelo quietly. "You never trusted us?"

"I'll answer you the question when I get your phone call...with the right answer.", you walked out of the dance studio and left the boys behind you.


                                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Did you talk to them?", asked Sehun and you nodded.

"What did they say?"

"They think about it.", you said and walked a few steps ahead of him.

"What if the deny?", he asked a bit afraid. You shrugged and continued walking. "I can't force them ,can I?"

He stopped you by holding your wrist. "Stop being like this!"

"Then how do you want me to be Sehun?", you raised an eyebrown and Sehun frowned deeply. 

"This is what I thought.", you replied when he didn't answered and continued walking.

"At least I tried Sehun.", you said and looked at the ground. *At least I tried.*



                                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You were lying in your bed and thinking about everything when the boy in the dance hall came to your mind.

*I didn't even asked what his name was...*, you thought a bit sad. 

*He was the first one here in korea who said that colored girls are pretty.*, you smiled to yourself and closed your eyes.

*Well, I will probably never see him again, but at least a made a new good memory here in Korea.*

You were about to fall asleep when your phone started to ring.

You looked at your phone and you had a text message.





Tomorrow at 6 p.m. 

Don't be late or I'll kick your .

From Youngjae.




You smirked  and closed your eyes again. *I knew you wouldn't let me down.*