Bullying

This Thing Called Love

It was lunch time again, Sora left Baekhyun at the rooftop to get something on her previous class’ classroom.

The corridor was empty since most of the students were eating their lunch at the cafeteria.

As Sora arrived to the room the first thing that caught her attention was the writings on the blackboard.

 

‘Lee Sora is a ’

‘She flirts with all of the boys in school’

‘She’s just using he family’s name to get whatever she wants’

‘Sora’s not worthy to admire to’

 

Many more insulting words were written on the blackboard.

Sora bit her bottom lip and sighed. “It’s pretty obvious that Krystal and her gang did this.” she calmly said.

Sora went closer to the blackboard and grabbed an eraser.

Sora industriously erased the writings on the board. While she was doing her thing someone suddenly opened the door.

Sora gazed at the person who opened the door. The boy stared back at her as well with wide eyes.

The two stared at each other for at least 30 seconds until Sehun finally snapped out of his thoughts.

“A-anyeonghaseyo!” he bowed politely.

“What brings you here..uh.. what’s your name?” Sora said with an expressionless face.

“I-it’s Oh Sehun from class 2-B” Sehun stuttered.

“What’s your business here Sehun-sshi?”

“One of my hyungs a-actually left his notebook in this classroom. H-he was kind of busy with his club meeting so I volunteered to get it for him i-instead.” he said nervously.

“Oh.. I see.. go ahead and search for it.” Sora once again continued what she was doing leaving Sehun still shock about Sora actually talking to him… without being rude.

Sehun blinked several times before completely entering the room.

Sehun was looking each and every chair to see if there was sign Suho’s notebook.

“Gotcha.” Finally Sehun found his hyung’s notebook at the chair in the third row near the window.

As Sehun finally got what he was looking for he glanced at Sora who was still erasing the writings on the board.

“D-do you need help?” he asked.

“I can do this. You can go now.”  Sora demanded.

*If I insist to help her… I have this feeling she’ll get angry at me.*

“Ok, then.. Nice meeting you Sora-sshi.” once again Sehun bowed and exited the classroom.

 

Sora was about to leave her classroom. Class ended early today. Apparently teachers have a meeting this afternoon that made them dismiss the students around 3PM.

Sora was about to walk outside her room until a group of girls blocked her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Krystal said.

 “Home? Where else? Get lost, I want to go home now.” Sora said coldly.

“You’re not going anywhere.”  Krystal smiled victoriously.

 “Now girls.” Krystal signaled her other ‘minions’ who was just right behind Sora.

The girls started to throw buckets water and raw eggs to Sora.

Sora can’t move an inch. Somehow she was paralyzed.

Everyone kept throwing raw eggs at her. Her hair was sticky, her uniform was dirty, tears started to fall from her cheeks and not a single person dared to stand up for her.

“YAH!”  

Krystal’s minions stopped at what they were doing. They looked at the person who shouted from a far.

“Stop it!” he went towards Sora and hugged her to hide her crying face.  “Get a ing life!” he yelled at them.

He glared at Krystal before turning his attention to Sora. “Don’t worry princess, I’m here to save you.” he whispered.

Sora snuggled her face to Baekhyun’s chest as she remained silent.

“Let’s go?” he putted his arm around her shoulders and started to walk off leaving Krystal and her minions looking at them in disbelief.

“UGH!” Krystal yelled and messed her hair in frustration.

 

Baekhyun and Sora arrived at Sora’s mansion again.

After Sora took a shower and got dressed up into some comfortable clothes, Baekhyun knocked through her door.

“Princess?” he called her out as he opened the door.

“What are you still doing here?” she said.

“Let me accompany you for a few more hours.” He gave her a smile and sat down at her bed.

Sora faced at Baekhyun, they were sitting right next to each other. In a way, she can feel her heart beating really fast.

“I’m here princess, you can tell me everything.” 

 

 


Hey guyssss long time no update on this story!

Sorry about that >n<; I actually decided to finish my othe fic before continueing this... So yeah :D

I'll try to update again tomorrow! <3