I Don't Like It

This Thing Called Love

“Have you told her?” Chanyeol asked.

“About what?”

“About your condition and your feelings for her?”

“To whom?”

Chanyeol irritatingly sighed and smacked Baekhyun’s arm. “To Sora obviously!!”

“It hurts!” Baekhyun winced in pain and looked at Chanyeol angrily.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were watching their friends play soccer at the top seat on the bleachers during their free time. The boys invited Sora to play with them so Chanyeol decided to accompany Baekhyun while they play. Even though it was cold outside they didn’t mind but have some little fun for a while.

“You know you’re stupid sometimes Baek. So did you tell her?”

Before answering, Baekhyun looked at Sora playing with the rest of the EXO K boys. “Nope, it’s complicated.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “How complicated?”

“I don’t want to tell her my heart condition because I don’t want her to be worried of me. I already feel such a burden to EXO that’s why I don’t want to tell her.” Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck.

“Pft. You? A burden?” Chanyeol scoffed. “No way. EXO are like brothers, it’s our duty to take care of each other. Neither one of the members complained about your illness. You were never a burden to us.” he explained.

Baekhyun who was still staring at his friends, smiled at the sight of Sora smiling. “If only I was also one of the people who can make her smile like that.”

Chanyeol didin’t get what Baekhyun was saying and just gazed at where his eyes were looking.

 

“GOAL!” Kai yelled. “We totally beat your off!”

“That was unfair, you guys cheated!” Sehun cried.

“Nope we didn’t, it’s a fair play Sehun. We kicked the ball in our goal.” Sora grinned widely.

“So it’s 2-0 huh?” Kai asked her and Sora just nodded her head while smiling. “Assa! We’re good!” Kai high-fived Sora and placed an arm around her as they hop in joy in the soccer field.

“It’s been tiring Sehun-ah.” Suho said as he placed a hand on Sehun’s shoulders, panting.

“Hyung don’t be such a gramps! The game is not finish yet! We’ll win this!” Sehun said with determination flaming in his eyes.

“Aigoo, the maknae and his competitive attitude. Arasseo, let’s win this!” D.O beamed.

Meanwhile Sora and Kai were still celebrating their goal but decided to look at the bleachers where the other two were sitting and watching them.

“Hyungs did you see that goal?! I did good right?!” Kai shouted for them to hear.

“You did great Jongin! Same with Sora!” Chanyeol respond with his deep voice. “Keep up the good work!”

“We will!” Sora yelled and the both left to continue playing.

“Kai and Sora become very close lately.” Chanyeol commented.

“It’s because of that dance competition thing. They’ve been practicing a lot and hanging out a lot.” Baekhyun grumpily said.

“And you’re jealous.”

“What?! I’m not jealous! As if I’ll b—“

“SORA-AH~ DID YOU KNOW THAT BAEKHYUN IS JEA—“

Baekhyun slammed his hands on Chanyeol’s mouth preventing him to tell Sora his jealousness over the boys especially to Kai.

Sora stopped from running and looked at the bleachers. “WHAT?!” She yelled, not understanding what he had said.

Chanyeol removed Baekhyun’s hands and shouted once again. “NOTHING! CONTINUE PLAYING.”

By that Sora just gave him a smile and ran towards the other goal.

“You’re dead jealous.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Why would I be? She already confessed to me.” Baekhyun said confidently and blew his bangs.

“Oh really? When?” he raised a brow.

“When we camped.”

“So does this mean you guys like each other?”

“I think so.” Baekhyun twisted his mouth. “But I think her feelings for me are slowly fading away.” he said as he looked at Sora and Kai who were celebrating their 3rd goal.

“And I don’t like it.”

 

 

Baekhyun was left at his classroom drinking his medicine. His friends were already at the cafeteria but he wanted to drink his medicine privately.

After drinking some water he held his chest and felt pain within it. He wasn’t even doing anything but his heart was aching. He just kept breathing and breathing very deeply and took another medicine in his bag to stop his chest from hurting.

After a few minutes he was panting a little and his heart rate was in its normal rate again. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes.

“I hate being ill.” he muttered.

He was feeling better right now so decided to leave the room but as he opened the door, in his surprise he found Sora right in front of him.

“S-sora!” he said with wide eyes, not expecting her to be in the classroom.

“Excuse me, I’ll just get something inside.” Sora said without looking up to see his face.

Her face was facing down, she still doesn’t want to talk to him because she was still confused why Baekhyun was always angry at her in the past few days.

Baekhyun didn’t answered, he just gave way to her and left the room without seeing a glimpse of her face again.

 

Sora’s POV

I was on my way on my classroom. Unfortunately I forgot my phone inside with the video I’m going to show to Kai supposedly for another idea in our competition.

On my way, I saw Krystal peeking inside my classroom. Her eyes were teary and suddenly she gasped. She has the urged to go inside but she forced herself to stay.

After a few minutes she closed the door slowly and whipped off her tears and went to the other direction without even noticing me.

This is weird, why was Krystal crying?

I just shrugged everything off and went near the classroom’s door.

I was about to open the door but a person inside already opened it for me. And in coincidence that person was no other than Baekhyun.

“S-sora!” he exclaimed as if he just saw a ghost.

“Excuse me, I ‘ll just get something inside.” I lowered my head not trying to meet his eyes. I remembered the time that he yelled at me. I don’t want to talk to him at the moment. Maybe he just needed some space or whatever.

I walked silently inside the classroom without glancing at him.

As I heard the door closed I sighed heavily and preceded to what I was doing.

While finding my phone on my bag I can’t help but think of Baekhyun over and over again. I kept asking myself if I still like him, my heart and brain always say “yes” whenever I ask it to myself.

But sometimes I think that I have no chance for him anymore.

“Gotcha!” finally I have found my phone hiding between my books.

I placed it in my blazer’s pocket and went outside to go to the cafeteria.

I was now outside the classroom, I slowly closed the door from the outside not trying to break the silence in the empty corridor.

As I was about to hook my feet off, I found Baekhyun and Krystal hugging each other at the middle of corridor.

My eyes widen as I saw them. Baekhyun’s eyes were closed and he kept touching Krystal’s hair.

Krystal’s head was leaning onto his chest and was hugging him very tightly, same goes to Baekhyun. He also kept telling her “Everything’s alright.”.

My heart sank and it was slowly breaking into pieces. I wanted to cry but I held my tears.

What is this? What am I seeing? Has Baekhyun finally realized his feelings for her? Is this what I get for being a snob to him? Do I really have no chance for him?

But he was my first love. Never in my life had I have a crush on someone. I never even felt like this before. I never had been so happy seeing a certain person when I go to school. Never did I felt so hurt when I’m seeing him with another girl.

I felt like giving up on him. He never showed me a sign that he likes me or whatnot.

I want to forget him. I don’t want to like him anymore. If I continue liking him, I’ll just get hurt all over again.

 

It feels like Baekhyun had felt this before with Sunyoung.

Now I understand him.

 

 

It truly hurts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I don't like it.

 

 


Have you guys seen Gone by Jin? The MV where Xiumin was starring?

I just watched it and it made me cry! OMG i can't stop crying! Jin's voice is so beautiful it fits the song so perfectly. TuT)b