Confirmed

This Thing Called Love

It was one fine Sunday morning at the mall. Sunyoung has invited Sora to go shopping with her since she got bored staying at her house doing nothing since yesterday. At first Sora rejected the invitation but at the end Sunyoung’s aegyo made her come with her. (She hates aegyos)

“Thank you for accompanying today unnie.” she beamed.

“No problem.” Sora simply said.

Sunyoung and Sora was strolling around the mall. Sunyoung has already bought her clothes while Sora got nothing.

“Are you sure that you’re ok even you haven’t bought anything?” Sunyoung asked worriedly.

“I’m fine… I’m just hungry.” Sora sheepishly said.

Sunyoung lightly slapped Sora’s arm. “Why didn’t you say so? C’mon let’s eat lunch!”

Sunyoung has dragged Sora into a fancy restaurant. After ordering their food they just sat down on a table for two and waited for their orders to come.

“Unnie while we’re waiting for food let’s talk about girly stuffs.”

Sora’s eyebrows furrowed. “What girly stuffs?”

“You know… something like you can only tell a secret to a girl friend.”Sunyoung answered.

“Ok.. like what?”

“Like…” Sunyoung placed a hand on her chin. “Tell me the person you have a crush on!”

“I don’t have a crush.”

Sunyoung raised an eyebrow. “Impossible! You have one but you’re just too shy to tell me! C’mon we’re best friends, I won’t tell anyone.” she raised her right hand.

Sora sipped her drink before answering back. “How do you even know that you have a crush on someone?” she asked curiously.

“Well…” Sunyoung looked at the ceiling thinking of how she could explain a girl having a crush.

“First, you’re really happy to see him from afar or if you’re close with that person you’re really happy to be with him.”

“Princess!” unknowingly Sora thought about Baekhyun and how he smiles at her.

*Why did I suddenly thought of Baekhyun?* Sora hit mentally hit herself.

“Second, your heart beats fast when he does skinship with you.”

On Sora’s mind she thought of the time when she and Baekhyun got trapped inside a janitor’s closet. She remembered how Baekhyun told her that he misses her so much and also the way how he hugged her really tightly that made her feel safe. At that time her heart was beating really fast.

“Third, you easily get jealous when he’s with another girl.”

*I haven’t seen Baekhyun with another girl yet… wait… WHY AM I THINKING OF BAEKHYUN AGAIN?*

Sunyoung noticed Sora’s face redden while she explains. “You’re thinking about him right?” she grinned.

“No, I’m not thinking of someone.” Sora denied.

“You’re thinking of someone! It’s written all over your face!”

“Nope I’m not thinking of someone at the moment.” Sora’s ears started to redden as well.

“Yes you are”

“No I don’t”

“Yes you are!!”

“No. I. Don’t!”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Excuse me miss.” suddenly a waiter has disturbed their childish fight. “Your orders are ready.”

“Oh.. thank you very much. You can place them here.” Sunyoung smiled at the waitor and gestured him to place their lunch at their table.

 

There was silence between the two while they were eating. Sunyoung was really bothered by the silence and decided to break the ice.

“You know unnie, whoever you’re thinking of earlier you probably have a crush on him. And please don’t deny it, it’s really obvious. If you’re not ready to tell me who this lucky man is, its fine, I’ll wait. I, Ahn Sunyoung am here to support Lee Sora’s love life!” she beamed.

Sora half smiled. “You know... you’re weird. You’re not bad at all.”

Sunyoung’s face brighten. “So that means we’re real BFFs now?!”

“Maybe…”

Sunyoung smiled ear to ear, she wants to jump out of joy at the moment but she can’t humiliate herself in front of everyone at the restaurant. “You don’t know how happy I am!”

Sora smiled at her and continued what she was eating.

*Sora unnie’s a really nice person. Why would someone wanted to ruin her life that much?* Sunyoung thought.

Meanwhile on Sora’s mind. *Does this mean I like B-B-Baekhyun?!*

 

After eating lunch, the two walked over to an accessory store. Sunyoung had bought them friendship bracelets which Sora thought it was kind of cute.

Hours have passed and the sun was already setting. Sunyoung needs to go home before dawn so both of them bid their goodbyes to each other.

“Jal ga yo unnie!” Sunyoung shouted as she popped her head out of the bus’ window.

Sora smiled at her and waved. She watched the bus disappear out of her sight.

Suddenly her mind was all confused.  Her smile faded away in an instant. She became worried and she can feel her heart pounding so fast.

*I like Baekhyun…. I LIKE THAT PIECE OF MEAT?!*

“AHHH!!!” Sora grabbed her hair and yelled in frustration.

 

 


OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 101 SUBS! 

GIRL, I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL!!!