Memories

This Thing Called Love

 

Time flies by and it’s been 4 years already since Sora visited Korea. Sora already finished college in Canada and now, she’s ready to build a her family’s company in South Korea where she’ll be the CEO of the new branch while her grandparents handle the main company in Canada.

Sora’s airplane just arrived after 13 hours of flight. Outside the airport, Sora was fetched by a driver that was hired by her grandparents.

Sora told the driver to send her to the address that EXO has emailed her. Before she reached the place she bought a bouquet of red roses on the way.

She arrived to the destination; she looked for his name and spotted it not too far away from the main gates of the cemetery.

She stood upon his grave and began to cry again.

“It’s been a while…” she whispered to herself while staring to his grave.

“I miss you..” she wiped her tears. “I’m sorry if I only visited you today. I wanted to visit you a long time ago but it’s complicated to go back in Korea.”

In Sora’s mind memories suddenly appeared.

“Do you remember the time when we had our first encounter? I was sure a snob and a rude person back then. Sorry about that.

Do you still remember when I called you my friend? I was shocked to tell that to the boys at first but in the end I was proud of it.

Remember the time we taught you how to play basket ball? You seemed like you had a lot of fun.” Sora sniffed and removed her flowing tears with the use of the back of her hand.

“But the most memorable thing that you gave me is the moment when you confessed to me. I was glad that you were still okay that time and I was really happy that you told me that you like me back despite of all the hardships you’ve been through.”

 

 

“But… I’m too late to make you remember all those things again…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Although… I thank you… for making me change and for making me have friends…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you Byun Baekhyun.. you’ll always be in my heart. You’ll always be my first love, my everything.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Saranghae.” tears were still falling down as she smiles.

 

 

 

Sora placed down the bouquet of flowers in his grave and offered a prayer to him. She said her goodbyes and left the cemetery leaving the roses beside his grave with a card that’s written:

 

 

“I’m glad that I met you.”