Guilty

This Thing Called Love

Sora and Baekhyun are stuck at the janitor’s closet for almost half an hour. The closet was not really small in fact it was twice bigger than any ordinary janitor’s closet.

The two was sitting on the floor across each other. No one was talking.

Sora stared at the ground with crossed arms while Baekhyun’s eyes were on the door hoping it'll open anytime soon.

Baekhyun can’t take the silence any longer so he decided to break the ice already.

“This is the second time we fought huh?” he faked a laugh.

“Do you want a third one?” Sora raised a brow.

Baekhyun sighed. “Princess, everything was a misunderstanding. We didn’t really ditched you.. it was really crowded that time… ”

Sora didn’t respond.

“And.. I’m sorry for being a jerk.. I should’ve made sure that you were always by my side.” he added as he scratched the back of his neck.

“At least you know you were a jerk.” she mumbled.

Baekhyun smiled and stood up which caught Sora’s attention.

Immediately Baekhyun grabbed Sora’s hand pulled her up for a hug.

Baekhyun placed his arms around Sora’s petite body. His embrace was tight that made Sora feel safe.

“Friends?” he whispered to her ear.

Baekhyun’s voice sent shivers down to Sora’s spine. She can also feel her heat beating fast.

“Baekhyun.. what are you—“

“Let’s stay like this for a while.” he cut off Sora’s sentence as he tightened the hug.

Baekhyun snuggled his head on to Sora’s neck. “I miss you so much.”

Sora’s expression softened as he heard those words from Baekhyun. Sora can’t help but hug him back.

 

Flashback~

“Omo! What’s this oppa?” Sunyoung asked as Baekhyun presented her a pink designed box.

“Open it if you want to know.” he smiled.

Sunyoung and Baekhyun was inside an empty classroom. All of the students were outside having fun on their festival but the two love birds decided to stay at a place where they can be alone.

As Sunyoung opened Baekhyun’s present her facial expression brighten up. “Omo! It’s pretty!” Sunyoung held the silver necklace and observed it.

Baekhyun gently picked the necklace off of her hands and excitedly went behind her. He attached the necklace around Sunyoung’s neck.

“Happy anniversary jagiya~” Baekhyun whispered to her ears.

Sunyoung’s smile grew wider and twirled around to face Baekhyun.

Sunyoung hugged him and whispered back. “Thank you oppa! Happy anniversary, you’re the best boyfriend!”

End of flashback~

 

*I miss you so much Sunyoung…* Baekhyun was about to cry but he held his tears.

*I miss you too Baekhyun* Sora thought while still hugging Baekhyun.

 

During the next day the boys were still sad that Sora wasn’t hanging out with them during lunch time at the rooftop.

“Hyung I thought you already apologized to noona!” Sehun send a glare to Baekhyun.

“I did! But I think she found a new friend.” Baekhyun answered.

“It’s Sunyoung right?” Kai said. “I also don’t like her.”

“You’ll never have a girlfriend if you keep on hating girls Kai.” Suho said.

“But I have to agree with you, I also don’t like her.” he continued.

“Yeah.. he broke Baek’s heart.” D.O patted Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“We shouldn’t be letting our little sister be friends with her.” Chanyeol told everyone.

“Guys… I don’t want to talk about this again.. please stop.” Baekhyun pleaded his friends.

The boys noticed how Baekhyun was still brokenhearted and decided to stop talking.

“When’s your birthday unnie?” Sunyoung asked.

“February 14th” Sora answered blankly. For Sora, Sunyoung can’t be avoided, she was everywhere so she let her to stay with her for the meantime.

“Your birthday’s on valentines?! That’s so cool! Mine’s October 27th!” Sunyoung beamed.

Both of them were walking through the corridor. While on the way to their next class Sunyoung saw f(x) right on the corner.

“Unnie.. you should go to your class I’ll go to mine.” she informed Sora.

Sora kept a blank face. “Whatever” she headed to her classroom leaving Sunyoung at the corridor.

As Sunyoung saw Sora already inside her classroom she immediately approached f(x).

“How’s it?” Krystal asked.

“I-It’s working smoothly..” Sunyoung stuttered.

“Good, just keep it that way. Stay her away from the kingkas and I’ll make sure that Baekhyun oppa will not know that you never loved him.” Krystal grinned.

F(x) left Sunyoung all alone the corridor feeling guilty.

*I hope you’ll forgive me for doing this Sora unnie.*

 

 


Just to inform you guys Sunyoung's the same with Sehun and Jongin :D

See you again on Friday ㅠㅡㅠ