First Date

This Thing Called Love

 

“Do couples really need to hold hands?” asked Sora.

“Yup, most couples do this.” Baekhyun smirked while he swayed his hands.

The newly couple were heading downtown in Garasogil. Both were walking hand in hand and they were enjoying each other’s accompany.

 “Couples also kiss in public.” he wiggled his eyebrows.

Sora lightly hit his arms. “Shut up.”

“Oh come on cupcake, I was just teasing you.” Baekhyun made his voice a little higher to make Sora a little bit irritated.

“I’m not a food Baek.” she said with a blank face.

“Honey?”

“No.”

“Sweetie?”

“No.”

“Cutie pie?”

“Ew. No”

“Baby? Babe?”

“No!!”

“Then…” Baekhyun placed his free hand on his chin. “I’ll stick to princess.” he smiled.

Sora didn’t disagree with his idea, she just remained silent, trying to hide her smile.

“Aigoo, you liked it when I call you princess.” he grinned. “Arasseo, your highness, it’s princess then but you should call me something too..”

“Like what?”

“Something related to princess…… my prince charming?”

Sora made a face. “Why are you so cheesy?”

“I thought you like my cheesiness.” he pouted.

“I’ll call you bacon instead since you like bacons.” Sora looked straight forward, trying not to laugh.

“Not bacon! BAEKHYUN!” he corrected her.

“It’s cute if I call you bacon.” this time it was her turn to grin.

 

“Yah, what are they doing?”

“I can’t see! Chanyeol move aside you’re blocking the view.”

“You’re just too short hyung.”

Little did Baekhyun and Sora knew, there were five people following them from behind.

“I thought we’re going to celebrate with my cooking?” D.O said.

“Let’s just make sure that this date will be perfect and we’ll celebrate afterwards.” Suho patted his back.

EXO K decided to stalk the two on their date. They didn’t want anyone to ruin their first day. They’ve been waiting for this day to come that finally their ship has sailed.

Sehun spotted the love birds entering a clothing store and suggested to enter the store beside it to buy some sunglasses for them not to be recognize by the two.

Once that they have bought everything that they needed, they bought some newspaper as well and sat on a bench along the streets while covering their faces with newspapers.

D.O peeked through his newspaper just to see what their target’s doing. “They’re eating tteokbokki.” he whispered to the person on his left.

Chanyeol immediately dialed the leader’s phone number. “The target is almost finished eating their tteokbokki, I repeat the target is almo—“

Chanyeol was cut by seeing Baekhyun and Sora standing up from their seats and was ready to go.

“Never mind, never mind!! The bacon is frying!!” he half whipered at his phone.

“Don’t be too obvious Chanyeol! Keep it down” Suho hissed from the other line.

“Where are you anyway hyung? Same with the others?” Chanyeol asked suspiciously.

“Look behind you.”

Chanyeol followed what Suho said and gazed at his back. He saw three men with newspapers in their hands on the other side of the street and he noticed Sehun sipping his bubble tea.

“No wonder..” he said under his breath as he hung up the phone.

“Kyungsoo-ah, the others are on the other side. Let’s watch Baekhyun and Sora from there.” he nudged D.O.

“Arasseo.” D.O answered.

As they got up from their feet they accidentally bumped into someone.

“Watch where you’re going yo— oppa?!”

Recognizing the voice, Chanyeol and D.O looked at the person who they bumped into.

“KRYSTAL?!” they yelled in unison with their eyes big.

“What’s this?” Victoria popped out from behind.

“VICTORIA?!”

Victoria gasped at seeing the kingkas right in front of her. “Oh! Anyeong oppa!”

*She’s older than us..”  D.O thought and looked at Victoria in disgust.

“W-what are you doing here?” Krystal battered her eye lashes.

“To do o-our….”

“Business!” D.O continued what Chanyeol’s saying. “We got to go now!” he added and dragged Chanyeol with him.

Krystal and Victoria watched the two run away from them.

“I smell something fishy. Let’s follow them.” Victoria suggested.

“No thanks, I’m a good girl now. I don’t want to see Baekhyun anyway.”Krystal denied.

Victoria raised a brow wondering why her friend was acting like this all of the sudden. The Krystal she knows won’t easily let go the things she wanted especially when it comes to the person she likes.

 

At the end, Victoria forced Krystal to follow the EXO K boys. They ended up in a cinema and sat at the last row where they can see EXO K in front of them.

“Isn’t that Baekhyun?!” Victoria pointed at a boy with a girl beside him.

With Krystal’s sharp eyes, she quickly recognized Baekhyun’s and Sora’s back from a far. “So Baekhyun already confessed?”

“To who?!”

“Sora”

“What?!” Victoria hissed.

“Why?” Krystal slightly tilted her head.

“I thought you like Baekhyun?”

“I used to..” she avoided eye contact with Victoria.

 

“YES! WAY TO GO BAEKHYUN!”

 

Suddenly they heard some boys whispering in joy in front of them.

It was the derpy kingkas, cheering for their friend who just placed his arm around his girlfriend while the girl rested her head in his shoulder.

Victoria’s jaw dropped as she saw them acting sweet.

“I am a good girl, I am a good girl, I am a good girl.” Krystal kept repeating that ‘she’s a good girl’ to herself. She was trying to remind herself that she already gave up on Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“YES! WAY TO GO BAEKHYUN!” I heard my friends cheered on me from my back. I just ignored them pretending that I didn’t hear anything.

“Mian.” I gave Sora an apologetic look.

“For what?” she looked upon me.

“My friends… I’m sorry that they keep following us.”

Sora just smiled.

How can she just smile? I mean, my friends are invading my privacy. By this time a girl would be irritated already.

“It’s fine. They just wanted to protect our date plus I like it when friends are being supportive to each other.” she simply said and focused on the movie she was watching.

I can’t help but smile at her words. The way she said it made me fall for her even more.

She may be cold and a snob at first but this sincerity of hers was the all over charm that made my heart skipped a beat.

Hopefully, that sincerity wasn’t an act.

 

 

 

 

Hopefully, this love she’s giving me is real because I don’t want to let her go,

 

 

 

 

I want her to be with me just like this in my arms where I can prove that

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she’s mine. 

 

 


I'm sooo sorry for not updating ;n; Mianhae!!! Been busy at school! >n<;;