Move On

This Thing Called Love

Baekhyun wasn’t in the mood to listen to the teacher at class. He still hasn’t recovered that Sunyoung has left him for good.

Flashback~

“I need you to promise me something.” Kris crossed his arms.

“W-what is it?”

“Move on. I’ll be expecting you’ll forget about Sunyoung at the end of the year.”

“AT THE END OF THE YEAR?! I only have two montsh to get over her? Isn’t that too short?” Baekhyun complained.

“It’s been 3 years Baek. You should have moved on a long time ago. Just do it before New Year.”

End of Flashback~

*Ah jinjja hyung?*  Baekhyun thought as he rested his head on his hand.

 

During dismissal EXO-K had already big their goodbyes and left the campus. Sora decided to stay inside the school and look for the missing Baekhyun.

Sora went up to the 5th floor. She was curious what the rooms in it were. Mostly the rooms at the 5th floor were already abandoned and some students find it scary. The floor was also known as the haunted floor since it was rumored that a ghost was living its life there. After more than 10 years hearing those rumors no one has dared to stay nor visit the floor. But Sora just shrugged those scary stories out of the way. She doesn’t believe in ghost or whatnot.

She bravely climbed up to the stairs and saw an empty and very dusty corridor.

First thing that caught her attention was the room at the end of it.

As she reached the end, she read the sign on the door.

Music room it says.

*I didn’t know there was another music room in this school.*

Sora held the doorknob, she was wishing that the room wasn’t lock. Luckily her wish came true, the door was open.

When she slowly pushed the door the room’s light was on.

*Is there another person inside?*

“What are you doing here?”

She glanced around the room and spotted Baekhyun leaning on the old grand piano.

“How did you know I was here?” he sounded that he doesn’t want to be disturbed at the moment.

Sora gulped down her saliva and said, “Baekhyun we need to talk.”

“Look, I want to be alo—“

“I don’t care. We need to talk.”

Baekhyun was astonished by Sora.

She began to move nearer to him.

“I know everything Baek.” Sora was now in front of him. She was starring deeply to his lonely eyes. She can see how heartbroken he is.

“Sunyoung admitted that she didn’t loved you. She was only dared by her friends to date you. She wanted to tell you about this in the past but she was afraid to break your heart.”

Baekhyun just gazed at her eyes telling to continue.

“She even hopes that you’ll get over her.”

He rolled his eyes then groaned. “Not you too. Do you even know how hard it is to forget someone you  love?!” he half yelled.

“I know how it feels!” she answered back. “She’s my one and only friend that is a girl. She’s the only person who I can share secrets with, she’s the only one who can understand me besides you!” Sora’s eyes began to tear up. “She was like a real sister to me. It hurts when someone left me again.”

Baekhyun froze at where he was standing. Remembering that time when Sora told him about her past and seeing her crying again was his weakness. He didn’t knew that Sunyoung was also a special person in her life.

“D-don’t cry.” He hesitantly whipped her tears with his hands.

“You look ugly when you cry.” he joked.

“I hate you.” she muttered.

Baekhyun giggled but quickly, his face turned gloomy again. “I’ll try to forget about her for you and for EXO.”

“Just give me some time.” he added.

Sora looked up to see Baekhyun and gave him a small smile. “Take your time.”

*I’ll be waiting.*

 

 


Thank you so much for 148 subs! This means alot to me already! Thank you also for the comments and for the upvotes! I have read all of the comments and don't worry guys Baekhyun will get over Sunyoung soon! Just be patient ^^