Acting Strange

This Thing Called Love

“Baekhyun have you been taking care of yourself?” Dr. Kim asked.

“Yes doc… Why did you suddenly ask?” Baekhyun wondered.

“It’s nothing…”

Baekhyun blinked several times before saying something. “I’ll be going now?”

Early in the morning Baekhyun went off to Dr. Kim’s clinic for his usual daily check-up.

Baekhyun was about to stand up but Dr. Kim called out for his name which made him sat in his chair again.

“Baekhyun…. Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure doc. W-what is it?” he stuttered.

Dr. Kim looked at Baekhyun seriously like he’s going to tell something that involves with his life.

“I need a DNA sample from Sora. And I need your help on getting it.” Dr. Kim explained.

Baekhyun was surprised at what Dr. Kim said. All of the sudden he wouldn’t expect that he’d be needing something from Sora. “DNA sample? What for?”

“I’ll tell you once I found the answers, but right now I’m still finding those answers and one thing that’ll solve my problem is Sora’s DNA.”

Baekhyun couldn’t say another word. Full of questions was in his mind.

“Are you with me?” Dr. Kim asked.

Baekhyun gulped down his saliva and answered, “Yes, Dr. Kim.”

 

On the other hand Sora was walking her way to school. She kept talking to herself through her thoughts and sometime her conscience was bugging her again.

*I don’t like Baekhyun I don’t like him! He’s a friend that’s all!*

*Oh.. shut up Lee Sora, you like him. You even said it yourself.*

*Baekhyun is just a friend! He’s like Sehun and the others! He’s like a brother, an older brother perhaps!*

*Eiiiii…*

Sora lightly shook her head trying to refrain her conscience from talking to her.

“Princess!"

 

 

"Princess!!"

 

 

"Yah! Lee Sora!”

Sora stopped walking as she heard her ‘crush’s’ voice.

*Damn it* her heart’s started beating fast when she felt a presence behind her.

“Why are you ignoring me?”  Baekhyun pouted.

Sora deeply exhaled and tried to look calm before facing Baekhyun. “I did not hear you calling my name.”

Baekhyun moved his face forward closer to Sora. Their faces were already inches apart. “You’re deaf.”

Sora can feel her cheeks heating up and immediately bowed her head for Baekhyun not to notice. Unfortunately Baekhyun has sharp eyes and quickly noticed her face was reddening and how she was acting strange.

“Why is your face red?” he asked.

“No it’s not.” Sora was still avoiding eye contact.

“Yes it is. Look..” Baekhyun held Sora’s hot cheeks to face him. “See it’s red and your cheeks are hot too.”

Sora lightly removed Baekhyun’s hands off her face and glared at him.

“The weather’s hot ok? So stop asking me questions!” Sora turned her face away from him and started walking towards the school’s entrance gate.

Baekhyun was left dumbfounded girls at his surroundings started giggling as they saw how he and Sora talk to each other.

*What’s wrong with that woman?* he thought.

 

During P.E the class was required to play dodge ball to test their agility at the gym. Baekhyun stayed at the bleachers watching his classmates play.

The P.E teacher blew her whistle. “Choi Jinri and Liu Amber is out.” she announced.

Sora’s team cheered as they saw two of the opponent’s team out of the game.

“Keep it up Sora!” one of her classmates patted her shoulder.

Sora just blankly nodded her head in return. She glanced through the bleachers and found Baekhyun smiling at her. He gave her a thumbs up which caused her to smile as well.

For some reasons Sora can’t get off of her eyes on him. Baekhyun slightly tilted his head and wondered why she was still starting at him.

The P.E teacher blew her whistled for the second time.

Baekhyun heard the whistle and gestured Sora to focus on the game.

Sora was confused on Baekhyun was trying to tell her. But all of the sudden something hit her head really hard which caused her vision to blackout.

“Lee Sora is out!”

Krystal and Victoria high-fived each other.

“Nice shot Stal!” Victoria praised.

“That’s for hitting me a volley ball last time.”  Krystal smirked.

 

Sora opened her eyes slowly. She found herself lying down on a bed in an unfamiliar place.

“Unnie!” Sunyoung called worriedly.

“W-where am I?”

“You’re at the clinic. You’ve kind of had a blackout during your P.E class.”

*P.E class?* “What time is it?”

Sunyoung lift up her left arm and looked at her wristwatch. “4pm.”

Sora’s eyes widen. “I’ve slept for 8 hours?”

“Apparently… What happened to you anyway? This is my first time seeing you had been sent to the school’s clinic.”

“Uhhhh…” Sora thought for a while. “I don’t actually quite remember.” she lied.

Sora was too embarrassed to tell Sunyoung how she was completely starstruck over Baekhyun. She can’t explain why she can’t stop staring at him that time. 

Sora removed the blanket covering her body and found herself still wearing her P.E clothes.

Sora quickly jumped off the bed which made Sunyoung a little bit shock. “Unnie where are you going?”

“Home? Where else?”

“Yes, I know. But are you ok now? Does your head hurt or something?” she asked.

“Nope, not at all. I’m fine.” Sora simply said.

“I-I see… Well then.. I was just wondering if… you can go to my parent’s party at my house?” Sunyoung hesitantly asked Sora.

“Party? Sure, I’m in. When is it?” Sora busily took her bag from the floor.

“Tonight.”

“Arasseo, I’ll be there.”

“J-Jinjja?!”

Sora nodded her head.

“I’ll drive you to my house ok? Get change when you go home already. Party starts at 5pm!” she beamed.

 

 


Hey readers! I'll be having an exam this Monday and Tuesday so I wont be updating this weekend TT_TT mianhae...

But don't worry I'll make it up to you guys, I'll try to update after exams! :D