Lost Kid

This Thing Called Love

Sora walked outside the hospital with heavy steps. As she saw Baekhyun outside she unexpectedly yelled at him.

“YAH! WHAT WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP SPAMMING ME WITH MESSAGES!” with Sora’s loud raging voice some people looked at what was going on.

“There you are!” Baekhyun completely ignored what she said and grabbed her wrist.

Sora tried to get off of Baekhyun’s grip. Unfortunately his grip was too strong.

“W-where are we going?!”

“Just follow me.” Without even facing her Baekhyun kept dragging her away from the hospital.

 

After several minutes of walking they finally reached a place called a park.

“TADA!” Baekhyun spread his arms showing the park like a present to Sora.

“What are we doing here?”

“It’s been a while since I hangout with you. So today’s the day I’ll be hanging out with you again.” he beamed.

Before he can let Sora answer back he intertwined his fingers to her hand.

“Let’s stroll around shall we?” he asked

Sora just kept a blank face and let herself be dragged by Baekhyun.

While walking through the park Baekhyun bought two ice creams for the both of them to eat.

“Here!” he handed out a vanilla-flavored ice cream.

“Thanks.” without any hesitations Sora snatched the ice cream from Baekhyun’s hands and quickly ate it.

“Hungry?” he smiled.

Sora just simply nodded her head while the ice cream.

Baekhyun once again intertwined his hand to Sora’s free hand and proceeded on walking again. Sora looked at her hand and saw Baekhyun’s hands holding hers.

“Why are you holding my hand?”

“To prevent you from getting lost.”

Sora made a face.

“Speaking of getting lost.” Baekhyun’s attention shifted to the kid who was crying not too far away from them. Immediately Baekhyun dragged Sora again towards the boy. Baekhyun knelt in front of the lost boy so he can reach his eye level.

“Anyeong.” Baekhyun made a little cute wave. “Are you lost?”

The little kid was trying to whip his tears as he nodded his head.

“Don’t cry… Baekhyun hyung is here.” he lightly patted the boy’s head and offered his untouched ice cream. “Are you hungry?”

The boy’s expression brightened as he saw Baekhyun’s ice cream in front of him and quickly caught it.

“You’re so cute!” Baekhyun ruffled the boy’s hair.

The little kid blinked innocently while eating the ice cream.

Sora was still standing trying to observe how Baekhyun communicate to a kid. *He’s good at making a kid happy.. in a way.*

“What’s your name?” he asked.

The kid kept scratching his eye. “Woojin”

“Anyeong Woojin! I’m Baekhyun you can call me hyung if you want. And this is your Sora noona.” Baekhyun pointed at Sora who was busy eating her ice cream and giving glares at the people passing by.

“Yah.” Baekhyun nudged Sora.

“What?”

“Introduce yourself!”

“Oh…” Sora squatted so the kid can see a better view of her face.

“Anyeonghaseyo Lee Sora imnida.” she blankly introduced herself.

“Why are you being formal to a kid?”

Sora rolled her eyes and for the second time she introduced herself again to the kid. “Anyeong I’m Sora.”

Woojin immediately hide behind Baekhyun’s back and whispered, “Noona’s scary.”

Baekhyun giggled. He placed his arms around Woojin trying to protect him from Sora. “I know right? She’s very scary!”

Sora hit Baekhyun’s arm with a heavy hand. “Yah!”

Baekhyun laughed and faced Woojin again. “Let’s find your parents ok?”

Woojin nodded his head cutely.

Baekhyun carried the little boy and stood up. Sora stood up as well and gazed at Baekhyun with surprise.

“You’re serious about getting this kid to his parents?” she asked.

“The kid has a name and it’s Woojin. And yes, I can’t stand a little kid crying at the middle of the park, right Woojin?”

“Nae hyung!”

Sora rolled her eyes for the hundredth time. “Whatever.”

Baekhyun’s smile grew wider. “Let’s go?”

 

For almost an hour of searching Woojin's parents the two got tired and sat on one bench.

"I need to buy water... Princess, take care of Woojin." Baekhyun placed Woojin at Sora's side and fled off to the nearest street vendor.

Woojin noticed his hyung walking away from them and decided to follow him.

Sora's eyes widen as she saw Woojin trying to get down from the bench.

"Where are you going?" Sora held his arm firmly.

"Hyung." he simply said.

"No you can't, your hyung said I'm going to take care of you while he buys his water."

"I don't like you! I want hyung!" Woojin tried to get off of Sora's grip.

Sora heavily sighed. "Woojin-ah, let's stay here and play ok?"

"No! I want hyung!"

Sora's brows furrowed and glanced around her surroundings.

Not too far away she saw a playground with kids playing on it. 

 

"Thank you." Baekhyun grabbed the bottled water from the seller after he paid for it. He quickly got his medicines from his pocket.

After drinking his medicine Baekhyun went back to where he left Sora and Woojin.

Sadly he didn’t see them which made him worried.

“BAEKHYUN!”

As he heard his name he found Sora waving near the playground with two people that looks like in their mid-30’s who was carrying Woojin.

Immediately Baekhyun walk towards them. He blinked several times as he saw Woojin with two strangers.

“Baekhyun, this is Woojin’s parents.” Sora introduced the parents to Baekhyun.

“Thank you so much for finding my Woojin! How can I ever thank you?” Woojin’s mother was teary eyed.

“It’s no big deal and everything’s fine, no need to thank us.” Baekhyun politely said.

“Is that so?” the father asked.

Both of them nodded their heads.

“Aigoo this couple is so cute.” Woojin’s mother squealed.

Baekhyun and Sora were shock at what she said and quickly denied that they were a couple.

“Auntie.. we’re not a couple.. we—“ before Sora can continue Woojin’s mother cut her sentence.

“No need to deny it.. Woojin told us that both of you are a couple!” she beamed.

Sora gave Woojin a glare but he just gave her a heart by using his hands.  “Saranghae noona!”

“We should be going now. Thank you once again!” Woojin’s father said.

“No problem, bye Woojin-ah!” Baekhyun waved.

“Bye hyung and noona!!”

Sora and Baekhyun watched them leave the playground before looking at each other.

“You and Woojin gotten close while I was gone huh?”

“Jealous?” Sora grinned.

“Of course, he liked me first.” Baekhyun answered.

“As you say bacon.” Sora started walking leaving Baekhyun astonished.

“Yah don’t call me bacon!” he yelled as he catches up with her.

“Stop calling me princess first.”

“But I thought you like that nickname.”

“It’s so greasy.” Sora rolled her eyes.

“Let’s just go home.” Baekhyun smiled as he put his arm around Sora.

 

 


Meet Woojin >u<