It's Been A While

This Thing Called Love

Two months has passed. EXO K noticed that they don’t have much time with Sora.

Sora has been hanging out with Sunyoung a lot lately.  She hasn’t talked to EXO K for months. Whenever one of the boys tries to approach her Sunyoung would always drag her away from them which caused some of them really pissed off.

One more thing that made them more pissed is that F(x) has been clingy around them. Whenever Baekhyun’s around the cafeteria Krystal would always intertwined her arms to his and sometimes they eat lunch together.

Meanwhile EXO K was staying at the school’s rooftop to kill time and to hid from the queenkas.

“Sunyoung has been dragging Sora noona away from us.” Sehun pouted.

“I know right? We don’t have much time to actually hangout with her there days.” Suho said.

“I think Sunyoung’s doing it on purpose.” D.O said.

“It’s pretty annoying though.” Kai butted in.

Chanyeol’s eyes narrowed. “What do you mean? You don’t even care about Sora plus you don’t even talk to her!” he was against at what Kai said.

“True, but I’m observing Sunyoung for a while. She thinks she owns Sora and has no plan letting a single one of us touch her.”

EXO K except for Baekhyun nodded their head as an agreement.

Baekhyun can’t take the negative thoughts that his friends were giving to Sunyoung. Unexpectedly he stood up and left the rooftop without exchanging a word to the boys.

EXO K looked at each other and wondered what has gotten to Baekhyun.

 

At this time Baekhyun doesn’t want to hear anything bad about Sunyoung. It makes him angry for a reason.

Baekyun went to his classroom. As he closed the room’s door he realized that someone was inside.

He spotted Sora busy working on some papers on her desk.

Baekhyun’s anger faded away as he saw the hardworking Sora. He smiled at himself before calling her attention.

“Long time no talk.”

Sora looked up. She finally saw the person she wanted to see and talk to after 2 months.

Her cheeks turned red again. She gulped down her saliva and answered, “yeah….”

Baekhyun took a seat beside her and gazed at what she was doing.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m doing my project.” she replied fast as she tries to focus again on her project.

He noticed how Sora was uncomfortable.

“You know, you’re acting strange lately.”

“What?” Sora yawned. “I’m not acting strange… it’s just you.”

Sora’s eyes were tired. Baekhyun just stared at her and waited what she’ll do next.

“I’m tired~” she sang then rested her head on her desk with her project in it.

Baekhyun watched her until she completely had fallen asleep.

 

Krystal was walking through the corridor. She stopped her tracks as she saw two people in a classroom.

She glanced in the door’s window and immediately recognized Baekhyun even though his back was facing her.

Baekhyun leaned his face near Sora’s ear and whispered, “Mianhae, this is going to hurt a little bit.”

Sora didn’t move an inch. Her eyes were still shut.

Krystal’s expression darkened. She thought that Baekhyun kissed Sora which made her blood boil from anger and jealousy.

Quickly she stepped backwards away from the door. She doesn’t want to see the scene any further.

*Why can they still communicate with each other?* Krystal’s brows furrowed. *I need to talk to Sunyoung*

She stomped her feet away and search for her friends.

 

“Baekhyun can you do me a favor? … I need a DNA sample from Sora. And I need your help on getting it.”

Baekhyun hasn’t forgotten about Dr. Kim’s favor after a long time has passed.

He grabbed a strand of Sora’s haid and carefully pulled it.

He eyed on Sora. Thank goodness she’s really a heavy sleeper. It seems like she didn’t even felt a single thing.

He snatched a Ziploc plastic wrap in his pocket and placed the strand of hair in it.

After hiding it back to his pocket he noticed Sora’s braclet.

He examined it and even touched it. “It’s cute.” he said.

Baekhyun tucked Sora’s hair which was covering her face.

“I’m confused princess, I don’t know which one to love anymore.” he muttered.

 

Somewhere at the school’s field…

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING YOUR JOB?!” Krystal yelled at Sunyoung.

Sunyoung just blinked. She didn’t know what Krystal was talking about.

“I JUST SAW BAEKHYUN OPPA KISSED SORA!”

Sulli gasped. “Omo! He did?”

“Does Baekhyun have feelings for Sora?” Luna questioned.

“Didn’t I told you to do everything you can just to make Baekhyun and Sora lose communication?!” Krystal continued.

Sunyoung heavily sighed and shot Krystal a glare. “Jung Soojung.”  she said with a serious tone.

“I had enough of your plans. Sora unnie is a really nice person. I don’t want to continue this stupidity anymore.”

Sunyoung walked out and left F(x) dumbfounded.

Krystal’s temper gotten higher. “UGHH!” she groaned.

*Prepare yourself Sunyoung. Your dirty little secret is no longer a secret anymore.*