나 미쳐간다

This Thing Called Love

“Even if 300 years have passed, I will… still love you.”

 

Tears started to fall on Sora’s cheeks.

Sora just finished watching the drama that Sunyoung recommended her, Rooftop Prince.

*Can’t believe I’m crying over this.* she wiped off her tears and closed the website from her computer.

Suddenly her phone vibrated from her desk and she hastily picked it up.

 

1 new message

From: Sehun-ah

Noona, change your clothes!

Baekhyun hyung’s at the bar. We need your help!

I’ll be right there at your house in any minute.

 

Instantly Sora’s eyes widen as she saw the message. She didn’t care less that she was still wearing her school uniform, she immediately headed downstairs and met Mr. Kang along the way.

“You look in a hurry my lady. Where are you off to?” he asked.

“I’m meeting up with a friend.”

*DRRRINGG*

Right on time the doorbell rang. Quickly the maids opened the door and found Sehun outside panting.

“Sehun-ah!” Sora shouted and ran towards him.

“Let’s go! We’ll take my car.” she said and quickly dragged Sehun to the garage.

 

When they arrived at the bar both of them heard a loud whine somewhere and immediately spotted a group of boys surrounding a table.

“SUNYOUNG! WHERE’S MY SUNYOUNG?!” Baekhyun demanded an answer.

“Sunyoung is not here Baek. Let’s go home, you’re drunk!” Suho cried.

“I will not leave until I see Sunyoung for the last time!” Baekhyun stubbornly said. He called the waiter and ordered another bottle of beer.

“One more!” he raised the empty bottle of beer for the waiter to see.

Kris grabbed the waiter’s shoulder and gave him a serious look. “Don’t do what this guy says.” He pointed at Baekhyun. “He’s drunk, he had enough beer today.”

The waiter’s face became pale as he found Kris scary. He nodded his head very fast and left.

“MY BEER! WHAT THE IS YOU PROBLEM HYUNG!” Baekhyun stood up from his seat and gave a glare to Kris.

“What’s happening?”  Sora said from the back.

EXO turned their attention to Sora and quickly their faces brighten.

“Noona! Finally you’re here!” Tao beamed.

“Sora we need your help. I have the feeling this will not end well.” Lay said.

Sora just nodded her head. Without any hesitation she stepped forward and poked Kris’ back.

Kris glanced at his back and found Sora.

“I’ll take care of this.” she gestured Kris to step back and he quickly obeyed.

As Baekhyun noticed an angry Sora in front of him he immediately straightened his posture.

“Where were you earlier? Why did you cut classes?”

“It’s none of you bu—“

“Your with my Sunyoung right?” he cut Sora’s sentence. “No need to deny it, I saw her walking in your neighborhood.” he hiccupped. “What did you do to her? Did you hurt her?!”

Sora just shook her head.

Baekhyun sat once again and relaxed his whole body. He was relieved.

“Good, don’t you dare hurt her. She’s my only one.” he smirked.

After he reminded her Baekhyun  closed his eyes and finally had passed out.

Sora’s heart ached. She doesn’t know why Baekhyun was at the bar or why he kept finding Sunyoung. But one thing that made her sad was Baekhyun saying Sunyoung was his only one.

“FINALLY HE HAD PASSED OUT. GOD HE WAS ANNOYING.” Chanyeol was quite irritated.

“Now what?” Chen said.

“We can’t just send him home. Baekhyun will be dead when his parent knew about this.” Luhan told everyone.

“I still have an extra room at my house. He can stay there until tomorrow.” Kris said.

“Arasseo, I’ll tell Auntie and Uncle that we’ll be having a sleepover so they won’t get worried about Baek.” Suho grabbed his phone from his pocket and started to text Baekhyun’s parents.

EXO began to carry Baekhyun to Kris’ car. Chanyeol and Tao placed Baekhyun’s arms around their shoulders while Xiumin and Kai supported his legs.

The others were about to leave but D.O noticed Sora wasn’t moving an inch in her position.

“Something wrong?” he asked.

Sora looked at D.O. with questioning eyes. “What’s Baekhyun and Sunyoung’s relationship?”

D.O saw how curious Sora was. He let out a heavy sigh. At first he was hesitated to tell her about Baekhyun’s past relationship because Baekhyun told him to not tell about it to Sora since he doesn’t want to ruin their friendship. But later on D.O gave it in, he knows how Sora really cares about Baekhyun and it’s time for her to know the truth.

“Sunyoung is Baekhyun’s ex.”

Sora gulped down her saliva. “Tell me more about them.” she insisted.

D.O bit his bottom lip and started telling the story.

“Baekhyun had a huge crush on Sunyoung during middle school. Once that Baekhyun confessed his love for her they instantly became a couple. They dated for 3 years. But one day Baekhyun saw Sunyoung kissing another guy. They broke up after that. He was really depressed those days, he still loves Sunyoung until today. But based on my observation, I think Sunyoung wasn’t serious about their relationship.” D.O gave her a small smile.

 

“Ahn Sunyoung, is the ex-girlfriend of Byun Baekhyun which she is also known as the school’s play girl back in the times”

“She played with Baekhyun’s heart. She never loved him, she cheated on him. Until now Baekhyun hasn’t recover from the heartbreak.”

 

“Here..” D.O lent her a bracelet. “I believe this is Sunyoung’s. Baekhyun dropped it earlier.”

Sora observed the bracelet. It was their friendship bracelets.

 

“Isn’t this bracelet cute unnie? I’ll buy it for us!” 

 

Sora hid the bracelet in her blazer’s pocket and gazed at D.O.

“Thanks for telling me… about them. Now I understand what’s happening.”

D.O patted her head. “Don’t worry, he’ll get over of her soon.”

 

 


The title says "나 미쳐간다" which means "I'm going crazy" pretty much the title describes Baekhyun's current situation. :) And for some reasons I want to have this one chapter that has a Korean title because 나 미쳐간다 ㅋㅋㅋ. I'm so hyper today mianhae.. 8D