Mysterious Photo

This Thing Called Love

The two girls arrived at Sunyoung’s house.

Her house was big but Sora’s house was bigger.

There were also butlers and maids guarding the main door.

“Welcome Ms. Sunyoung.” The butlers and maids bowed.

The two slightly bowed back and finally entered the house.

The party’s theme is elegant. Guests were required to were tuxedos and gowns.

Sora was wearing a white mini gown tha goes around an inch above her knees. Her long brown hair was curled down showing how stunning she looks with it.

The inside of the house were full of shinning chandeliers.

There were tables and chairs displayed and guests were everywhere.

“Welcome to my house!” Sunyoung beamed.

“It’s beautiful and it looks elegant.” Sora commented.

“Of course it should look elegant because that’s the theme of the party.” Sunyoung giggled.

Sunyoung’s eyes searched around the house and spotted her parents chatting with some guests.

“Unnie, I’ll introduce you to my parents! They really want to meet you. Gaja!” immediately she grabbed Sora’s wrist and pulled her over to Sunyoung’s parents who just seemed to finished talking with their visitors.

“Umma, Appa meet my best friend, Lee Sora.”

“Anyeonghaseyo.” Sora politely bowed.

Sunyoung’s mother gasped as she saw Sora. “Omo! Aren’t you the heiress of the Lee Company?”

“Umm.. yes mam.”

Mr and Mrs. Ahn smiled. “You’re really pretty!” Mrs. Ahn added.

“Thank you.” Sora didn’t know what to say, she was completely out of words at the moment.

“Your grandparents are really nice dear. They helped us a lot in our business.” Mr. Ahn said.

“My grandparents are always ready to help a friend.” Sora said.

“Aigoo… the Lee’s haven’t change.” Mrs. Ahn chuckled. “Anyway, both of you should be enjoying the party. Eat a lot, ok?” she continued.

“Nae!” Sora and Sunyoung said in unison.

 

During the party the girls did nothing but eat and tell jokes.

It was already 8PM, Sunyoung invited Sora to come over to her room while her parents entertain their guests.

“Unnie, I’ll just get something downstairs. You can watch TV while I’m gone. I’ll be right back.” Sunyoung informed.

“Ok.” Sora said as she sat down on Sunyoung’s bed.

While waiting, Sora glanced around the room.

Sora was about to stand up but suddenly she felt something on her foot.

She bent over and lifted up the covers of the bed. She found a box under the bed. The box was about the size of her hand.

The box seemed hidden under the bed for years. It was covered by dusts.

Sora blew the dusts away and found “trash” written in it.

*Shouldn’t be this already disposed if it’s trash?* she asked herself.

Without any hesitation she opened the box. She found several photos inside.

Sora pulled the photos and observed it. The photos consisted of two people. But too bad their faces were vandalized by a black marker and it was hard to identify who was in it.

Sora returned the photos back to the box but decided to look at one picture a little bit longer.

She also placed back the box under the bed and sat once again in Sunyoung’s bed.

Still scanning the photo, Sora first realized that the picture looks like a couple photo.

The boy was holding the camera up high while he compresses the girl beside him that Sora was assuming it was his girlfriend.

Judging by the uniform they were wearing it looks like they were in middle school.

Before Sora can analyze more she heard the door twist and quickly grabbed her purse and placed the photo in it.

“I’m back!” Sunyoung beamed as she show more food in her hands.

“I know you’re still hungry” she quickly went inside and handed a plate to Sora.

“Thank you.” Sora said.

“It’s no problem unnie.” Sunyoung smiled. “By the way, why didn’t you open the TV? My favorite drama’s about to air in any minute.” she hastily grabbed the remote and the TV.

“You watch dramas?” Sora sked.

“Of course! Dramas are awesome! Especially Rooftop Prince, it’s currently my favorite drama. I highly recommend you to watch it!”

“Rooftop Prince? What an unusual name.”

“Watch it with me unnie! It’ll be aired in any second.” Sunyoung pulled Sora infront of the TV and waited for the commercial to end.

 

After an hour watching an episode Sora’s driver arrived.

Sora bid her goodbyes to Sunyoung and to her parents.

As Sora got inside the car she suddenly remembered the photo she hid inside her purse.

She quickly let it out and stared at the photo for the second time.

*Who are these two?*

 

 


Exams were canceled due to very bad weather. So here I am infront of my laptop, updating :D

Btw here's a poll! I'm already planning something on my next fic. So you guys help me decide who should I write about next! I'll close the poll after I finish this story! ^^